-|T[54]T|-

Edited by GivingLove10 

...

After everyone ate breakfast, it was time for Taehyung and Jimin to leave. Both of them bowed as they thanked Mr. and Mrs.Jeon for having them over. Jungkook followed them out of his mansion, aiming to send them back to Jin's house. However, Jimin said, "Taehyung has an appointment today with Dr.Namjoon, drop us off at the clinic."

Jungkook accepted and dropped them off at the clinic. Taehyung, on the other hand, pushed Jimin lightly back into the car, preventing him from leaving. "I think I'll start doing my sessions alone including today," Tae said looking at Jungkook continuing, "take him to Jin's house. I'll be fine on my own."

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders as he nodded, but Jimin felt a little bit concerned, saying, "I'll pick you up."

Taehyung shook his head, "You don't have to. I know my way back to Jin's house. Believe me, I'm not a child."

Taehyung's words didn't make Jimin any less worried, but he decided to let Taehyung be his own man.

Taehyung went inside the clinic and entered Namjoon's office since it was his turn. The doctor greeted him with a smile but looked behind Tae waiting for another figure; however, Taehyung closed the door behind him.

"Where is Jimin?" Namjoon asked.

"I told him that I'll go to my sessions alone now."

"Good! So tell me what happened to the trip? Was it cancelled?" Namjoon asked eyeing every body movement Taehyung made.

"No, it wasn't. We actually just came back to this time last night," Taehyung answered and sat on the couch in front of Namjoon.

"Was the trip helpful for you Taehyung?" the doctor asked looking at Taehyung, who looked at the floor with a cute smile and with a little nod he hummed.

"I saw another me in another life. I don't know how to express my feelings, but I was happy. There were some difficulties, but I enjoyed it. I felt brave talking to a prince and shy when I was with a woman," Taehyung spoke in a low and steady voice, not too excited nor too lame.

"I felt sad," he bit his lower lip and fiddled with his finger, continuing, "I felt sad when I remembered my mother and angry when I knew my father passed away," Taehyung said, staring at the carpet on the floor, but his eyes were actually staring into space. His mind was full of new emotions, and his heart was beating in an uncomfortable and painful pace.

He placed a hand on his chest where his heart was and looked up at Namjoon, "Why does my heart hurt?"

Namjoon let down the pen he was holding, and the eyeglasses he was wearing. "When someone loses someone dear to him, it pains him." He paused but continued, "How did you know your father passed away?"

"Jungkook told me since I asked him to look for him. He also mentioned that dad left me something, but he couldn't get it since it was with the police."

Namjoon nodded to Taehyung's words, "That's surely a will, which means that he knew you would one day read it. Looks like he never stopped looking for you."

"How do I get it?" Taehyung asked.

"Isn't Jimin's hyung a police officer?" Namjoon replied.

"Yeah, he is! Do you think I should ask him for help?" The doctor nodded with a reassuring smile encouraging the lost child in front of him to do the right thing. "Okay! When I see him, I'll talk to him."

Both of them talked for another 30 minutes, mostly Namjoon asking Taehyung questions about the trip, and recording the answers. When the session was finally over, Taehyung got up, bowed, and walked to the closed door, opened it and left the room.

Namjoon eyed everything Taehyung did. Now there was no hesitation, no shaking hand, no twitching eyebrow, and no gritting teeth, so he smiled while placing the documents in his desk's drawer and said, "I'll do my best Soura."

Taehyung left the building and was about to stop a taxi when he saw a familiar figure, which made him tilt his head to the side and narrow his eyes. "That's weird," he said as he saw the figure approaching him.

With a big smile plastered on her face, she said, "Hello Tae."

Taehyung didn't reply to her but just gave a small bow and was about to walk away when she held his hand stopping him.

Tae looked at his hand which was trapped in hers and then looked up at her confused. "Are you following me?" he asked.

"How was your session with my brother?" she replied with a question that made some gears in his brain moving.

"Your brother! Doctor Namjoon is?"

She nodded with a proud smile, finally letting go of Taehyung's hand, and they both started walking together. "Sorry about yesterday you know. My husband is the jealous kind," she started, making Taehyung repeat the word "jealous" out loud. Soura nodded "Yup jealous. He doesn't like seeing me with other men which is understandable," she stopped talking but felt uncomfortable with the silence that Taehyung created.

"Are you going somewhere?" she asked trying to break the silence.

"Yeah home," he replied, not looking at her.

"To Jin's you mean?" she tried to keep the conversation going.

He hummed in response.

"Want me to drop you off?" she offered.

"No it's fine I can take a taxi."

She ignored his words and held his hand pulling him behind her, "My car is over there," she pointed at her parked blue Mercedes.

She sat in the driver's seat, and Taehyung was sitting in the passenger's seat, beside her, looking at the window.

"Put on the safety belt," she said, but his brain lagged a little, so he gave her a confused look.

Soura bent over and held the belt, but accidentally looked at his eyes when she pulled back to do so. Tae breathed uncomfortably and lightly pushed her shoulder, making her sit back in her seat as he pulled the belt himself.

"I'll do it," he said while locking it.

"I hope you don't mind me taking you somewhere," Soura spoke, making Taehyung feel worried, but he gulped to hold in his fear.

"Where to?" he questioned, wanting to sound as normal as possible.

"To a nearby cafe shop," she paused before continuing, "we need to talk Taehyung."