-|T[60]T|-

Edited by GivingLove10 

...

Hoseok dialled a number, "I have the kid. What should I do next?"

From the other line, "Jeon is coming to welcome him as well. I trust you, my dear friend," the other line ended the call after saying this one sentence, so Hoseok sighed and went back to see Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at Hoseok. "Pistachio," he spoke.

Hoseok tilted his head to the side and narrowed his eyes, saying, "What did you say again!"

Tae didn't mind repeating his words though, "I said pistachio."

"And what is that supposed to mean!" Hoseok questioned as he lazily placed his phone in his pants back pocket.

"It's just the color I'm giving you."

Hoseok looked at Taehyung, still a confused expression drawn on his face, gesturing him to explain more.

When Taehyung was about to explain, Jeon had come in sight. Hoseok snapped his head at Jeon, giving out a wild smirk, "Long time no see Mr.Jeon," he spoke receiving an annoyed look from Jeon.

"Hello there snake," he smirked back at him, but his eyes caught the tied Taehyung whom he for sure had known as Jungkook's friend, "what are you doing here Taehyung?"

Hoseok chuckled not giving Taehyung a chance to say a word, "We're going to put him back in his righteous place since YOUR son got him out."

Mr.Jeon narrowed his eyebrows not sure of what Hoseok was saying, "Jungkook?"

Hoseok walked towards Jeon with 0% fear in him, placing his hand on Jeon's shoulder, which 100% triggered Mr.Jeon the most, as Hoseok spoke, "Let me brief you on the situation we have here. First, you killed Taehyung's mother." Jeon gave a "huh" sound while Taehyung's eyes widened in shock, remembering Soura's words, but Hoseok continued ignoring both of them, "And with that, the Min's were able to put the pressure they wanted on the Kim's for how long now." He paused, pretending to think, "Ah! For 20 years, but sadly your son freed him. What are you going to do about that Mr.Jeon! Your son messed up."

Hoseok let go of Jeon's shoulder and sighed while massaging his temples. He walked towards Taehyung saying, "You gave me so much trouble."

Hoseok scratched his neck where the snake's tongue tattoo was showing and looked at Jeon's direction, "If you want your son to be out of this, just kill Taehyung and everything will go back to normal," he said.

"How will things get solved by killing Taehyung?" Jeon replied.

"Easy! Do you see that monitor over there?" Hoseok pointed to a screen on a corner, which made Jeon turn his head to look at it, his eyes widened which made Hoseok smirk, "Looks familiar!" Jeon gritted his teeth as his eyes scanned the great number of armed men surrounding his mansion.

"You'll regret threatening me kid," Jeon was furious as the veins on his neck were visible as well as the ones on his arms showing how strong his muscles looked when he clenched his fist.

"I think you are in no position to tell me that. I hold your collar now."

Taehyung lowered his head knowing that things will come to an end. If only I had more time, I would've told everyone how much I love them. Sorry guys.

Jeon took out his gun and pointed it at Taehyung.

"Oh! Should I get popcorn for this moment?" Hoseok sarcastically said, which made Taehyung lift his head to look at Jeon.

He smiled which puzzled Mr.Jeon so much, as Taehyung said, "I don't remember my mother much, but I want to say that I found comfort in your house. Your wife was really kind to me. Your son took good care of me. Your daughter was really clingy and made me feel uncomfortable, but I have to admit she was adorable. Jungkook looks up to you so don't tell him what you did, or about to do so he doesn't hate you." Tae eventually lowered his head waiting to hear the gunshot.

"Jungkook told me before, that I'm a good father, but if I killed his friend, what will that make me!" Jeon lowered his weapon, making Hoseok chuckle.

"Oh drop the act, please! That doesn't suit you at all Mr.Jeon and come on be honest, you aren't good. What kind of good are you if you killed both your son's friends' mothers?"

Jeon was about to take a step towards Hoseok to hold him from his collar when he heard a faint, "father," a voice coming from behind him. He turned around seeing Jungkook with his men standing by the entrance.

Hoseok started clapping his hands, "Oh Jungkook~ah! Wanna hear your own father saying it instead of a mere stranger like me saying it!" he raised his voice a little to make sure Jungkook heard him.

Hoseok was expecting Jungkook to come, no matter of the warning he gave Jimin a little while ago, so he asked his men to leave the entrance empty for Jungkook to find his way in easily.

"What did you do?" Jungkook asked his eyes stern, only focused on his father whom he admired the most, but now he felt like he needed to interrogate him.

"I didn't know that she was Jimin's mother, and back then Taehyung's mother was just another mission," Jeon's voice was stable since his pride couldn't allow him to show his anxious side of losing his son's trust.

"Did you kill them or did you not? That's my question," Jungkook firmly spoke with his men surrounding him prepared for any sudden action from Hoseok's men who didn't move since their appearance.

"I did," Jeon answered.

Jungkook raised his gun at Hoseok and so did his men, all 10 weapons were all pointing at Hoseok, who stood there smirking, and he himself was surrounded by his own men each carrying a deadly weapon as well.