~|^[49]^|~

Edited by GivingLove10 

...

The wedding was finally over at almost 1 am. Everyone in the village who attended the wedding went back to their house, including the newlyweds. Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook fell asleep the moment their heads touched their pillows, not even changing into their clothes.

Next day, Felix announced that they needed to finally leave, and at the same time, it was also time for the prince and princess to go back to the palace.

After eating and doing their daily routine, the three foreigners dressed back into their original clothes, giving back the ones Kookie once lent them.

Everyone was about to leave and when they opened the door, Kookie was standing in front of them, "I-I came to escort you back to the palace. His Highness ordered me to do that. He said that he can't le-"

His words were for Tae, who cut him off unwilling to hear more from him, "Fine." Tae looked at the other three, continuing, "We will accompany them first."

Kookie nodded, looking at Jungkook with the corner of his eyes.

"To go back, we need to go to the same exact location, we landed on," Felix said, directing his words to Tae.

Tae shifted his gaze to Kookie, saying, "Take the lead."

Kookie quickly bowed his head then started to walk, followed by everyone, except for Jungkook, who was increasing his pace, catching up to Kookie.

"I heard the prince is angry because you did something," Jungkook calmed his pace when he was finally walking alongside Kookie, who didn't reply to him, but Jungkook continued talking anyway, "I seriously don't understand your actions, but to tell the truth, I don't blame you."

Kookie looked at him confused but then shifted his gaze to look in front of him, uttering, "If you are waiting for an apology, I won't, because I believe that I did the right thing."

Jungkook sighed, and placed his hand in his pants pocket, saying, "An apology doesn't matter now. What matters are the consequences. Remember Kookie, there is a difference between doing the right thing and the smartest thing."

Kookie hummed, hearing Jungkook's words. They both walked without saying any more words.

Behind them, Jimin and Taehyung were walking alongside in silence; however, Taehyung's brain was chaotic. He was afraid to go back to his time. He was afraid to face things, as he felt like it wasn't the right time yet, but there was no other option because he needed to know the truth, find his father and live a normal life with his family and friends.

"It was here isn't it," Jungkook said looking at Felix who nodded and opened his bag, getting out a weird looking helmet with 3 long strings and a hollow crown attached to each end.

"Guys come over here," He told the three boys who kept looking at each other but moved towards him anyway.

"I'll place those crowns on you so don't panic," Felix spoke not giving many details.

However, Taehyung suddenly took a step back, rubbing his hair, saying, "I think we need to say goodbye first."

Felix nodded, giving him all the time he needed.

Taehyung walked towards the prince and smiled, then suddenly hugged him tightly. "Sorry for bothering you during our stay and thank you for allowing us to stay with you."

The prince felt puzzled then placed his hand on Taehyung's back giving out a slight smile as he said, "Don't stop looking." Taehyung let go of the prince, giving a boxy smile while nodding cutely.

He walked to JM who was standing beside the prince then hugged him as well not giving a damn about his disguise and thankfully Hoseok wasn't with them yet.

"I wish you find true happiness so don't hesitate to ask for it," Taehyung squeezed JM.

JM giggled in response, "I wish you find yours too."

They let go and he walked towards Kookie. Taehyung smiled at him, then slapped his arm making Kookie retract in response and rub his arm.

"Why do they get a hug, and I get a slap?" he complained.

"Just say you want a hug," Taehyung wrapped his long arms around Kookie making him smile, "take good care of your prince and princess," Taehyung spoke then let go of Kookie. He raised his hand to reach Kookie's head and playfully ruffled his hair proceeding, "You are good Kookie and the prince knows that."

Kookie shyly smiled at him.

A loud yell snapped everyone towards it which belonged to the long lost lamb Hoseok. "Were you guys planning on leaving without saying your goodbyes to me?" he whined.

Taehyung giggled at him and hugged him tightly, "Here is your hug too!"

Hoseok chuckled and patted Taehyung's head.

Taehyung looked at the prince one last time and took some steps towards him saying, "I'll make sure to search for you in my time's history. I hope you become a great king."

The prince nodded, and the boys finally went to stand in front of Felix as he gave each one of them the hollow crown.

The prince, princess, Hoseok, and Kookie watched them as Felix place the big helmet on his head after pressing multiple buttons.

"Oh, how much I'll miss the women from this time," Jungkook whined giving JM a wink before uttering, "peace out."

Those were the last two words the 3 young men exchanged with their doppelgangers before disappearing into thin air.