~|^[47]^|~

Edited by GivingLove10 

...

The tension between the household was still there. Kookie was still at the palace, and the 3 boys still didn't talk to either JM or Tae on a normal basis. Jungkook was full of hatred towards the prince, unable to forgive him for what he did to Jimin.

It was now the day before Yoongi's wedding, and Felix decided to show up. He knocked on the door and was greeted by Hoseok. Everyone including JM went to meet him, the prince wasn't present at the moment though, as he was out with Yoongi.

"Oh, boys! Are you ready to leave?" Felix asked looking at Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook.

"Can we stay for another day? Tomorrow is Yoongi's wedding, and we promised to attend it," Taehyung spoke reminding them of the promise.

Felix nodded accepting the delay. He went with Hoseok somewhere, whereas the other three went to the room to speak for some time.

"I can't wait to go back to my room," Jungkook said while throwing his body on the bed.

Jimin giggled at him, but Taehyung pouted while crossing his arms, he said, "But we can't just leave like that."

Jungkook raised his head a little and frowned, "Like what!"

Taehyung sighed then sat on the bed, "To tell the truth, I don't like the fact that we are leaving with this tension between us," he paused biting his lip.

He knew that both Jungkook and Jimin weren't at fault, but something inside him felt like it was, slightly, their fault. Feeling the way he did, Taehyung expressed, "They invited us to stay with them and treated us well. If we didn't interfere with their affairs, things wouldn't have ended up like that."

Jungkook sat up straight, looking at Taehyung then suddenly hit his head, "Do you even understand what the prince did to Jimin?"

Taehyung growled while rubbing his head and slightly yelled, "Yeah I know. He overstepped his boundaries, but guess what! It was also Jimin's fault; he should've stopped him, but he didn't."

Jungkook was about to hit Taehyung again, but Taehyung quickly got of bed taking some steps away from Jungkook.

Jimin sighed and placed his hand on Taehyung's shoulder, saying, "You are right." He put down his hand and looked at Jungkook, then played with the back of his neck continuing, "I actually accepted his action wanting to know how JM feels, but things went out of my hands all of a sudden," he smiled sheepishly.

Jungkook got out of bed, walking towards the door, placed his hand on the knob, and before leaving the room he said, "This means that I have no reason to be angry at him anymore."

Jungkook left the room looking back and forth as his eyes landed on JM, who was just passing by, "Where is the prince?" Jungkook asked JM confused.

"He was just here a minute ago, but he went to Yoongi, I guess!" JM replied as Jungkook nodded then walked outside the house. He roamed around from one shop to another then to another 'til he was near Yoongi's wedding revenue.

He knew the place, as Yoongi ranted to him about it when they went drinking together. Jungkook eyed the place carefully until his eyes landed on Tae's and Yoongi's figures.

He went closer to them, their backs were facing him, but he suddenly froze in his place as he heard what Yoongi said to Tae, "You really love him?"

The prince nodded and while stuttering he replied him, "Y-yeah, b-but he doesn't. He says that he is straight, so it is impossible for hi-"

Jungkook took a few steps back hoping to unhear that, but Tae's reply got stuck in his head. Yoongi and the prince continued their conversation unaware of Jungkook's presence. He quickly hid himself the second Yoongi left the prince alone. Jungkook eyed the prince still keeping his distance; Tae looked too sad and vulnerable to him.

A sight he didn't like so he turned around and walked away going back to the house. "It's reassuring that you can at least feel guilty," Jungkook whispered to himself on his way back..

Jungkook went back to the house where he found Taehyung and Jimin sitting on the couch waiting for him.

"Jungkook~ahhhhh," Jimin whined and clung onto Jungkook's arm. "Don't leave me alone again I felt abandoned," he pouted, trying to act as cute as possible which worked really good for him.

Jungkook cupped Jimin's cheeks saying, "Stop acting cute 'cause I won't be able to resist that."

He let go of Jimin's cheeks at that same time Jimin turned to face Taehyung, who was still sitting on the couch hugging his legs.

"See! I told you he is weak for the cute you," Jimin giggled, hearing Taehyung's words then went to sit on the couch.

Jungkook ruffled the back of his hair and went to sit between both of them, but they suddenly smirked and simultaneously placed their heads on each of Jungkook's thighs.

"Yah! Both of you what are you doing?" Jungkook gasped, seeing them acting like babies.

"I want attention," Taehyung said followed by Jimin.

"I want attention too."

Jungkook sighed as the three of them playfully talked about some silly stuff, but moments later the prince came into the house.

He was stunned in his place seeing them cuddling like that; it didn't take them seconds to feel his presence as they sat properly.

"Jimin! I want to speak to you," said the prince.

The three of them looked at each other whereas Jimin stood up, but Jungkook held his wrist firmly preventing him from leaving, saying, "Don't allow him to touch you again."

Jimin pulled his hand from Jungkook harshly then went with Tae to the backyard for some privacy.

Tae kept looking around him eyeing everything, not talking at all which left Jimin inpatient, "You look suspicious. Speak up already," Jimin said crossing his arms as he waited for the prince to finally talk.

"The hickey, I am sorry about it. What I want to say is I am sorry about what I did back then. It is just that anger took over me," the prince spoke still not looking at Jimin.

"To sum this up, you are apologizing," the prince replied to Jimin's staright forward words by nodding, looking elsewhere, "are we good now?" Jimin continued as Tae nodded again and tried so hard to hide his embarrassment.

He was about to leave, but Jimin called him, "Tae!" he shrugged after calling the prince with his first name which stopped the prince midway, "It is okay to call you this, isn't it?"

"Fine, you aren't one of my people anyway," the prince's reply made Jimin smile at him.

"I hope that this ends the tension between us."

"Yes, and I hope that Jungkook stops glaring at me."

Jimin laughed at the prince's statement then reassured him that Jungkook won't hold any grudges towards him because he apologized. There is no reason for Jungkook to feel angry at the prince anymore.