~|^[23]^|~

Edited by GivingLove10 

...

"Your mom will get worried you know?"

"I told her I'll sleepover."

"Hmm, don't you think you are overreacting?"

"No, I'm not."

"Damn it! Jungkook go and sleep on the other bed, this one won't fit the three of us," Jimin sat straight in annoyance.

Jungkook decided to sleep over after knowing that both Jimin and Tae slept together, he felt absolutely jealous.

"Listen Jungkook, you are an adult you can sleep alone, but on the other hand I can't," Taehyung said while giving a sly smile, then went back to clinging on to Jimin.

"But you are an adult too!" Jungkook protested, crossing his arms.

"You got a point, but no, I'm not considered as a normal adult. I want to feel the warmth I lack, that's why I'm the one who is sleeping beside Jimin, shu shu go on the other bed."

"Did he just shu me like a fly? Jimin this is getting out of hand."

Jimin sighed at the two of them then decided to go to sleep in his room because his bed was way bigger, Jimin was actually sandwiched between the two koalas. After some silence, Jimin broke it speaking to Taehyung who was hugging him tightly, "TaeTae do you really feel the lack of warmth?"

Taehyung didn't answer him which made Jimin think he was asleep but he wasn't though.

"I don't know, how does it feel? But I feel good when I'm with you. You are warm, and I like it here."

Jungkook spoke softly trying not to prey on them, asking, "Didn't your mom used to hug you to sleep when you were young?"

Taehyung shook his head in response, "No, I always slept in a separate room, that's what I remember."

"It's okay to sleep now, you have an appointment with the psychologist tomorrow."

Taehyung smiled, nuzzling his head beside Jimin's arms. Jimin smiled at him then patted his head gently. Jungkook looked at both of them then turned around with his back facing them, but Jimin surprised him by moving his back a little 'til it collided with Jungkook's.

Jungkook smiled then closed his eyes to sleep, the three boys slept a few minutes after. Jin like always was watching over them from the outside.

Kids! I think you are teaching this old dude how much he is missing out, he thought to himself, then slowly closed the door.

Next morning came and Taehyung was the first to wake up, which was because he heard the apartment's door being closed. He looked beside him he saw both Jimin and Jungkook still sleeping and then back at the clock saying, "Oh it's 7 am," he quickly placed his hands on his mouth the second he saw Jimin moving.

I hope I didn't wake him up, he thought to himself, then tried to get up without making a sound. He moved towards the door then opened it and went out.

"Damn it, I need to get used to it," he said as he looked at his hand which was shaking.

A few hours later, Jimin and Jungkook woke up, and it was time to go meet the doctor. Jungkook left both Jimin and Taehyung at the clinic because he had some work to do.

"If you want a ride call me, I'll pick you up" Jungkook stated, and Jimin nodded to him.

"Why do you both act like girlfriend-boyfriend thing?" Taehyung questioned trying to get an answer.

"What the hell! Chill man. We both are straight and that's how best friends act too by the way, so it's not weird at all."

"Yeah, yeah, you know better."

They both entered the clinic and both of them met the doctor.

"Hello Taehyung, how are you doing these days?" Namjoon asked eyeing every physical movement Taehyung made.

"I'm doing great, I went to an art exhibition and three of us slept together last night, ah me, Jimin, and Jungkook, hmm also Jin was there he talked to Jungkook, or I guess fought a little. I did as you asked, I opened the door all alone 3 times."

"3 times? When was that?" Jimin questioned not remembering anything other than that one time with the pizza delivery.

"Hmm, the pizza guy, when I woke up and got out of the room, and when I wanted to go to the bathroom."

"Shouldn't that be 4 times? The pizza guy, when you woke up, when you went to the bathroom and when you left the bathroom?" Namjoon asked, looking at Taehyung while pulling down his eyeglasses a little.

Taehyung giggled saying, "I actually didn't close the door behind me. I got a little scared because Jimin was sleeping."

Namjoon sighed but smiled at Taehyung saying, "It's good, that's called progress. Anyway, did you remember anything from when you were a kid, maybe your father's face, or who took you?"

Taehyung shook his head repetitively replying, "No, not at all, there's no more than what I wrote in my diaries."

Suddenly out of nowhere the door flung open with a crazy man running in slamming his hand on Namjoon's desk while yelling, "I fucking did it Namjoon, I bloody did it! The machine is working I- I'm lost with words, you-you really have to see it, wanna come and see it now, let's go!" the man held Namjoon's arm aggressively pulling him up.

Jimin and Taehyung were shocked, Tae held Jimin's arm giving him questioning looks, receiving only reassuring glances from Jimin.

"Calm down Felix, don't you see I have a session running here, you need to come later," Namjoon said, pulling back his arm while rubbing off the dust from his clothes and then sat back in his chair.

"But- you don't understand- I- I- will be gone. There is no later. I can't wait any longer. It's- it's been 8 years already since the- the freaking accident, and now you want me to wait because you have a session. If you are not coming with me, I- I will on my own."

"Excuse me! May I ask what kind of machine are you speaking of?" Taehyung slowly raised his hand looking at the strange man in front of him.

"Time machine."