~|^[9]^|~

Edited by GivingLove10 

...

What's with the sudden change of attitude? Jimin thought after what Taehyung said.

Both walked in the mall; Jimin was keeping his eyes on Taehyung, of course, knowing that any small thing might freak Tae out.

"I'll buy you a phone."

"For?"

"To have one."

"Why do I need to have one? I know it's used for people to communicate, and I don't know anyone, so what's the use?"

Jimin sighed heavily understanding his reasoning, but still, he felt like he needed to do so.

"You have me, Jin hyung, and also Jungkook, but call him only in cases of emergencies I don't want you to talk with him a lot."

"I still don't understand the use of it, but do as you wish. I don't mind."

After buying the phone, they both went to another store which sold undergarments.

"You need to buy some of these too. You can't live your entire life wearing the same one."

They entered the store, but Tae walked in the wrong direction which made Jimin eyes widen then he grabbed his shirt from behind to stop him.

"Taehyung that's the women's section," Jimin whispered in Tae's ears.

"Oh, women! Really?" Taehyung questioned innocently which made Jimin hit his head lightly.

"Aish don't act innocent let's go to the men's section."

Jimin guessed Taehyung's size and bought some for him, then they both left the mall Which caused Taehyung to exhale in relief.

"You really need to start adjusting to the world," Jimin chuckled, and then hit Taehyung's chest with the bags he was carrying saying, "They are yours. Why am I carrying them for you?"

"I didn't ask you to buy them, and if they are mine, why did you buy them for me in the first place?" Taehyung crossed his arms while raising an eyebrow at Jimin.

"Okay, we really need to talk. What's wrong with your attitude?"

"What's with it?"

"You suddenly changed since we were at the first store, and now you are talking to me differently."

Taehyung ignored him then started moving with his back facing Jimin, saying, "I don't know what you are talking about."

"Now you are ignoring me and also walking in the wrong direction," said Jimin pointing to the other direction Taehyung was moving towards telling him, "the house is this way."

Taehyung made a U-turn towards the direction Jimin pointed at, leaving Jimin a laughing mess due to Tae's cuteness.

"I admit it, the cashier was right you are cute."

"Yeah! But you weren't right 'cause I'm not sick," Taehyung said stopping angrily, causing Jimin to stop laughing and replace it with a gasp.

"That's the reason then, for the change of attitude. I'm sorry if I accidentally hurt your feelings, everyone in the store started saying bad things about you that's why I said that. I know I should've thought of something else," he replied after getting the idea.

I should've lied. It would've been better. Why did I decide to tell the truth all of a sudden? Stupid me, Jimin thought to himself while both of them walked back to the house.

"Taehyung are you still angry with me?" Jimin asked while entering the password to the house.

Tae smiled at him shaking his head, "No not anymore. You apologized, so there is no need to be angry also I trust your decisions."

Jimin smiled internally, but felt sad at the same time. but I don't trust my decisions, how can you blindly say that!

"When are we going to meet with Jungkook?" Taehyung exclaimed while comfortably sitting on the couch.

"The deals are usually at 11 pm. It will be in a club, so I have to tell you what kind of things you will see. You better not freak out," Jimin sighed as he remembered the things he did in order for the deals to be done. gosh hyung would've killed both Jungkook and me if he ever finds out about anything.

"You are scaring me, talk!"

Jimin sat beside Taehyung giving a serious look, "listen! There are different kinds of places in the world. One of those are called night clubs-"

"The ones where people drink weird things and have fun at?" Tae asked expecting a yes which Jimin gladly gave to him.

"Yes! So you heard of it?"

"No, I read about it," Taehyung replied while fidgeting with his fingers.

"Anyway, I will keep talking so I can make sure you know the basics because it's important. The drinks will make you feel dizzy so don't drink them no matter what, don't get dragged by a girl no matter what, also don't touch a weapon no matter what." Jimin took out the cellphone he bought for Tae and gave it to him, "Don't switch it off no matter what."

Taehyung laughed, "Believe me if you called, I don't even know how to answer so there is no way that I will know how to switch it off."

Jimin realized what Tae said, so he helped him know how to use the cellphone for just tonight, and later he'd make sure to teach him more but for now just the basics. I need to help him survive this night or else hyung will make sure to remove Jungkook from my life whom I can't afford to lose, Jimin anxiously thought.

Jimin took out his cellphone and opened YouTube searching for something close to a party in a nightclub to make sure Taehyung can visualize things.

"Oh, how did you do that?" Taehyung asked surprised by how a device can show moving things, not understanding anything about technology.

"I'll teach you later but for now I want you to look at this. Do you see this person? He is called a bartender. He gives out drinks which I mentioned earlier not to drink." Taehyung nodded his head trying to take in as much information as possible.

"I hope you don't freak out when I unmute the video because I want your ears to adjust to loud places; nightclubs are really loud." Tae gulped in anticipation as Jimin started slowly increasing the volume. "Loud music is always being played so don't run away, trust me they aren't harmful. Do you understand Taehyung?" Jimin asked while looking at Taehyung who was watching the video carefully as if it was the only video he'd ever watch.

"What is that person doing?" Tae asked pointing to the screen but not touching it.

"He is responsible for playing the music. I also want you to know that this is an example. The meaning of example is-"

Taehyung sighed then cut Jimin off before he could start explaining the meaning.

"I know what example means, and I do understand that this person won't be the same person in the nightclub we are going to."

"You really surprised me. How did you know what I was thinking of?"

"You are easy to read Jimin. I can easily know when you are lying or hiding something," Taehyung's expression changed from a sweet smile to a serious look then to a boxy smile that made Jimin relax a little.

How is that even possible for someone that has been locked his entire life to be like that? How on Earth am I supposed to treat him? Jimin thought while Tae was watching the 5 minutes long video.