~|^[44]^|~

Edited by GivingLove10 

...

Jimin's mind was malfunctioning for a second, trying to analyze what he did wrong. "H-how did you know?" he asked the prince, who was still sitting on the bed but smirking at Jimin.

"Stupid question. You fucked up the moment you told Kookie everything. He is my loyal servant," he replied him.

Jimin quickly gathered his scattered emotions of failure, trying to take control of the situation, so he decided to break the prince.

"Loyal? How ironic! He helped your so-called wife who is actually a man to sleep with a woman. Did he tell you about that?"

The prince's smirk faded away, too obvious for Jimin to see which stabilized Jimin's confidence. He crossed his arms, continuing to torture the prince with his words.

"Looks like your so-called servant isn't loyal enough," he said deciding that was enough destruction, for now, so he walked away leaving the room going to his.

He quickly got rid of the clothes he was wearing and changed into his. Jimin ran to the bathroom and removed the makeup; he kept rubbing and rubbing off all the makeup then raised his head to see himself in the mirror. His eyes caught the hickey Tae left which made Jimin's heart to suddenly start beating fast as his mind reminisced about what had happened earlier.

"I need to calm down," he said while clenching his heart and looking down at the sink. Jimin looked back up at the mirror then moved his fingers to where the hickey was, caressing it. Jungkook will be furious when he sees that. Jimin abruptly left the bathroom the second he heard his friends come back to the house.

Jimin saw the prince standing there looking expressionless at JM whose smile faded away the moment he saw him wearing his normal clothes. Jungkook looked shocked, knowing that there will be a disaster soon, but he was angry at Jimin for failing his part which was obvious at this point.

Taehyung, on the other hand, knew that their stay was coming to an end soon. The trip didn't teach him anything, he thought. He didn't care about any one's problems; actually, he couldn't understand what the point was of all this.

JM was standing there with fear overtaking him. His body trembled as he looked at the prince. "T-Tae," JM stuttered with fear.

"Come inside. We need to talk," the prince said, not yelling or sounding angry, which scared the 3 boys more.

Jungkook's anger started to build up towards Jimin. He wanted to take JM away from Tae, but he knew that it was not his place to do that. JM isn't his friend, and Tae is a prince, who can kill him at any moment.

Jungkook slammed the door at the same time Tae slammed his room's door. Jungkook looked at Jimin in rage, saying, "How on earth did the prince know?"

Jimin took a step back a little afraid of Jungkook; he had never seen him this angry.

"Kookie told him."

Jungkook ruffled his hair frustrated, feeling betrayed by his own self. There is no way this Kookie is the same as me, he thought.

"Where is that Kookie?" Jungkook asked, suppressing his anger.

"The prince said that he isn't in the house-" Jimin replied, but was cut off by Taehyung's words who took some steps forward, eyeing Jimin's neck.

"Did the prince hurt you?" he pointed at the hickey, which was something he didn't understand.

Jungkook's frustration made him blind that he didn't notice the hickey, but after Taehyung's remark, he looked at it.

"Hickey?" Jungkook said, making Jimin quickly place his hand on it hiding it from both their eyes.

"Listen it's not a-" he tried to lie, afraid that Jungkook might kill the prince.

Jungkook senselessly removed Jimin's hand and looked at the hickey one more time.

"I know what a hickey is Jimin. What did he do?" he said calmly but couldn't stay calm any longer so he yelled out, "What more did he do?"

Jimin panicked as he looked in Jungkook's eyes, saying,"H-he kissed me and made this hickey, knowing I wasn't his JM." Jimin saw more anger and hate radiating from Jungkook's eyes.

"Why didn't you fucking stop him! Are you stupid! Fuck the mission, fuck JM, fuck anything," Jungkook hollered and burst out of the room to look for the prince.

Taehyung and Jimin went after him, trying to stop him, but they were too late as they saw Jungkook already holding Tae from his collar spitting hurtful words at him.

"You are pathetic, incompetent, ignorant and selfish. You touched Jimin in a way that I don't accept. If your wife was really a woman, I would have tied you down and raped her in front of you, but ironically your wife is the same person I'm trying to protect."

Taehyung quickly held Jungkook's arm which held Tae's collar, saying, "Jungkook calm down. This isn't right you are talking to a prince."

Jungkook pushed Taehyung making him fall on the ground, "Don't fucking interfere!" he yelled at Taehyung then looked back at Tae who surprisingly didn't say a word.

"I don't care what your rank is because I'm my own king. What about you, huh? You have the title prince, but yet you don't deserve it," Jungkook continued, but Jimin's yell cut him off from saying more shitty words to someone who already looked broken.

"Enough Jungkook. Let him go! It's already over. I was the one who let him do whatever he wanted. It wasn't entirely his fault."

Jungkook let go of Tae but still looked into his eyes, saying, "You need to get out of this illusion." Jungkook left the scene followed by Jimin, who still couldn't look directly at the prince.

Taehyung, on the other hand, stood there in front of the prince questioning everything.

"I might be the only one who slightly understands you and accepts your behavior," he paused biting his lower lip then continued, "but I don't understand one thing. Why are you imprisoning yourself in this secret?"

The prince still didn't reply to him, so Taehyung smiled while nodding, "It seems that there is no difference between you and me because both of us are imprisoned, but in two different ways. I hope you'll set yourself free one day like I did," Taehyung bowed then walked away going to his friends.

JM approached Tae, who was hanging his head low. It was painful for all 6 of them.

Taehyung was back to square one. The person he thought was the closest to make him normal is in need of help. Jungkook felt restrained unable to help JM or protect Jimin. Kookie was back at the palace after Tae sent him back; he was feeling guilty and regretful. Jimin had complicated feelings; it was hard for him to forget the fact that he failed a mission.

Tae's heart was broken into a million pieces. Everyone he loves left, Yoongi fabricated his death, JM faked all his emotions towards him, Kookie betrayed his trust, his mother died, his father caused so much pain for him, and finally his brother who ran away from the palace; making him grow up without a hyung.