Chapter 58

Charlotte's POV

What to wear, what to wear.

I had called Charlie and asked him if he would watch the boys' concert with me because I didn't want to watch it alone. He happily told me he would, but suggested that I come to his room because I had spent so much time in my own. That was true. I had also reached the unfortunate situation where I had run out of clean sweatpants to wear, and I wasn't about to show up to Charlie's in the plaid pajama pants I was wearing. So, I pulled out a pair of skinny jean and pulled them over my legs. I zipped a red hoodie over my white tank top and plugged my feet into brown Uggs.

With a quick glance in the mirror, I made my way through the hallway and up the stairs towards his room.

Louis' POV

"Louis," Lauren whined into my mouth.

I shushed her with a trail of kisses down her neck causing her to fail at stuffing a moan. I smirked against her skin as she leaned into me.

Ok, so we had both been complete idiots for a long time. Me more than her, but now that the feelings were out there, I wasn't going to waste any time.

I kissed my way back up the other side of her jaw and planted a passionate kiss on her lips. She kissed me back momentarily, but before things got heated again she took my lower lip between her teeth forcing me to stop.

"Whaaaat?" I complained as I pushed a loose strand of hair away from her eyes.

She leaned backwards smiling. My eyes wandered over the beautiful girl that was straddling me. I watched as she bit the inside of her lip, unwillingly breaking up something we had both desperately wanted quite some time.

"The show," she sighed. She knew she had to be the responsible one because I wasn't going to be.

I nodded slowly watching as her eyes filled with disappointment.

"Later," I promised as I took her hand slightly pushing her off my lap. Once we were both standing I wrapped both of my arms around her, pulling her close to me.

Once the embrace ended, I slipped my hand into hers lacing our fingers together as we made our way back behind the stage. Not only did I desperately need to find a shirt to put on, but I also had one more person to apologize to, and in theory, thank.

We walked into the main backstage room and it was filled with practically everyone.

"Well, well, well," Amalia smiled at us. Her eyes wandered from our threaded fingers to our smirking expressions.

"This is a nice surprise," Zayn added.

Harry snapped his hand up in front of Zayn's face to keep him from saying anything more. Harry slid off the sofa with a rather serious expression as he approached us. He stopped between the two of his, making his actions completely obvious.

He bent over at the waist staring at our hands. The room burst into uncomfortable giggles.

He stood back up and leaned forward towards Lauren, squinting at her reddened lips. He nodded approvingly causing the room to chuckle.

He leaned the opposite way bringing a finger to my lips and pushing on them. He could clearly tell they were swollen.

His large dimples over took his face as his hand rose behind me, smacking me hard on the back of the head.