~|^[28]^|~

Edited by GivingLove10 

...

After Jungkook handed Yoongi the gun, the doctor asked them to change their clothes into traditional ones, because he didn't want them to seem suspicious to the people who might get confused looking at the weird material the 4 of them are wearing.

The prince ordered Kookie to bring them some clothes which belonged to him. Of course, Kookie followed the ordered and then 6 men went inside a room, Kookie and Hoseok were there to help the others dress because obviously none of them knew how to fit into the weird styled clothes.

"Both of you leave the room we can handle ourselves," Jungkook said making sure that Hoseok understands that he was not needed to be around Jimin.

"But I can't wear them alone," Felix whined while holding the pieces of clothes trying to figure out what to wear first, then he looked at Hoseok with pleading eyes.

"Okay come here I'll help you".

Jungkook sighed and when he was about to say something Jimin interrupted him saying, "It's really fine Jungkook, he isn't the same Hoseok."

Hoseok started to help Felix, Jungkook looked at him making sure to remember the steps and tried to copy him.

On the other hand, Kookie held Taehyung's clothes to help him, but he stopped then bit his lips saying, "Hmm I'll help you if you don't mind."

Taehyung nodded then started to undress.

He took his jacket off first then held the hem of his shirt, pulled it above his head, and threw it on the bed asking, "Should I take my pants off too?"

Kookie rubbed his head, looking the other way replied, "Yes if you don't mind."

Taehyung took off his pants standing there with only his boxers, Kookie quickly wrapped the piece of cloth around Taehyung's waist and later he tied the sash belt and folded down the top part over the belt, Kookie then bent down to straighten the seam allowances on Taehyung's feet outward for the socks. He wrapped the ankle straps twice and tied them inside.

He stood up and got a jacket like cloth and asked Taehyung to wear it, then he made sure to tie the inner fastening ribbon. He closed the jacket and held the final ribbons then tied them together as well, finally he asked Taehyung to wear both the vest and the over jacket on top.

"You're done," Kookie smiled at Taehyung then backed away, rubbing the back of his head.

"Oh thank you, but what's that over there?" Taehyung pointed at the cloth lying on the bed.

"It's a coat, you can wear it when you go outside, but as long as you are indoors, and you can just leave it."

Taehyung nodded smiling at him, saying, "Thank you for helping."

Both of them looked behind them after hearing a loud sigh.

"Hey, Jungkook do you want Kookie to help you?" Taehyung asked teasing Jungkook

"No thank you, I can do this-" he said as the cloth fell down again from around his waist, "damn it this is so annoying."

"Just admit that you need help," Taehyung laughed along with Kookie.

"If you apologize for what you did earlier to my prince I will help you."

Jungkook snorted, "No thanks, and there is no way I will apologize."

Kookie sighed shrugging his shoulders while looking at Taehyung saying, "Let him be, you can help Jimin."

Kookie walked towards Jimin who was sitting on the bed looking at Hoseok and Felix, they finished a while ago and sat on the floor to talk a little.

Hoseok was laughing, eyes full of life which made Jimin smile but then frowned when he remembered how the other Hoseok used to treat him. If only you were my true friend, he thought to himself.

Kookie sat beside Jimin and looked at Hoseok as well saying, "He is good to the princess so don't worry."

Jimin looked at Kookie then smiled saying, "That's good to hear. I hope he stays the same forever and never leaves her side."

He then stood up and started to undress, Kookie helped him put on the clothes.

"Thank you Kookie for helping," Jimin said while wearing the over-jacket.

Kookie nodded proudly, both of them looked at Hoseok who eventually stood up and went to Jungkook asking to help him, but he was yelled at instead.

"Don't touch me," Jungkook said and aggressively pushed Hoseok making him stumble and fall.

Jimin frowned and pushed Jungkook's shoulder asking for his attention, "Why did you do that? He wants to help you so you better accept it. I can't help you and same thing with Taehyung. You refused Kookie's help and now refused Hoseok's. What is wrong with you? 'Til when are you planning on keeping this attitude!"

Jimin was fuming with anger as Jungkook replied, "You know what! Fuck it. I don't plan on playing along."

Jungkook threw the piece of cloth and wore back his old clothes then walked out of the house to the so-called backyard.

He kept exhaling hot angry air, then ruffled his hair in frustration, "Uhhhh, this is so annoying."

Suddenly Jungkook felt something hit his back, so he turned to face the criminal and as expected it was Jimin.

"What did you just do?" he raised his eyebrows.

"Oh-oh! I am in trouble," Jimin started to run and Jungkook ran after him.

There was chaos in the house, Jimin kept running away from Jungkook then hid behind Taehyung who said, "Okay both of you calm down, don't do anything stupid-"

Before Taehyung could continue, Jungkook was about to aggressively grab Jimin. However, Jimin pushed Taehyung on Jungkook and ran away.

"Damn it! I said don't do anything stupid," Taehyung said while rubbing his hair.

Kookie and Hoseok were standing stunned, watching the weird atmosphere around them.

"Are they always like that?" Kookie asked.

Taehyung nodded, replying, "Yeah all the time, always mocking each other, running after each other, pranking each other. I don't even know when they'll grow up." A sigh escaped Taehyung's mouth afterwards.

The prince got out of his room confused, making everyone halt in his place.

"What on Earth is happening here?" he asked as he looked at both Jungkook and Jimin, who were pulling each other's hair.

The prince raised an eyebrow at them so both of them let go of each other and stood properly like children waiting to be scolded.

Both the children looked at each other then burst into laughter.

"You know, you are so stupid," Jimin said.

"You know you are the stupid one in this relationship," Jungkook replied to him while sticking out his tongue.

Jimin held Jungkook's ear and pulled him to the room saying, "Change your bloody clothes stupid ass."