~|^[15]^|~

Edited by GivingLove10

...

Jimin ended the call with the doctor after making an appointment for the next day.

Jungkook looked at Jimin with questioning eyes asking, "Are we good now?"

But Jimin replied to him coldly, "We are good, but I will keep my guard up in case you think of doing more funny things to Taehyung, and you better not."

Jungkook smiled at Jimin and then started talking to Taehyung, "Don't you know anything about your family? I'm interested in knowing you. As I said earlier, I didn't find any files that mention your existence."

"I actually know nothing. One thing I know is that mom died when I was little, and about dad, I don't know. I was locked since I was 4 which means I lived only 4 years with my family, so I have no much memory of them."

"Then how can you explain that you remember your full name?"

"Ah! There was a butler in the place I was locked in, he always called my full name. I don't know why though, but he made sure to call me Kim Taehyung every time he gave me food."

Jungkook sighed, knowing that this conversation wouldn't end well, and he wouldn't be able to take anything useful from him.

"Looks like I'll have to do it the hard way which is to search for all the Kims in the world."

Jimin gasped, putting his hand on his mouth saying, "Do you even know how many Kims are in the world? It's impossible to find that one Kim in this ocean of Kims."

"Did you just underestimate me?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow at Jimin, who shrunk in his seat, uttering a sorry which made both Jungkook and Taehyung giggle.

After a few hours of chatting, Jungkook's cell phone buzzed so he got up to answer the caller. Jungkook looked at Jimin, gesturing him that he needs to answer, and Jimin nodded in response.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked Jimin.

"Nothing much, it's probably his mother," Jimin said smiling at Tae.

"Oh his mom, Jungkook has a mother? Oh, wait all of us have one. What a stupid question! Hahaha, where is your mother though? I've never seen her!" Taehyung asked excitedly, wanting to see her.

Jimin's smile started to fade slightly, but then he smiled back, "She is with your mother Taehyung, she died 8 years ago."

Taehyung looked guiltily at Jimin then uttered a sorry, receiving a nod and a smile from Jimin

Jungkook came back to them stating, "I need to leave, mom wants me at the mansion."

Jimin and Taehyung waved at Jungkook who left the house after saying that.

"Thank you Taehyung," Jimin said while playing with his fingers and avoiding eye contact.

Tae smiled at him asking, "For what?"

"For forgiving Jungkook you have no idea how close the two of us are."

"Jimin can you tell me more about you? How the younger you were?" Taehyung anticipated an answer, he wanted to know if this was normal or not to be locked away, was he the only one who was locked up or was everyone used to being locked then released at some age?

Jimin looked at him then smiled softly saying, "When I was young, I was actually so shy. You can say kinda introvert too. One day, I had a friend who helped me have confidence, built up a character and made me realize what I'm missing in life, but when I was in middle school, things changed, he changed," the soft expression changed to a sad one as he remembered the times.

Taehyung, on the other hand, kept silent only listening to him.

"You can say he made things hard for me. I don't know what changed him, but suddenly he changed, he stopped talking to me, stopped hanging out with me. I even once went to his house, but I got kicked out by him. I remember crying a lot that day, so I decided to go back to my old self the shy and introverted me."

Jimin paused a little then he bit his lip as he continued.

"My mom died in my 3rd year of middle school, which made things worse for me, she was everything to me. I tried to replace all my friends with only her existence, but when she died, I felt so alone. It was lonely without anyone in my life. Jin-hyung is actually my uncle, but I call him hyung because he doesn't like it when I call him uncle. He is only 10 years older than me so I think he felt offended," Jimin chuckled at the memory of him and Jin fighting over what to call him.

"I started living with Jin hyung, but still I felt lonely; he wasn't available all the time, as you can see he is always out at work. On the other hand, that old friend of mine didn't stop bothering me, but one day someone came and punched him really hard across the face-"

Taehyung cut him off saying, "Let me guess the person who punched the bad guy is Jungkook."

Jimin smiled and nodded cutely continuing, "Since then, I always found him sticking to me. He wasn't at the same school as me, but we managed to meet a lot. I don't remember how things became like that between us, but I felt really happy and safe with him. He taught me a lot more than you can even imagine. Now tell me Taehyung, you really don't remember anything from when you were 4?"

Taehyung shook his head receiving a hum from Jimin understanding the situation.

"Oh! Taehyung can you tell me why are you obsessed with colors? Is there any hope to change mine?"

Taehyung laughed at Jimin, who looked like he was serious.

"No there is no way to change it, and about why, it's because as I said before, colors are the only things that I couldn't visualize when I was locked away. I actually knew a few colors, but there was a book which I read that mentioned there are more than 10 Million colors in the world which for me was really interesting."

Jimin laughed, "You are really weird."