-|T[75]T|-

Edited by GivingLove10 

...

After the incident, which happened at the Min's mansion, Soura went to her mother's house and stayed all day in her room; on her bed with tears escaping her eyes from time to time, wetting the bed's sheet in the process.

Yoongi sent someone to Soura's house, not to check on her but to sign their divorce papers, and she did so without debate. A piece of paper made two people single again.

Yoongi couldn't handle the fact that Soura didn't love him and just acted for years, only to be able to set Taehyung free. He blamed himself, thinking that he was neither a competent husband nor a good father. His son died, and he wasn't able to save him from his own father.

3 Days after the incident, Yoongi was sitting in the same chair his father used to sit in a few days ago, and a female secretary came into his office. "I've prepared the documents, sir," she said.

"Thank you," he said and took the files from her placing them in front of him. He stopped her from leaving the office as he asked, "Is everything prepared in the conference hall?"

She nodded at him with a smile then left the office.

Yoongi went through the files and signed them all. He took out a piece of paper and started writing some words. After finishing, he placed the paper on the files upside down with the pen above them, then walked to the conference hall.

"Is what happened with the chairman right? Did he really die because of cancer?" one of the reporters asked.

"I already answered all questions related to my father's death at yesterday's conference," Yoongi replied.

His eyes had dark circles, showing exhaustion, but were covered with some cosmetics. His heart was aching and racing, but his stern face was showing no pain. His mind was chaotic, but his words were well organized.

Yoongi wanted to make this conference as a memory to whoever truly cares about him, so he wore the best suit, made sure to show his forehead, and his hair to look the finest.

The conference didn't take long before it ended since Yoongi was always giving short answers or left the journalists unanswered not bothered by them or their forced questions.

The chairman's office was on the last floor of the building, which Yoongi now occupied. He went to his office, looked at his desk, still looking the same, then moved towards the rooftop which was connected to his office's balcony.

Yoongi took off his blazer and let it loose on the floor as he took more steps towards the roof's edge "I hope I don't see you on the other side dad because I won't be able to stop myself from killing you again."

He took a step forward, making one leg become free from any solid ground underneath it. He breathed heavily as his heart accelerated due to fear.

Suddenly, 2 fragile arms were wrapped around Yoongi's slim legs protectively, "Yoongi what are you doing! Please don't-" the voice behind him was shaky and sincere.

"There is nothing for me here Solar." Yoongi lowered his head, seeing the rushing cars, looking like fast ants running into their hole.

"I-I can help you. Please give me a chance," the secretary pleaded while stuttering, still holding Yoongi, afraid to let go.

He smiled and gave out a sarcastic chuckle, "Will you bring back my son then?" he said with a laugh escaping his mouth as if sounding crazy was the perfect description of him now. "Will you be able to erase my memories of the woman I love the most?" he continued but was now yelling out of frustration.

She slowly let go of Yoongi's legs which made him look at her, but his eyes immediately widened when he saw her taking off her heels and climbing on the edge beside him.

Solar looked at him now almost at the same level, "Want to do it together then?" she held out her hand and softly smiled at him.

"Do you think this is funny?" he angrily spoke as he pushed her off the edge, making her land on the floor.

She rubbed her butt and whined a little, but looked at him before yelling, "And YOU think what YOU are doing is funnier? Come down like right now before I drag you inside the office myself!"

Yoongi rolled his eyes and stepped down from the high ground then crossed his arms while looking at her, he said, "What's your problem, huh! And what were you doing in my office, aren't you supposed to be busy with the journalists or something?"

Solar shrugged cutely and with a pout, she said, "You looked tired so I came to give you this," she put her hand in her blazer's pocket, getting out a pill, "I thought you'd need it," she finished biting her lower lip

Yoongi chuckled and grabbed his jacket, "Another time I guess," he said as he entered his office. He sat at his desk and placed the file with the paper inside the desk's drawer and turned his head towards Solar, who was standing in front of him.

"You won't try that again, right?" Solar asked while taking some shy glances at him and rubbing her bare feet together; since she didn't grab her heels yet from the roof where she took them off.

"Why! Do you want to stop me again?" Yoongi crossed his fingers together as he placed them under his chin. His eyes landed on the shy but beautiful person in front of him.

She nodded her head harshly while playing with the hem of her short, slim skirt that hugged her body well, allowing others to make out her perfectly shaped body.

"Well, Miss.Secretary! Looks like you'll have to stick to me since I don't know when I'll give in," a shy smile crept across his face as he saw the sad smile that was drawn on her lips for a few seconds but was immediately changed to a bright smile.

"Yes, sir."