~|^[14]^|~

Edited by GivingLove10

...

Jimin awoke earlier than Taehyung but stayed in bed as he watched him sleep. What am I supposed to do for you to be normal? He thought to himself while looking at the sleeping Tae.

He gently ran his fingers in Taehyung's hair then smiled but was caught up by Taehyung who was awake but acting as if he was not.

"What are you planning on doing? I read a lot of dangerous books so don't try to do anything funny."

Jimin hit Tae's shoulder making Taehyung start laughing.

"You are seriously confusing me, sometimes you act like you know nothing and other times you act like you know more stuff than me, make up your mind man and by the way I. Am. Straight. I hope you fully understand this statement."

"Oh Jimin! By the way, what happened to the deal yesterday?"

"Jungkook lied; there was no deal, to begin with," Jimin said while getting off the bed and taking some change of clothes from his wardrobe.

"Ah! You mean he just wanted me there that's all!"

Jimin looked at Taehyung, who was still sitting on the bed dumbfounded.

"Yeah you can say something like that, but don't worry I won't let him come near you again."

Taehyung smiled at Jimin and nodded.

Both of them went to the kitchen to eat breakfast, but Jimin didn't find anything prepared so he sighed to himself understanding the situation. Fine hyung is angry I get it.

Jimin made breakfast for both him and Taehyung. After eating they went to sit on the couch which was placed in front of the television.

"Can you give me general ideas on what type of books you read?"

"I read plenty of them, Mr. Hanze was making sure to bring me some every while I guess"

"What do you mean by I guess?"

"I actually never saw him bring me any books, but by some means, I find new books every now and then so I guessed he brought them when I'm sleeping or something, I don't really know ."

"Okay, do you remember what types of things you read? I really want to know what type of knowledge you have so I can help you."

"I know Science, history, math, read some stories about crime, war and science fiction. That was most of the things I read, there were some minor things I read which were about weird things which I didn't understand, it was so complicated even to someone who is 24 years old."

"I think you have enough knowledge but the problem is with applying it in the real world. How about we watch something on the TV, it might help you."

Jimin gave Taehyung the remote control and taught him how to use it. Tae started changing channels trying to find something that might grab his attention, in fact, one channel did and to Jimin's surprise it was an animal documentary program.

Taehyung widened his eyes in excitement every time a new animal showed up which made Jimin chuckle. Jimin made sure to answer all Taehyung's questions, actually, this was the largest number of questions he had ever answered in his entire life.

At the same time, Taehyung was enjoying his time watching the documentary, Jimin was having a problem with his annoying cellphone. The number of times it buzzed in his pocket and also the number of times he declined the calls were uncountable which left the declined caller really angry and sad at the same time; so he decided to go to his house.

The house's door made a beeping sound signaling that someone has entered a wrong password, Taehyung looked at Jimin, but Jimin smiled at him and got up to open the door.

"Jin changed the password again! Huh!" Jungkook said with eyes pleading for Jimin to say yes, but that wasn't what Jimin actually said.

"No I was the one who changed it, and I won't give it to you. Taehyung was right when he said you are danger so leave."

"Why are you fighting with your friend?" Taehyung asked Jimin who was now standing in front of Jungkook who was still outside the doorstep.

Taehyung looked at Jimin waiting for an answer.

"He is not my friend," Jimin was about to close the door, but Taehyung held the door's frame while looking at Jimin angrily.

"You shouldn't treat your friends like that, apologize to him."

"Taehyung but he locked you up and made fun of you, you went to the hospital because of him how can I-"

Taehyung abruptly cut Jimin off saying, "Which means I should be the one angry, not you, Jungkook come on in I think we need to talk."

Taehyung opened the door widely for Jungkook to enter which Jungkook did. Jimin and Taehyung sat on the couch while Jungkook sat on the armchair opposite to them.

"I won't judge you for locking me up in that room because you obviously didn't know anything about my past, but I really wanna know why did you do that in the first place, can you explain?" Taehyung asked crossing his arms above his chest while raising an eyebrow at Jungkook, waiting for a proper answer.

"I don't like people to roam around Jimin, Jungkook shrugged.

"Why is that? Did you think I'll harm him?"

Jungkook rubbed his temples, saying in one go, "Yeah to be blunt, I don't trust you, and what made me even more persistent, is how Jimin is overprotective over you. Someone who came into his life out of the blue was so suspicious for me, I also tried to look for any files that are related to you but it was useless, it's as if you don't exist, but after what happened, I understood a little, maybe not everything but enough for me to pity you."

Taehyung narrowed his eyes in wonder, replying, "Pity me huh! I have enough knowledge to understand that this word isn't a good one, so I would like to ask you to not pity me but treat me normally like any normal person."

"I'll treat you the way I see fit. You can't be the one telling me how to treat people."

"Good that's really the Jungkook I know," Taehyung laughed a little, "so what brings you here?" he asked.

"I actually came to give this to Jimin, I spoke to the doctor back at the hospital you went to and he told me what happened and the conversation between him and Jimin, he mentioned that he told Jimin that he might let you go see a psychologist and here I am introducing you to one," Jungkook said while showing Jimin a phone number.

"Oh really! That's good, do you have any idea how much the session cost!" Jimin asked Jungkook while saving the doctor's number on his cellphone

"He won't cost you anything. I did him some work, so you can say he owes me."

"Taehyung are you okay with me calling him?" Jimin looked at Tae receiving a nod from him. Jimin dialed the number, and after a few seconds, the other line picked up. "Hello doctor! I'd like to make an appointment with the name Kim Taehyung."