~|^[25]^|~

Edited by GivingLove10 

...

It was morning already, Jimin woke up, then sat as he looked at the sleeping Jungkook, and he smiled. He got up to see Taehyung and went to the guest's room, but he didn't find Taehyung there which made him start to panic a little.

He looked for Tae in the living room but he wasn't there too, then went to the bathroom but Tae was nowhere to be found. He lastly went to Jin's room, maybe his hyung might have known something, but he was shocked when he saw Taehyung sleeping peacefully beside Jin.

Jin looked at Jimin then placed a finger on his lips gesturing Jimin to keep quiet. Jimin nodded and waited for Jin to leave the room, which he did a few minutes later.

"Why is he sleeping next to you?" Jimin exclaimed jealously because he knew that Taehyung always sleeps with him.

"He felt guilty and didn't want to bother you and Jungkook, he just doesn't realize that, but that's what I understood from his long chat with me last night"

Jimin looked at the floor saying, "I made him understand bad emotions, anger, sadness, and now guilt. I think I shouldn't be the one looking after him."

Jin placed his hands on both of Jimin's shoulders stating, "Understanding bad things is a part of teaching, don't beat yourself up because you were the cause of it, you need to treat him like a child, they are hard to understand but in time, they will grow up and live on their own. Taehyung told me what you said to him, he was really hurt by them because he knows that he lacks what you said. He reflects a lot on himself so you better be careful with him because he is an emotional person."

Jimin nodded while humming, his eyes then caught Taehyung by Jin's door yawning and rubbing his eyes. He is just a kid who needs time to grow up, he thought then ran quickly to Taehyung and hugged him, Taehyung got startled but then smiled and hugged him back. "I'm sorry for being such a shitty person to you," said Jimin.

Taehyung patted Jimin's back while humming the words, "It's okay, I'm sorry too."

Both of them broke the hug. Jimin started talking excitedly, "You know what! We are going back in time to know what the hell happened to you, Jungkook called Mr.Felix yesterday, and we are going to meet him today."

Taehyung's eyes lightened up and he started jumping like crazy, "Are you fucking serious? We are going to have one hell of an adventure!"

Jin was standing with crossed arms looking at both the excited 'kids' shocked asking, "Did I just hallucinate or did I really hear the phrase 'go back in time'?"

Jimin laughed at him replying, "Don't worry Jungkook is coming along."

"That doesn't make me less worried."

"Sorry uncle but we can't change our plans, 2 hours from now and we will be in the past so have fun catching the bad guys in this time whilst we find this buddy's 20 years of worth."

The 2 hours passed really fast, now the three of them, Jimin, Jungkook, and Taehyung reached Felix's lab which was built underground.

"If this thing doesn't work, it will be the end of you old man," Jungkook raised his gun pulling the slider just to scare the old man, but he wasn't really gonna shoot him.

Felix took a few steps back saying, "Fine, fine, don't worry it works and I'm also coming along so we are in this together, and are you- hmm- going to take that thing with you?"

Jungkook looked at his gun then at Felix asking, "You mean this friend?" he caressed his gun then smiled but then the smile disappeared while looking back at Felix answering, "We are inseparable unless I let go."

"Oh ok, fine let's go kids let this journey begin," Felix said while Taehyung hid his excitement, Jimin hid is anxiety, and Jungkook hid his worried expressions.

The engine of the machine made a loud sound indicating how so much power it needed, they looked at each other then Felix screamed, "Now!" then the 4 of them were teleported to a deserted area.

Everyone stood up, then started brushing off the dust or the sand as they thought.

"Where are we?" Jungkook asked Felix, who looked lost in thoughts.

Felix replied with eyes looking a little blank, "I'm 100% sure that this is Korea because the machine doesn't go to a different country also this must be the place where the machine is 8 years from now, but this is weird why does this look like a desert to me?"

"Because it's really a bloody desert," Jungkook said holding Felix from his collar, threatening, "you better give me facts before I gouge your eyes out with my hands!"

Felix gulped in fear then closed his eyes, yelling, "I don't know, I don't know. I tried to run a test, but it didn't work. Whenever I threw something in there it never came back."

Jimin went quickly to the angry Jungkook saying, "Calm down Jungkook, we need to figure this out together maybe he is right, we just need to find a place, a city or a small town maybe."

Jungkook threw Felix on the ground.

Taehyung walked towards Jungkook, saying, "Yes, Jimin is right, let's find a place then figure things out. We are in the middle of a desert what could possibly be the worst thing that might happen!"

Suddenly a group of people appeared, a guy that was riding a horse was seen from a distance. Taehyung looked at Jungkook then back at Jimin saying, "I think we can ask them for help." Taehyung went quickly to stand in front of the guy who was riding the horse, waving at him asking, "Hey, hey can you-"

The moment he looked at the guy's face, he got agitated the same thing with the guy on the horse, as he immediately descended from the horse and was about to draw his sword, but Jungkook quickly ran to Taehyung and pushed him, revealing his gun to the stranger, saying, "What in the world is happening here?" Jungkook said with an out of the world expression, looking at the person in front of him who looks exactly like him.

The man who was riding the horse wasn't alone, a carriage was following him with a small group of men, Jimin, Taehyung, and Felix were standing stunned for a couple of seconds after seeing the other Jungkook, but they were more startled when two more figures left the carriage.

"Kookie what is happening? Why did we stop?" asked the man looking like Taehyung.

Taehyung placed his hand on his mouth in shock, but Jimin was the most astounded person. He went to the other figure standing beside the other Taehyung and tilted his head, questioning, "Why is there a female version of me?"

◆◇◆◇↯◆◇◆◇↯◆◇◆◇↯◆◇◆◇

Dear Aliens,

I want to clarify that there is a collaboration with another book named Illusion. Both Illusion and Prison in Colors were originally posted on Wattpad, but for some unfortunate reasons, both accounts were closed by Wattpad.

Illusion isn't currently posted anywhere, but for the time being, I hope you would enjoy this collaboration.

Before continuing, I want to say that Illusion has all BTS members as well and Felix so to avoid confusion. Read the following:

starting now the characters will be named like this.

Illusion's characters:

Taehyung ~~ Tae

Jimin~~ JM

Jungkook~~ Kookie

Prison in Colors characters:

Taehyung~~ Taetae/ Taehyung

Jimin~~ Jimin

Jungkook~~Jungkook/ JK

Felix is in both books, but he won't be present in Illusion throughout my characters' stay so his name will stay as Felix.