~|^[41]^|~

Edited by GivingLove10 

...

2 Days passed, JM was mixed up between being worried and excited about the next adventure. On the other hand, the boys were thinking about a plan of how to make JM live more like a man, but their options were limited. The prince was always at the house looking after JM, and Yoongi was also keeping him company which made it harder for them to plan too.

They all ate breakfast, then went again to sit in the room to continue planning for the next step. For them, it was more fun than being a burden. Taehyung felt excited and happy being a part of something new; it was a new experience to him. Also, Jimin was glad that Taehyung started to build his own character. Jungkook, on the other hand, took this seriously; he was the most worried and the most cautious person.

"You are telling me that we want JM to tell the prince he wants to be a man. Are you fucking serious Jimin?" Jungkook scolded Jimin while frowning and rubbing his temples.

"Yeah, and what's wrong in that? JM really needs to stop what he's doing," Jimin replied.

"You don't understand, don't you? If JM got caught, it'll be the end of him," Jungkook explained.

"And that's why we'll help Prince Tae to cover up for JM. At least until they go back to the palace. 2 weeks is enough time for JM to feel freedom," Jimin tried to convince Jungkook.

Jungkook growled and rolled his eyes then walked outside the room not wanting to punch Jimin across the face, "He's seriously getting on my nerves stupid."

Jungkook stopped in his tracks as he saw Hoseok, who was across from him sitting in the backyard. Why did I come to backyard? he thought to himself while internally sighing and giving Hoseok a disgusted look.

"Should I leave?" Hoseok asked.

Jungkook walked towards him, "Yes leave. I would like to be alone."

Hoseok stood up and walked away, letting Jungkook sit in his place. Jungkook felt annoyed at this unfamiliar behavior, "Why are you so obedient? I'm not used to this kind of attitude from this face."

Hoseok was about to apologize, but Yoongi's voice calling for him interrupted him. Yoongi opened the door, leading to the backyard and looked at Hoseok angrily, but Jungkook didn't care whatsoever.

Both Yoongi and Hoseok bickered a little, making Jungkook chuckle after hearing their conversation on whether Hoseok should go buy the groceries or not.

"What a real serv-" he said but got cut off by Yoongi.

"Oh you are here! Good! Go with him because Kookie is with me."

Jungkook looked at Yoongi in disgust and disbelief, "Excuse me?"

Yoongi almost gave him a death glare, "What? You eat, drink, have sho-"

Jungkook jumped off his seat, rubbing his hair in frustration not wanting to continue hearing the already lost argument, "Okay fine whatever."

Yoongi left them after giving Hoseok the list of things he wanted from the market.

"So what does he want?" Jungkook asked while they were walking on their way to the market.

"L-let's begin with the vegetables," Hoseok hesitantly spoke almost stuttering.

Jungkook kept taking some glances at Hoseok. Why is he nervous? Does he want to talk about something? He thought still not wanting to start a conversation with him.

Hoseok suddenly spoke, snapping Jungkook out of his thoughts, "My princess seems excited these days."

Is that it all? You are thinking about your should-be princess? Jungkook thought, rolling his eyes at the word princess. "If you want to speak about him in front of me, say prince or else avoid the topic."

Hoseok suddenly got stiff and almost stuttered, "What do you mean?"

Jungkook looked deeply at Hoseok not getting the act. "What? Wait a second! Don't you know?" he asked, trying to understand what he's dealing with.

If Hoseok didn't stutter at the first phrase Jungkook said, this one surely did make him stutter, "D-Don't know what?"

Jungkook smirked internally, Got yah, He thought then stopped walking taking this as his sign to take the information he wanted.

Hoseok stopped as well, looking at him confused and maybe scared, "What?" he asked Jungkook, who approached him evilly.

"This isn't a reaction of someone who doesn't know," he took a step back smirking again, bingo.

Hoseok avoided eye contact with him which provoked Jungkook a little, making all his doubts right, but still, he wanted Hoseok to admit it himself.

"There is something fishy about you," Jungkook crossed his arms while continuing, "I don't trust you at all."

Hoseok collected himself and while looking away he spoke, "I- I understand how you feel about me, but please don't tell my prince that I know because he doesn't know."

"Why are you hiding it? Wouldn't it be better if at least his friend knew?" Jungkook questioned.

"It's his secret so if he wants me to know, he would have told me," Hoseok looked at the floor disappointed.

Jungkook sighed, crossed his arms and while looking in front of him without making eye contact, he said, "I seriously don't know how things work here, but in my time Jimin and I always share our secrets because that's how friendship works."

"It's the same here also that's why I am waiting for him to tell me. Maybe he doesn't trust me that much," Hoseok immediately answered.

"It seems to me that your relationship with him isn't that strong as JM made me think."

"No, it is strong," Hoseok snapped then looked at Jungkook continuing, "it is just that it is a hard decision to tell me. Maybe he thinks that I might change my attitude if I suddenly knew that the princess whom I serve is actually a prince." after Hoseok realized his own words he cleared his throat, "Jungkook, I need your help."

Now we have two people on our side. JM you are lucky maybe not much, but at least you have people who are willing to help you, Jungkook thought to himself while internally smiling.

"Let my prince walk in the streets as a man," Hoseok continued, but Jungkook rolled his eyes at the request.

"We already did that," he replied.

"No back then it was night. I want it to be in broad daylight," Hoseok protested, reminding him while putting one more obstacles.

"And what about the prince?" Jungkook questioned.

"That's exactly what I am asking for help with," Hoseok sighed.

Jungkook sighed as well, knowing that he had no way of doing that exact switching, but he waited for Hoseok to say a better plan, "What's your plan?"

Hoseok bluntly replied to him, "Let both my prince and your Jimin switch."

Jungkook stood stiff finally realizing that there is no other way other than making both the Jimin's switch places. He smirked at the image he saw Jimin in.

"You want your JM to wear men's clothes while my Jimin wear women's clothes," he paused, imagining how Jimin will look like, "that's a good idea."

"So when will you speak to Jimin?" asked Hoseok.

"When we go back, but there is something that we need," Jungkook rubbed his chin.

"What is it?"

"A wig," Jungkook said with a smirk.