~|^[39]^|~

16+ content ahead.

...

Edited by GivingLove10 

...

Jungkook was enjoying himself to the fullest. Jimin was a bit slow compared to Jungkook not wanting to give her everything, also it was because he didn't enjoy these kinds of things as it reminded him of his past when he had his first, maybe it wasn't a pleasant event.

Taehyung, on the other hand, was fighting off the urge to run away from the situation he put himself into.

"If you keep going at this pace, you'll get drunk and pass out," the girl warned Taehyung, gaining a weird response from him.

"Listen there, woman! I am inexperienced, and I'm not planning on being one so-"

She didn't give him time to continue as she pushed him. He laid on his back, and she hovered above him with her face coming closer to his. Taehyung held his breath, afraid of the sudden attack, but he didn't fight back.

She slowly leaned towards his face and brushed her nose against his while looking into his eyes, trying to be as patient as possible.

"I'm not forcing you, but your friend asked me to take you out of your comfort zone," she spoke still locking her eyes with his, her hand resting on his chest.

He looked into her eyes then smiled, "It's fine."

After she got his approval, she brushed her lips against his. Taehyung's heart started beating so fast, unfamiliar with the sensation, and unwillingly he placed his hand on her waist, pulling her closer to him.

It was new to him, nothing like he felt before. What am I doing? Is this good or bad? My body is responding on its own. Jungkook felt confident, Jimin looked confident too. Maybe JM is not. Is this normal? Is that the real normal? He thought still feeling her lips on his, but not moving just staying still.

"Looks like you didn't even kiss before, that's really bad. I'll lead you then," she spoke after some time of waiting for him to move his lips, but all that time was for nothing because he didn't know anything and even if he knew, he didn't know how to do it.

This time she kissed him, she dominated the kiss, but Taehyung was a little bit slow. Few seconds of her dominance, Taehyung rolled her over, and he was the one on top of her now dominating.

She thinks she can lead me! His inner self started to surface unconsciously. He didn't know this true character, his true self, his true genes, a leader, maybe! A powerful one.

He squeezed her waist, making her whimper underneath him. He didn't feel anything other than her lips on his when he suddenly felt something crawling on his skin. He quickly held her hand which somehow happened to expose his chest, so he made sure to trap both her hands above her head with one hand whereas the other was roaming her waist.

He was a little aggressive, she thought, which made her somehow scared, knowing that this was his first time. She opened her eyes to look at him, but his eyes were closed though. She finally released herself from the kiss, breathing heavily.

"You sure this is your first time!" She wondered, but he didn't give her much time as he started to undress her, but suddenly he felt flustered, his face turned into a tomato when he saw her exposed chest.

In a span of a second, he pulled away from her, giving her his back then lightly slapped his face while whispering but loud enough for her to hear, "What am I doing?"

She giggled at his words then approached him, back hugging him, saying, "Don't get shy all of a sudden."

He shivered the second he felt her body against his.

"I don't think I can go any further. I already gave away my first kiss."

She backed away then put on her clothes in disappointment. He turned to face her then rubbed his hair, proceeding, "Sorry about that. I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable."

She hummed then nodded, "No it's okay! I know my body isn't as pleasing as the rest. It's my fault anyway."

He quickly protested, "No no! You aren't the problem really. It's just my first time, and I feel flustered. I only read in books this kind of stuff and never actually understood the meaning or the reason behind how people enjoy this, but now thanks to you I understand."

She tilted her head confused, "Were you living in a cave?" she questioned gaining a giggle from him.

"Yeah kinda and for a very long time."

In another room, Jimin was with the long-haired woman. "I thought you said, you aren't virgin," she complained.

"And?" he rolled his eyes at her.

"You are acting like you are one; the way you kiss me is lame," she protested while sitting up straight as she was under him.

He sighed looking away, "I actually came here to help my brother. I didn't come here to please myself."

She sighed in disappointment, replying, "And here I thought I was the lucky one."

"Why! Do I look hot to you?" he asked while raising an eyebrow.

She nodded her head quickly while licking her lips, she said, "You look like a whole snack."

Jimin rolled over, laying his back down while she came closer to him asking, "Can you leave yourself to me?"

He thought for a second, maybe I can replace that memory with this one, he nodded to her words receiving a big smile from her.

She immediately kissed him on his lips, then little by little she moved her kisses to his jawline then went down to his neck. Her hands crawled to his clothes undoing them and running her hand on his skin, making him shiver under her touch. His breath hitched, making him close his eyes as he remembered that day when he had his first experience, it wasn't pleasant at all for him. Jungkook promised him a wonderful 18th birthday gift, but that gift was actually to get him laid.

He wasn't happy because he remembered how awful he was. He remembered that he didn't protest, and just gave away his first kiss, and his first was just a random girl. Back then he didn't think of the future because to be in a mafia you have to live each day to the fullest. You don't know when you will die, which was technically his life.

Jimin came back to his senses when he felt the woman's nails running on his bare skin. He abruptly held her hand, pushing it away from his skin. "It hurts. I don't like it," He frowned, but she looked at him confused.

He sat up then put on his clothes, "What time is it?"

she looked lost after hearing his question.

"It's 11:45," she replied.

"Time's up I'll have to leave," he stood up and left the room leaving her on the floor half-naked and 100% flustered.