~|^[3]^|~

Edited by GivingLove10

...

After Taehyung was discharged, Jin went to him, looking at him from head to toe.

"Where are your shoes?"

Taehyung just shrugged telling him he had none; Taehyung was wearing a long dark coat with long baggy pants and a weird shirt, long black hair and bare feet. His face wasn't clean, there were some dark stains, and his fingernails were way too long and dirty.

After Jin scanned him up and down he sighed in disbelief and told Taehyung to follow him. He asked one of the nurses to borrow a pair of slippers and gave them to Taehyung who looked at them in wonder before wearing them.

"Follow me and don't run away."

Taehyung nodded and followed Jin through the almost empty hospital. Everything was fine until they took a step outside the hospital; Taehyung ran quickly back inside the hospital again covering his ears.

"It's too noisy please do something, can't you make them shut up!"

"No that will be impossible to do. Would you like to listen to some music instead?"

"Oh, music really! It's been so long since I last heard one. Can I though?"

The officer smiled at him and took out both his phone and earbuds. He patiently placed the earbuds in Taehyung's ears and switched on a song with low volume, then asked Tae if the volume was okay or not. Without Tae realizing, he kept slowly raising the volume little by little trying to make sure Taehyung's ears got adjusted to the loud volume; after making the volume loud enough he held Taehyung's hand and pulled him outside the hospital building. He looked at Taehyung who was happily listening to the music he chose for him. As he smiled they rode in the car and were on their way to Jin's house.

It was night time, thankfully the streets near Jin's house were very quiet. After reaching the house, Jin removed one earbud from Tae's ears which caused Taehyung to look at him immediately in confusion.

"Is something wrong?" asked Tae.

"We have arrived at my house, can I ask you to take off the earbuds, turn off the music and come with me inside the house so I can introduce you to my nephew!"

Taehyung didn't understand half of what Jin said, but Jin waited patiently until he made sure Tae understand. He told him how to take off the earbuds and how to switch off the music. Then, Jin also taught Taehyung how to get out of the car and how to close the door. Taehyung spent almost all his life solely reading things, but it felt different for him to actually experience those feelings.

Both of them were standing in front of the house; Jin typed in the password and went inside the house all the while holding Tae's hand in his, leading him into the living room.

"Where are you going?" Jin annoyingly asked the blonde who was wearing all black and holding his car keys in his hands.

"With Jungkook! We're gonna have some fun. Got a problem?" stated the blonde in an annoying manner, making the elder sigh in disbelief.

"Cancel that. You will have to help me with Taehyung," Jin said in a stern voice which made the blonde angry.

"Who is that stray you are holding hands with?"

"Isn't it a bit rude to call someone stray. Do you even know me to say that?" said Taehyung which made Jin let go of his hand and look at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Looks like you can talk well young man," Jin said sarcastically.

Taehyung nodded and continued talking, "I was locked. I wasn't muted, so yeah I can talk back. By the way, my name is Kim Taehyung. Can you name yourself?"

"My name is Park Jimin, so if you'll excuse me, I have a friend waiting for me."

"Oh, a friend! Really you have friends! Can we be friends too? I want to make lots of friends. Younger me will be so happy when I introduce them to him!" Taehyung said excitingly and kept staring at Jimin waiting for approval.

Jimin looked in the other direction and simply said, "No"

"Why? Please, please!" Taehyung kept whining and clinging to Jimin, begging him to take him along.

"Damn, fine I will take you but I can't take you with me like that; you need to get cleaned up first, you smell like shit, and your clothes are dirty as fuck" Jimin surrendered to Taehyung, then he called Jungkook asking him to wait an hour, which Jungkook agreed upon.

Jin wasn't sure of why Taehyung was so persistent on going and why Jimin accepted. So he just went with the flow and kept watching. Jimin led Taehyung to the bathroom then he told him to take a shower and showed him where everything was placed, but one mistake, just one mistake made Taehyung panic. After Jimin showed him everything, he took a step outside the bathroom closing the door behind him.

Taehyung's eyes widened in fear, then he went running towards the door and kept knocking harshly while yelling, "No! No! Please don't lock me up again! I'm sorry I won't ask for anything! Please get me out of here!"

Jin rushed towards the bathroom, Jimin was standing there shocked, unable to comprehend the situation. Jin didn't either, but at least he understood why Taehyung was freaking out. Therefore, he opened the door to see Taehyung almost crying; his eyes were teary but he wasn't crying yet.

"Hey listen Taehyung! Jimin didn't lock you in, he just closed the door. Come here let me teach you how to open and close the door."

Jin taught Tae how to open and close the door and after that Taehyung relaxed a little, but still insisted on keeping the door open while he showered. Not only that but he also asked Jin to help him shower. Jin was hesitant in the beginning but then he remembered how he used to clean Jimin up when he was little. Therefore, he accepted what Tae asked for.

Jimin, on the other hand, was still standing in front of the bathroom door not grasping the situation, only then he took out his cell phone and dialled a number.

"Jungkook I can't make it today. Something came up."

"You're gonna miss out on some original stuff man."