~|^[48]^|~

Edited by GivingLove10 

...

It was finally the day of the wedding, everyone was sleeping until all the musicians in the whole world decided to cooperate in making Yoongi's wedding a remarkable day. Loud drums, flutes, door slamming, and something that can't be expressed as normal knocking shocked the three poor sleeping boys, making them sit up straight.

Jungkook was the first to get off bed prepared to kill someone to protect his friends. Taehyung placed his hand on Jungkook's shoulder when they heard someone yelling from the outside, "Yoongi! Come on man! Wake up already!"

Jimin placed his hand on his heart exhaling thankful air then rested his head back on the pillow, uttering, "Those are Yoongi's friends. Damn, they scared the shit out of me!"

Jungkook rubbed his temples in disbelief, "I honestly think if I saw them right now, I'll kill both of them."

Taehyung giggled at Jungkook's words but patted his back asking him to cool down. Jungkook huffed and the three of them left the room to see the crack heads who made a mess out of the whole village.

Many doors opened at the same time, the boys faced the chaos which was about to come. Jungkook crossed his arms eyeing the prince and the princess, saying, "Can someone explain what is happening outside?"

Yoongi, on the other hand, was seen leaving his room with a big frown on his face and a large deadly weapon in his hand. He moved at a fast pace towards the door, ready to hit the source of the noise, but he was met by a ton of people, so after widening his eyes in shock, he slammed the door shut and rested his back on it and with a worried expression he said, "Guys, we are in trouble."

Almost everyone raised their eyebrows at him not getting the message, but they did the second the door was pushed open, revealing two excited men.

"Yaah Bambam, Mark you too. How dare you barge into my house like that?" Yoongi said with little annoyance in his voice, throwing away the broom he was holding.

The three boys stood watching the scene, but it didn't take Jungkook long until he left the scene and went to the bathroom to wash up in disbelief. However, Jimin and Taehyung went to watch as both Yoongi's friends dragged him outside to the parade they had worked hard on preparing for him.

"I suddenly feel jealous," Taehyung said which made Jimin chuckle at him.

"You won't feel that after experiencing the real thing. Believe me, my friend, it's better to stay single," Jimin laughed at his own remark and went back inside the house. However, Taehyung went outside to join the crowd and have fun.

No one noticed the different aura which Taehyung held from the prince. Everyone was laughing and having fun, dancing, singing, and throwing Yoongi up high then catching him back down again.

"DON'T BREAK MY SPINE YOU FOOLS!" Yoongi yelled but no one cared about his whining, only Taehyung giggled at him.

Taehyung stood in his place, admiring his surroundings, then closed his eyes. He heard the loud music, but it didn't hurt his ears, he smiled. He smelt mixed scents, but it was fresh perfume, he smiled. He felt his heart beating fast, but it was because of happiness, he genuinely smiled.

He opened his eyes as a child grabbed his hand and pulled him somewhere to play with him. Taehyung gave a wide boxy smile and went along only caring about enjoying his last day in this time, which he will surely miss.

A few minutes later, Jimin got out of the house along with Jungkook to look for the kid who went by the name Taehyung, who was apparently running in circles at Yoongi's parade. Jimin made an O sound while pointing at Taehyung the second he spotted him, which grabbed Jungkook's attention.

They both went towards the excited young man who was now surrounded by children smiling, singing and jumping around. Jungkook's expression loosened the second he saw the scene, and his stiff jaw drew a small smile on it. Jimin, on the other hand, jumped in with the children pulling Jungkook in as well, against his will, but he let it slide and decided to enjoy his time as well, at least for today, he thought.

After having something to eat and some needed rest, both Mark and BamBam took the groom to a steam bath and of course, everyone tagged along with the three boys. Before entering the bath area, they undressed, wrapping a towel around their waist.

When they entered the oversized bathhouse with the 40 Celsius degree, Yoongi gasped and stepped backwards, refusing to step any further. Tae grinned at Bambam and Mark and carried Yoongi.

"No, No! Why are you doing this to me?" he shouted trying to protest but miserably failed as he was thrown inside the bath.

A second later, the steam bath was filled with many loud hisses of pain due to the high temperature. Sure thing Jungkook and Jimin both didn't get bothered by it but actually enjoyed the bath; however, Taehyung was on the verge of fainting. He kept rubbing his eyes trying to keep focused on his surroundings when he suddenly leaned on Jimin's shoulder, who was sitting beside him.

Jimin looked at him asking, "You okay there?"

Taehyung hummed in response, "Just give me a second," he weakly said gaining Jungkook's attention.

"Is he okay?" Jungkook asked and Jimin nodded, then patted Taehyung's head reassuring him of his presence.

After finally finishing the bath, the group left and went back to the house to dress up, including Yoongi for sure. Bambam, Mark and Tae made sure to give Yoongi the best wedding hanbok they could find, which left Yoongi in an embarrassing mess. In the other room, the three young men dressed up too, as JM helped them after gaining permission from the prince.

Time was moving faster than expected, the sun disappeared allowing the moon to shine and give the newly wedded man and woman its a blessing. The whole night was the continuation of the celebration, which woke them up in the morning. Both the bride and groom danced along, Solar looked astonishing, making all men feel jealous of Yoongi.

Unexpectedly, Jungkook was enjoying himself so well. He danced, drank, and gave a small speech in honour of the groom. Taehyung was overwhelmed with happiness, he made sure not to stay in one place, as he was all over the place. Jimin was with Taehyung, keeping an eye on him as well as enjoying his time feasting and playing around with the musicians, who had tons of unrecognizable instruments to him.

Felix watched them as if he was watching his kids, as he smiled and left them do as they pleased, and while watching them, an elder sat beside him saying, "Hello! Didn't see you around here before?" He asked.

Felix gave him a smile, replying him, "You don't have to remember me because I'm about to go back home. This is just a short visit."