~|^[11]^|~

Edited by GivingLove10

...

Jimin took Taehyung to the bathroom, the second they entered the club. Tae kept emptying his stomach. His head was in pain because of multiple things; one was because of the music. Second was because of the smell. Third was because of the closeness; he felt suffocated by the number of people in the small space.

"Taehyung, you need to calm down and focus on something," Jimin said while gently rubbing circles on Tae's back who was sitting on the bathroom floor in front of the toilet vomiting and breathing heavily.

Jimin felt worried as Tae couldn't speak to him, and after finally emptying everything his stomach had, he tried to equally pace his breathing which eventually he did.

Jimin's phone buzzed, so he took it out to check the caller ID I'm sorry Jungkook I can't reply now, he thought to himself then placed the phone back in his pocket and focused on making Taehyung cope.

"How are you feeling now?"

"I don't know, but I think I'm feeling better. Help me stand up," Taehyung said giving Jimin his hand to help him stand up, but by the second Tae was about to get up, he fell back down again unable to get up.

"Try to get up," Jimin insisted after noticing how weak Tae was.

"I can't move. My body feels heavy, and my legs-" Tae whined, but Jimin cut him off.

"You have to get up. Remember people here can really mock you so get up already."

Weak people always get crushed so be strong and pretend like everything is perfectly fine so that no one will notice, Taehyung remembered what he used to read.

Therefore, he held Jimin's hand tightly then finally got up. Jimin smiled at him keeping his hand around Taehyung's

"We have to get out. Jungkook called me, and if we stayed any longer than this, he will get mad."

"Okay, but don't leave me."

Jimin smiled, tightening his grip reassuring Tae, "Don't worry I won't let go, stay composed, and if you don't like anything, avert your eyes do you understand what I'm saying?"

Tae nodded then both of them started moving out of the restroom. Jimin was moving in front of Taehyung making a path for him, and the scared person walking behind him. Taehyung kept looking down with his face toward Jimin's back, so he couldn't see anyone. His nose started to adjust a little to the smell, but his ears and head were killing him, asking him to leave as fast as possible.

"Hey Jimin! You are late. Didn't I tell you to come a little earlier? Now you are late it's 11:15," Jungkook said while sipping from his glass of Martini, and then placed it on the small table in front of him, "What's gotten into you Taehyung! Do you feel shy today?" Jungkook continued, giving out a sarcastic laugh which made the other 2 men and women sitting along, laugh too.

"Oh oppa! I didn't know you were gay-" a girl said while giggling, but jimin cut her off.

"No I'm not. It's his first time here, so he was not comfortable."

A girl got up and walked towards Jimin but then turned her attention to Taehyung, gasping, "Oh my god! He is really handsome. Can I have him for tonight?" she said while looking at Jungkook asking for permission.

"Take him to the VIP room. You are lucky Taehyung she picked you. You got her attention," Jungkook said looking at Taehyung with a smirk on his face.

The girl held Taehyung from his hand which made Jimin and Tae's hands get loose from each other. Jimin looked at Taehyung with worried eyes not knowing how to act; he needs to keep his badass persona in front of his men, but at the same time he was afraid that Taehyung might get hurt. He knew what this woman could do, 'cause one day he was in Taehyung's position. I'm sorry mom for being such a bad son, I didn't mean to end up like that, Jimin thought after remembering what he did when his mother died.

On the other hand, Taehyung was being dragged by the woman. don't get dragged by a girl no matter what, he remembered Jimin's words, so he stopped which made her stop too.

"What's wrong handsome?" she said as she caressed his checks which caused him to flinch and take a step back, one after another until his back hit a solid wall. The girl kept walking towards him seductively, then placed her hand beside his waist, but actually, she was holding the door's knob.

After finally finding it, she twisted it and opened the door pushing Taehyung inside which made him stumble backward. A smirk was drawn on her face which made Taehyung worried. His anxious mind was right as she immediately closed the door. It brought panic to Tae; the room was dark, no window in sight, and the door was closed. She didn't stop, but she also made that sound Tae feared the most.

*click clack*

Taehyung's eyes widened as he heard the lock to the room being turned.

"'don't try to roam around Jimin any more or I'd be the end of you' that's Jungkook's message to you, and this is a punishment for you, so stay away from him before Jungkook does worse than just lock you away," she said while being proud of easily finishing Jungkook's order. "Now I need to take my reward," she said while licking her lips, remembering what Jungkook promised her.

The girl came back to where Jungkook was, throwing the keys to him then she sat on his lap kissing his neck.

"Done," she whispered in his ears.

"Oh that was quick!" Jungkook said holding her chin with one hand, and the other on her thigh, "Looks like you can't wait for your reward, how inpatient!"

"What are you doing here? Where is Taehyung?" Jimin asked trying to act normal and not worried, but internally he was worried so much he was afraid he might mess up anything.

Both Jungkook and the girl looked at Jimin then gave out a slight laugh.

"I don't know," the girl said, but Jimin was fed up, so he held her hair and dragged her off Jungkook's lap, slamming her on the floor instead.

She held her hair out of pain, which was in Jimin's hand.

"If you don't tell me where the fuck he is, I will make sure to destroy every inch of your body."

He was so angry, so frustrated, that his violent nature surfaced.

"That's why you are my friend," Jungkook said while sipping his martini.

"I know you ordered her to do something, so you better not act innocent. I won't tolerate this attitude from you," Jimin said directing his angry gaze at Jungkook instead, but a sly smile was all that Jungkook gave to him. Keys? She gave him keys! Did she lock Taehyung somewhere! The VIP room, he cursed under his breath then quickly ran towards the room.

"Taehyung are you inside! Taehyung answer me," Jimin said knocking on the door repetitively while trying to open the door, but he couldn't because it was locked. If something happened to Taehyung, Jin hyung will end me, Jimin thought stopping for a second after this thought came to his mind.

But am I really doing all this because of Jin hyung? He didn't ask me to do anything; I was the one who wanted to stay with Taehyung.