~|^[21]^|~

Edited by GivingLove10 

...

A little boy laughing, sitting on a chair, surrounded with so many unfinished paintings, so many colors around him. Another figure was also in the painting, but it was actually the painter, not showing all his features only his side profile, but it was definitely a woman. She left so many details in the painting but left out only one detail, which is everything about her.

"How can someone draw such a deep painting?" Taehyung asked still looking at the painting.

Jimin shrugged not knowing what to give him as a reply, saying, "I've never seen a painter who includes himself in his painting, this painter is weird."

Taehyung shook his head, then looked at Jimin frowning a little, "Can't you see! She added so many details to everything accept herself, according to my guess this child is probably her son and this painting shows that he is her everything."

Jimin ran his hand in his hair trying to make sense of what Taehyung was saying

"Oh Jimin, you told me once I can take pictures with my phone, can you show me? I want to take a photo of this painting to keep it," Taehyung said taking out his phone, but a security guard came to him warning him that photos aren't allowed.

However, Mrs. Jeon was nearby and saw the situation, saying, "Let him take a photo, I'll allow him to do whatever he wants, so don't stop him next time, and if anyone complains, just throw him away or send Jungkook to kick him out."

The security man nodded and bowed a little before walking away.

"Do you like this painting Taehyung-ah?" Mrs. Jeon asked him, placing her hand on his back. He nodded with a smile as Jimin took the photo for him. "Do you recognize the painter-" she asked, but quickly bit her lip, knowing that it's impossible for him to know who the painter is, "sorry, I didn't mean to say that."

"No it's okay, I just like the painting that's all, and no I don't know the painter," Taehyung said while smiling at her.

Jungkook joined them asking, "How long are you intending on forcing us to stay here?"

She hit her son's shoulder lightly stating, "You are annoying, leave."

He playfully faked a smile then placed a kiss on her cheek quickly and pulling both Jimin and Taehyung by the arm as they all left the place.

Jungkook drove his car with both Jimin and Taehyung, going to Jimin's house. He parked the car then the three young men went inside.

"Aish, hyung is really angry with me he left the fridge empty, yah, Jungkook I will order some pizza," Jimin said in annoyance then dialed a number and ordered 4 Large pizzas, cola, and French fries.

"Are you sure you want only pizza? We can go out and eat, you know I have enough money," Jungkook asked Jimin who shook his head.

"Another time, I wanna stay home for today," he said as he sat on the sofa next to Taehyung while Jungkook was sitting in the armchair opposite to them.

Jungkook widened his eyes as he saw Jimin suddenly, resting his head on Taehyung's lap. Taehyung smiled then started to play with Jimin's hair as Jimin closed his eyes.

Jungkook fake coughed asking, "Do you want me to leave?"

Jimin gave him a questioning hum then opened one eye looking at him saying, "Don't tell me you are jealous!"

Jungkook looked at him angrily replying, "Yeah, I am jealous, so sit properly."

Taehyung looked at Jungkook confused asking, "What's wrong with it? We usually sleep together, and he likes it when someone plays with his hair."

Taehyung's innocence made Jungkook so irritated. He snorted then stood up when he was about to say something. Taehyung, still playing with Jimin's hair and not looking at Jungkook, said, "Don't treat him like he is your girlfriend, he is straight if you are not, go find someone else."

Jimin's eyes widened then sat properly quickly, both Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other then back at Taehyung and laughed loudly.

"You must be kidding me, Taetae. Friends can be overprotective, and also Jungkook is like that with me, I don't know why yet, but he just is, and by the way, Jungkook is straight but can fuck guys if they fuck with him," Jimin said winking at Jungkook, leaving him speechless.

"Huh! I don't understand. He is straight but can fuck with guys! Jimin you are confusing me," Taehyung said running his fingers through his hair, trying to understand Jimin's statement which didn't make sense to him.

"He means that I will kill whoever tries to make fun of me, my friend or my followers," Jungkook explained receiving an "ah" from Taehyung showing that he understood.

"In the books I read, you are either a villain or a good friend but thinking differently, so which one are you?" Taehyung looked at Jungkook waiting for an answer, but Jungkook stood there thinking.

He has never thought of himself as a good person, he kills people, he deals with people, he does drugs, he smokes, but he sometimes thought of himself as a burden to Jimin. However, he kept telling himself that it doesn't matter if Jimin hates him for his wrongdoings, but at least he won't be hurt again. On the other hand, he was afraid of losing Jimin's friendship.

The silence stayed for too long, which was broken by the sound of the door being opened. Taehyung looked at the person and smiled then stood up and hugged him saying, "You are back early."

Jin smiled at him then glanced at Jungkook, who gave him back a fierce look, which made Jin give out a light snort saying, "Looks like there is no way for me to stop you from sniffing around my nephew."

Jimin sighed, "Hyung can you please stop this already?"

Jin got angrier stating, "Stop what! He is the reason behind changing you, yeah I admit, I wasn't there for you back then, but now I am, so get rid of him you don't need him anymore."

Jungkook felt hurt, ′you don't need him anymore′ it echoed in his head, he was silent, no he was actually speechless.

"You are too late hyung, because I can't live without my best friend."