Chapter 34

Lauren's POV

"I say we give them five minutes and if they aren't done making out then we... we..." I paused not knowing what to say.

"We what?" Louis cocked an eyebrow.

"I say," Harry interjected, "that we form a circle and then dance in a circle around them like a Native American ritual dance!"

"YES!" Louis screamed giving Harry a high five. The loud smacking of skin and Louis' scream had drawn the couple apart, giving the three of us no time to put our plan to work.

All five boys had arrived at our house on account of planning outfits for their trip. My mom had led Liam and Zayn down to the dungeon. That's what I called the giant room that held all their clothes. My mom didn't make all of their clothes, though she did make some. What she did make was formed in the dungeon. Mostly, the dungeon was for storing outfits, both new and old. There were also five mannequins which scared the crap out of me.

"I'm so bored," Harry complained as he slumped against the sofa. Niall and Amalia had left the room—most likely to go to her room. The two were always inseparable, but everyone in and associated with the band dreaded the time leading up to a trip and about a week after they got home. That was when Niall and Amalia were at their most needy phases and it grew disgusting –maybe that's just a sister's outlook on it but seriously!

I dove onto the couch Harry was leaning against causing my light blue v-neck t-shirt to ride up revealing the band of my crop yoga pants. Seconds later, the wind was knocked out of me as Louis body slammed me.

I moaned in pain. "LOU!" I screamed in-between gasps, desperate to get my breathing back to normal. I rolled over on my back pushing him off of me. He snickered as he lifted my legs up, sliding underneath them, and putting them back down on his lap.

"Sorry, Lau-wren," he wiggled his nose as he drew out my name. "Are you ok?"

I smacked his hand that was reaching to comfort me.

"Don't.... do..... that..... again!"

When my breathing finally got back to normal, Harry sparked a conversation. "I'm still bored."

"Thank you, Harry. Do you have any ideas on how to fix that?" I asked him.

"I do!" Louis bellowed.

I smacked my face with my hand, "This should be good."

"Let's go drive back through a drive-through and order something that's not on the menu... IN A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE!"
In between gasps of laughter, Harry managed to ask Louis if he knew how to speak another language.

"I can speak France... Wait no!" His mistake made Harry and my sobs of laughter increase. Soon Louis' laugh joined the chorus.

When the laughter died down, the insane conversations remained.

"Did you know that George W Bush was a cheerleader?" Louis questioned Harry and me.
I chocked on air, "The former American president?"

"Yep," he smiled at himself proud of his knowledge.

"Did you know that cats have 32 muscles in each ear?" Harry winked.

"You and cats...." I shook my head.

Louis changed the subject, "Did you know that the majority of lipsticks contain fish scales?"