-|T[56]T|-

Edited by GivingLove10

...

"Can I ask you what happened the day I got out?" he looked into her eyes, hoping for an answer.

She giggled as she remembered what happened while saying, "Jungkook happened."

Taehyung scratched the back of his head with his finger, not getting what she just said. "I didn't get it," he paused then continued, uttering an apology, "sorry."

That made her chuckle and let go of his hand as she held her Frappuccino, taking a sip from it. "I asked Jungkook to help me make some chaos in the Min's mansion which worked." She took another sip, continuing, "My intentions were for the extermination of the entire Min family, but sadly Jungkook couldn't do what his father would've easily done."

Taehyung removed his hands from the table and placed them in his pocket, raised his eyebrow at her having a cold look, "You wanted Jungkook to kill your husband too?" he asked with a low tone, giving her the chills from being judged.

However, she shamelessly nodded, "They destroyed your life, killed your mother, and was the cause of your father's depression. I technically don't care much," she said as she drank her Frappuccino, slowly, a sip after another.

Taehyung was silent for a second, but spoke shortly after properly eyeing her, "You don't sound guilty at all to me. Tell me Soura what about your family! You've been speaking about me for quite some time. I thought this story was about you."

She smiled widely feeling real happiness. Finally, he'll open up for me. I've been waiting for too long, she bit her lip while thinking to herself. However, Taehyung didn't trust her one bit. She felt so suspicious to him, little did he know that all she was saying was the truth.

"My parents are separated. I used to live with my mother, but since your incident, I had been sticking around with your father a lot. The relationship between my mother and I grew apart as she changed from a loving mother to someone who was just doing her job, of making me survive until the day I became of age, and I could finally live alone; however, it didn't take long before Yoongi proposed to me, and of course I could've never said no to that opportunity, to be as close as I can get to you." She proudly sipped from her cup and leaned back in her chair with her legs crossed.

"Dark blue," he said and got up, not giving her time to process the two words he said.

A "huh!" sound left her mouth out of confusion, and she quickly got up after him, holding his hand in the process of following him. "What is that? And where are you going! We didn't finish talking yet," she said in one go.

He didn't give her more time to hold his hand before aggressively taking it out of her grip and with a frown he said, "You are suspicious. I can't trust someone who left her mother and now blaming her for not taking care of you. You have to admit that it was your fault. Not to mention the fact that you played with someone's heart for 20 years. How could you?" he angrily said the last question, making it sound like a yell.

"You dedicated your whole life trying to set me free, but what was the price! You were the price Soura. You locked yourself with me, what did you do that for? You are so beautiful. You are a kind person. You have someone who loves you. A mother who is still alive only asking to see you be the normal Soura, whom I don't remember." Anger was building up inside him, but he couldn't understand that those feelings were under the umbrella of guilt.

"The Min's destroyed two families. It's their-"

She was cut off by Taehyung's angry voice, "Don't blame them for what you did to yourself and your family. You put yourself in that position. Yeah sure I appreciate you getting me out of that hell hole, but you are selfish."

She took a step towards him and with knitted eyebrows, she replied, "Do you even understand the meaning of the word selfish!"

"Actually, thanks to the books you sent me and to the conversation I'm having right now with you. Yeah, I do understand the meaning of this word," he crossed his arms, looking down at her since they were still standing, and he was hella tall compared to her.

One of the café workers came to them a little hesitantly asking, "Hmm! Ma'am! Sir! May I ask you to please step out of the café since you are making the customers feel uncomfortable?"

Soura looked at him and rolled her eyes as she paid and both of them left the café afterwards.

Tae was some steps ahead of Soura with his hands placed in his pocket. She fastened her pace saying, "Hey! Taehyung wait for me." He didn't wait though, but she caught up to him. "Come on Tae talk to me," she pleaded, but he didn't reply to her.

After some time of her whining, he halted and turned to look at her saying, "Can't you just leave me alone already! And please forget about me!"

The playful smile she had on her face disappeared because of his harsh words, making her look at the floor with a pout, saying, "Sorry! For being like this. I understand that you don't remember or quite know me, but can't you give me a chance to properly be friends again!"

He took out his hands from his pocket, crossing his arms instead, "Why would I even be friends with you?"

She looked up at him saying, "I know a lot about you. Let me help you Taehyung then do whatever you want to do with me."

Taehyung sighed and turned around, saying words he didn't expect would break his heart, "When you find the exact person who killed my mother, come find me." He was sure that the Min's wouldn't do such dirty works on their own since he read lots of books. They must have hired a hitman or something, he thought. He intentionally asked not out of curiosity or revenge, but he just wanted her to get out of his sight.

However, Soura bit her lower lip while yelling for him to hear, since he was already walking away from her, "I already know who, but I don't think you are ready to know."

Taehyung stopped in his tracks and walked back to her, "Who?" he asked, eyeing her.

Her gaze was left roaming everywhere other than him, until she looked at the floor and played with her ring, saying, "It's Jeon, Jungkook's father."