-|T[71]T|-

Edited by GivingLove10 

...

Taehyung clenched the piece of paper he had just wrote almost crumbling it and stood up. He wasn't sure how they found where he was or why they were trying to help him. Tae understood that it's a friendship thing, but it was new to him. In the span of 3 weeks, he learned a lot of things, so many new experiences, and a lot of emotions.

Tae walked towards the door, standing in front of it, "What if something happened to you two because of me?" he asked in a worried tone.

On the other side of the door, Jungkook gently placed his hand on Jimin's shoulder stopping him from replying, since he wanted to be the one to do that, "Listen here Taehyung! Remember when you said I'm yellow!" Nothing was heard from Taehyung's side, making Jungkook angrily yell "Answer me!"

Taehyung immediately answered while shutting his eyes and clenching his hand into a fist, "Yes I remember."

"Good! Keep remembering that because it's about time to show you how dangerous I can be to others," Jungkook replied with a very soft voice but with some hints of sternness. Both Jimin and Jungkook heard Tae grabbing the doorknob from the inside as they gulped, impatient to finally feel victorious for getting Taehyung out of that place.

The knob turned and Taehyung stood in front of them with his head hanging low. Jimin tried to hide his small wincing sound when he stood up from the wheelchair to hug Taehyung, saying, "You are okay now. Let's go find the bad guys and end this long story so you can live a happy life." Taehyung nodded while still being in Jimin's embrace.

The three of them went to Jungkook's car and drove to Jin's house. Taehyung changed back into his clean clothes but made sure to hang his precious coat. They all sat in Jimin's room, on his bed, to think of a plan.

"I think we need to know what Jin has until now," Jungkook started.

"Okay I'll call him, but I doubt he'll give me any information." Jimin took out his phone and dialed his uncle's number, "Hello hyung! Jungkook told me about Soura's situation. Can you tell me more?" Jimin kept listening to Jin's words and hummed when needed. The call didn't take long as Jimin ended it, sighing then looked at his friends who looked interested.

"He got a lead on where she is, but something is wrong. He can't find Yoongi, Hyun and her mother," Jimin spoke, receiving weird looks from Jungkook. "Yeah and! What is the lead? That didn't help," Jimin chuckled and shrugged apologetically.

"I knew it, he is useless," Jungkook whined as he threw his head on the pillow behind him.

Taehyung rose his hand awkwardly, "Hmm! May I ask, who is that Hyun?"

Jimin immediately replied, "He is her son." Tae made an O sound, signalling that he understood. "So what now?" Jimin spoke directing his words to Jungkook, who sat up straight quickly with his eyes sparkling.

"I have a plan. How about we go visit Yoongi's mansion?" Jungkook smirked.

Both Taehyung and Jimin widened their eyes, "Are you serious! Do you want us to go into the lion's den?" Tae complained, his voice a little higher than normal.

"I've never gone there," Jimin spoke.

Jungkook shrugged, "Me neither. My father was the one who made deals with them, not me."

The three of them got up and drove off to Jeon's mansion first to get themselves prepared. They entered Jungkook's room, and after locking the door, so no one would accidentally get inside the room. Jungkook opened his dressing room, and the others followed him. He walked until he reached a locked closet and opened it, revealing an enormous amount of weapons.

"WOW!" Taehyung gasped, eyeing the different sizes and the many unfamiliar types.

Jungkook took 2 guns, placed a knife on his left leg's socks and took some Ammo as well. Jimin took out a pistol and a knife, placing it on the side of his belt, but hid it with his shirt.

Taehyung, on the other hand, eyed them both asking, "And! Do you think I'll hold any of these?"

Jungkook closed the closet and locked it again while saying, "Yeah you will." He threw one of the guns he took toward Taehyung, making Tae gasp at the sudden action but he caught it anyway. "Let's go to the cellar. There is still something I want to get."

The three of them went to the cellar and the entire way Taehyung was looking at the gun in his hand in amusement, flipping it but carefully doing so. Jungkook opened the door of the cellar, revealing something like a gun store. "Do you guys have all the guns in the world?" Taehyung asked as he saw the diverse guns in front of him.

Jungkook just ignored Taehyung and walked towards his favourite one, saying, "Daddy is here. Let's make you have your first kill today babe." Jungkook gently held the sniper rifle which he used to train with since he was young and placed it inside the bag.

"Oh, Jungkook is about to snap," Jimin chuckled as he saw how careful and loving Jungkook was acting towards his weapon.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and walked past Jimin to leave the mansion. The other 2 followed, and now they were sitting in the car in front of the Min's mansion at a fair distance so neither the bodyguards nor the cameras would catch them.

"Now what's the plan, genius?" Jimin asked.