~|^[35]^|~

Edited by GivingLove10 

...

Jimin, Jungkook, and Taehyung woke up early in the morning then went to the bathroom to take a bath, a group bath. Jungkook was the first to go in the bath.

"Aish, this is so good. Hey, come on join me."

Taehyung quickly took off his clothes then threw them on the floor and jumped into the bath making a little mess. Jungkook huffed while Jimin sighed, looking at the child, then back at the thrown clothes.

Jimin removed Taehyung's clothes from the floor and placed them alongside his, on the shelf to prevent them from getting soaked. He walked to the bath then dipped his body in it, covering his face with water and his hair as well.

"This really feels good, I needed this so much."

They stayed silent for a minute before Taehyung spoke up, "So did you convince him? We couldn't discuss this topic yesterday in front of Yoongi."

Jimin nodded making bubbles with his mouth in the water then slowly sat properly.

"I spoke with him, and-" he raised his eyes to meet both Jungkook and Taehyung with a sad look, but then turned into a joyful one, "and he bloody accepted. Damn that boy he is really stubborn and such a scaredy-cat. I have no idea why he looks like me that doesn't even make sense" he snorted after finishing but only receiving another snort but from Jungkook.

While splashing some water at Jimin, Jungkook said, "You are just like him, stubborn and a scaredy-cat."

"That was the old me, I'm not like that anymore."

Jimin stuck out his tongue at Jungkook, making him get up, and while Jungkook was about to throw a fit with Jimin the door opened. A flustered JM looked at them then quickly closed the door, Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other then suddenly looked at Taehyung who was standing in front of the door, literary naked.

Taehyung opened the door. JM almost screamed, but Taehyung quickly pulled JM inside the bathroom and closed the door.

"Put something on, hey hey put something on," JM stuttered out the words while closing his eyes and pushing Taehyung away from him.

Taehyung sighed then went inside the water, "I seriously don't understand you, you are the complete opposite of Jimin," he complained while sinking his body in the water.

Jimin and Jungkook did the same.

"You can open your eyes now," Jungkook said.

"Really!" JM waited for a reply but nothing, "hmm hello."

When JM didn't open his eyes, the 3 boys slowly got out of the water, trying their best not to make any sounds then stood in front of JM wanting to surprise him.

JM opened his eyes then turned around seeing 3 totally naked men, he almost screamed, but Jungkook placed his hand on JM's mouth, "Do you want the prince to come to find you with 3 naked men, or do you want to play along before something worse happens?" he said raising an eyebrow at JM.

Jimin sighed then pushed Jungkook removing Jungkook's hand from JM's mouth, "Hey! stop it. You are scaring him."

JM looked down at the floor saying, "It's not like it's the first time anyway."

The 3 young men looked at each other.

"What? Hey! Wait, what did you just say," Jimin stuttered all the words, not leaving a normal word to come out of his mouth. "Listen here JM, Jungkook won't do anything to you, and we are here to help you. At first, you will find this weird, and you might not like it, maybe you will but just try to be a guy at least in front of us. We promise we won't tell anyone no matter what."

JM nodded slowly, still looking at the floor.

Jimin hit Jungkook harshly saying, "Ay now you scared him. What should I do with you stupid ass?"

JM finally looked up at Jimin and Jungkook smiling while they bickered at each other. Taehyung called him from behind so JM turned to face him. Taehyung wore a towel around his waist trying to help JM calm down a little then he held out a towel for JM, who accepted it.

"Now take off your clothes and join us, it's fun, try it, if you don't like it then you can leave the second you feel uncomfortable," said the guardian angel named Taehyung.

JM started to feel uncomfortable the second he imagined himself naked in front of them, "No sorry, I can't hmm I mean-"

Taehyung cut him off while smiling, "You can wear the towel, and join the bath you don't have to be fully naked."

Jimin and Jungkook finally stopped bickering and focused on the chat Taehyung and JM were having as they caught JM nodding.

"Okay, I'll be there in a second."

JM walked towards the small dressing room inside the bathroom. Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook, on the other hand, went inside the bath, waiting for JM to come out. Jungkook was somehow waiting for a plot twist and sees a feminine body in front of him, but then brushed off his thoughts the second his eyes caught Jimin beside him.

Jimin was waiting eagerly to change JM into the man he became, maybe not fully but at least he wanted to be someone's hope. Taehyung was just sitting there waiting for something exciting to happen.

1 minute later JM got his head out of the dressing room hiding his body, "Hmm excuse me, can you- hmm like- close your eyes- I really don-" his stutters reached the 3 boys' ears making them sigh.

"We won't, so come here and act like a man. Don't be ashamed of your body," Jungkook said.

Jungkook's words echoed in Jimin's ears, these are the same words he told me.

JM inhaled almost all the air in the bathroom then got rid of it trying to gain some courage and finally walked out of the dressing room. Taehyung made some space for JM to sit, which JM took and placed his body in the water, he made sure to keep a fair amount of distance from both Taehyung who was on his right and Jimin who was on his left.

"What do you want to try the most as a man?" Jimin questioned.

JM's eyes sparkled at the thought of trying out things as a man.

"I want to wear men's clothes and walk among the crowd being one," he thought for a second while the others only listened to his wishes taking notes, "I want to ride horses, I love them so much. Also-"

Jungkook cut him off by his sarcastic laugh, "Are you serious? The only thing that makes a man feel like one is when he is in bed."

"Bed?" JM looked at Jungkook, questioning his unfamiliar words.

"I mean, you need a bitch to get laid, got it now Mr. Virgin?" Jimin pinched Jungkook's arm, "Aw, that hurts," he groaned in pain.

"I can't, I am married, and Tae loves her," JM sunk a little deeper into the water thinking about Tae's feelings.

"Are you fucking serious! He is selfish only thinking about himself, and his self-desires, I have no idea to what extent did you two go, but I'm quite sure that you aren't comfortable yet."

Jungkook made sure to sound stern and forward, maybe some truthful words could wake the person in front of him.

"I don't understand-" JM got cut off again, but this time by Taehyung.

"It's okay. We aren't forcing you to do anything, we were merely listening to your wishes and what Jungkook said was just a suggestion," Taehyung looked at Jungkook, "isn't that right?"

Jungkook grinned then smirked, "Yeah sure thing."