-|T[70]T|-

Edited by GivingLove10 

...

Taehyung sat on the old uncomfortable mattress, which made a squawking sound. He looked around, seeing the mess the mattress was in. Multiple pieces of papers were scattered, so he leaned forward and took one of them, revealing from underneath it an old pencil; so he took it as well and stared at the white paper for a second. He held the pencil, and it felt like it had been forever to write as he had started writing.

Dear Diary,

Hello older me, I'm not sure by the time you read this you will still be sane or not, but I just wanted to make sure to tell you that one day you escaped this hell hole. There are tons of fun things to do in the world. You also had 2 close friends, Jungkook and Jimin. I also want you to remember that you used to have a childhood friend named Soura, she is married to one of the Mins. She destroyed her life for you to get out, and now she is trapped and might die. Be careful to never leave this place, so no one ever gets hurt. You don't have to fight your way out since it will cause others more harm than it will cause you. 'V' that's how your mother used to call you, and 'Taetae' is how Soura used to call you, so since 9 years old me didn't remember that, 24 years old me is saying it. Remember V, you are here because you don't want the Mins to harm your friends. It's okay to be locked.

His eyes were tearing up, making the paper a little wet. He sniffed and placed the pencil aside and rested his head on the mattress, hugging the paper he just wrote. He was sad and scared, but at the same time, he was relieved. This place felt like home to him, which was at the same time a scary feeling.

Outside the room, there stood Jungkook leaning against the wall beside the metallic door, hearing the faint sniffs of his friend. Jungkook followed Taehyung since he left the hospital and tried to be as sneaky as possible. After a couple of minutes, he thought that the best thing to do now was just to let Taehyung be alone for the time being.

Jungkook left the mansion and drove his car to the hospital where Jimin was and went to his room.

"Finally someone to talk to," Jimin spoke while rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"I was taking care of something before coming here," Jungkook replied as he pulled out a chair and sat beside Jimin's bed.

"So what happened this morning?" Jimin asked, waiting for the updating part Jungkook had promised.

"Well! You see The Min's attacked Namjoon in his office, paving a blood path all the way to his office door."

Jimin gasped at Jungkook's words asking, "Is he okay?" Jungkook nodded in response, and Jimin continued, "Soura should be really frustrated by now. Did you tell her?"

Jungkook ruffled the back of his hair and said, "She was actually kidnapped, and Namjoon was shot and was sent to the hospital." Jimin almost jumped from the bed, but Jungkook quickly pushed his chest back to the bed before he did anything stupid and said, "What are you doing Jimin? You need to rest man."

"Are you kidding me? How are you relaxed like that? And where the hell is Taehyung?" Jimin snapped angrily at how calm Jungkook looked.

"Calm down Jimin. Jin is with Namjoon, trying to figure out where Soura is and as for Taehyung, he is fine. He just needs alone time."

"Alone time?" Jimin narrowed his eyes, continuing, "Explain more Jungkook."

That made Jungkook clear his throat before saying, "He had a mental breakdown when he heard that Soura got kidnapped. I think he feels guilty that's why he went back to the mansion."

"Your's?" Jimin was trying to look calm, but things started to get on his nerves.

"No. The Min's. The one he was locked in."

Jimin's mind was clouded with anger and self-blame. He quickly removed the cover and winced when he placed his feet on the floor, trying to get up and get Taehyung.

"What are you doing? You need to fucking rest!" Jungkook yelled at Jimin, who was out of his mind, only thinking about how lonely and sad Taehyung must've felt.

"You don't understand. You should've taken him out of there. Let's go get him out please, and I promise I'll take all the rest in the world. Huh! Okay?" Jimin spoke, pleading to Jungkook to allow him to go.

Jungkook rubbed his temples in frustration, growling at Jimin's words, "You just love trouble Jimin. Damn it!" Jungkook cursed as he helped Jimin sit on a wheelchair and placed him in his car, then drove off to the old Min's mansion to get Taehyung. Jimin gulped as he saw the harsh metallic door. Jungkook let go of the wheelchair and leaned forward to open the door, but Jimin stopped him, making Jungkook back away.

"Taehyung!" Jimin gently and with a soft voice he called out Tae's name, wanting to grab his attention. Taehyung on the other side of the door shuffled on the mattress, opening his eyes to the familiar voice and sat up straight.

"Yes," Tae replied, but after a few seconds, since he wasn't sure if what he heard was real or just his imagination.

"Can you come out?" Jimin asked biting his lower lip.

"The door is locked," Taehyung replied without giving himself time to think.

Jimin lowered his head, hiding his pained expression. Jungkook turned his back to the door, he was scared and worried about Tae's well-being.

"The door isn't locked. You can come out," Jimin spoke, trying to hold in his shaky voice.

"Mr.Hanze has the keys, but-"

Taehyung's words were cut off by Jimin's yelling, "Wake the fucking hell up! I took a bloody bullet for you to live, so you better be grateful and live this life with your friends. Don't be a damn coward and let's find a way to get Soura together. All three of us. Do you understand me or do you want me to beat your ass to understand my God damn words?"