-|T[67]T|-

Edited by GivingLove10 

...

Nighttime was one of Jungkook's few closest friends, he entered the mansion with rage clouding his actions. He took harsh steps towards his father's room and entered it without knocking, which shocked Jeon.

"Jungk-" Jungkook cut his father's words as he sat in the armchair which was placed on the far end of the room opposite the bed. Jeon was standing in front of his wardrobe as he closed it and eyed Jungkook.

"I'll ask the questions and you answer," Jungkook spoke with knitted eyebrows and clenched hands on the armchair's arm.

"Jungkook remember! I am your father," Jeon spoke with a warning voice, seeing how Jungkook was crossing his limits.

"Oh no no! You don't have the right anymore to be called father. So you are just Jeon-"

"Jeon Jungkook!" Mr.Jeon yelled.

"Tell me one thing. Who gave you the mission of killing Jimin's mother?" Jungkook asked directly not wanting to waste his precious night.

"The Jung's."

Jungkook rose his eyebrow questioning, "Jung's as of Jung Hoseok's parents?"

Jeon nodded.

"And about Taehyung's mother?" Jungkook asked another question.

"The Min's. You already know that," Jeon shrugged his shoulders and went back to doing whatever he was doing a minute ago.

Jungkook got up and left the room going to his next destination, which was to the Jung's.

Jungkook located the Jung's mansion and sneaked inside the master bedroom. He eyed the two sleeping humans on the bed and caressed the desk with his self-carved knife, making an itchy sound. Jungkook sat on the chair and turned it to face the bed.

The knife he was holding had a handle with a hollow space at its tip for his finger to fit in it. He rested his elbow on the chair's arm and placed the knife on his index finger, making it dance around his finger.

He started humming a made-up song, "Sleeping in the middle of the night, not caring about others sufferings. Sleeping on the blood of your victims but when will you wake up?"

Mr. Jung shuffled under the covers and removed part of it while glancing at the figure sitting in the chair. "Who is it?" he spoke with his eyes blurry.

"Guess," Jungkook spoke, still the knife moving in circles.

Jung opened his eyes and reached the lamp beside his bed to switch it on. "Jungkook?" he questioned, paused for a second then continued, "How did you get in here?"

"Do I need permission to come to your mansion?" Jungkook teasingly said.

Mr.Jung was now fully awake, as he sat on the bed "Jungkook! What are you doing here at this hour?"

"Oh! I came to find you," Jungkook said, eyeing Jung who was starting to feel anxious. "I can sense your fear now. Why! Do you feel worried about something?" Jungkook smirked.

"What do you want?" Jung asked wanting to know the end game of this whole scene.

"I want to make you pay, as a consequence for your crimes," Jungkook finally stopped the knife from rotating around his finger. He opened his legs wider and rested his arms on them with his back leaning forward. "The thing is that I found out who killed my best friend's mother, and considering the fact that those people are the same people who are the parents of the same person who bullied him to death, it makes me want to take revenge so bad."

He stood up making Jung flinch, and Mrs.Jung woke up too. Both of them got off the bed as Jungkook got closer to the bed.

Jungkook sighed, "If you think you are going to survive, you are both wrong because the only thing I can see now is blood painting this white sheet." He pointed at their bed's sheet, making them gulp in horror.

Both of them suddenly knelt in front of him asking for mercy, "Please please don't kill us. We'll answer all your questions. We'll do everything you want. We don't want to die yet," Jung spoke out, hoping that Jungkook might let them go free.

"Good," Jungkook sat back on the chair with his legs crossed, "then tell me why did you kill Jimin's mother out of all the people in the world?"

Both the Jungs looked at each other, then the woman looked at Jungkook, desperate to survive this no matter what she said, "H-he," pointing at her husband, "threatened Hoseok by killing Jimin's mother and when one day Hoseok couldn't take all the pressure from staying away from his friend, he snapped, and Jung called Jeon to kill Jimin's mother to make Hoseok submit to his orders."

Jungkook clenched his hands making his knuckles almost turn white from the anger. He stood up and walked towards Jung, leaning to his face level and with his knife he rose Jung's chin to make him look into his eyes. "You are a disgrace," and with that, blood splashed on Mrs.Jung's face making her scream in horror while closing her eyes afraid to see her husband's body.

Jungkook walked towards the door, held the knob and turned it. He opened the door, and there was Hoseok leaning his back on the wall with his arms crossed and looking in front of him, "Did you kill them?" Hoseok asked.

"No," Jungkook replied, then he turned his face to look at the carefree expression Hoseok held. "You are a pathetic fool Hoseok," he spoke and took some steps away from Hoseok not wanting to give him an opportunity to continue talking.

But Hoseok spoke anyway, "Is Jimin okay?"

Jungkook kept walking but replied to him, "He is fine without you."

Jungkook drove to Jin's house since he didn't want to go to his mansion yet. He entered the passcode, looked up and saw Taehyung standing in front of him. Both of them stared at each other for a second, sure thing Taehyung was scanning Jungkook from head to toe looking for anything that might stand out.

"I don't like the color red on your hands Jungkook. That's twice in one day, what happened?"