~|^[33]^|~

Edited by GivingLove10 

...

Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook entered the room then Jungkook closed the door. Jimin sat on the bed beside Taehyung who started playing with his fingers.

"What happened? Someone speak already, are we in trouble?" Jimin asked worriedly.

"The princess," Jungkook paused mid-way biting his lips.

"What about the princess? Jungkook you are scaring me."

Jungkook looked at Taehyung then back at Jimin, continuing, "The Princess is a man Jimin. He has been living like a girl his entire life and plans on doing so 'til the end."

Jimin widened his eyes but then slowly it turned into a smile, as he said, "I had a feeling that he's a man."

Taehyung sighed, thinking about something, but he felt hesitant to share it.

"Can we- like- hmm- help him?" He shrugged after saying that, shrinking more in his place afraid of their reactions.

However, unexpectedly Jungkook made an 'O' with his mouth, "That'll be really a good idea, let's make him see what he's missing out on, he looked really sad, and that Prince Taehyung, I'll make sure to make him pay."

Taehyung and Jimin giggled.

"Waah look at you blaming the prince now," Taehyung remarked after Jungkook's words.

Jungkook give out a snort as a response and said, "Yeah yeah sure thing, he is blind and heartless, he's just caring about himself not about others. Don't be like him or else I'll make sure to kill you."

He stuck out his tongue at Taehyung, who rolled his eyes, saying, "Jimin will protect me."

Jungkook quickly and seriously looked at Jimin, asking in surprise, "Will you really protect him?"

Jimin nodded, "Yeah, sure I'll take a bullet for him."

Jungkook all of a sudden went towards Jimin and held his shoulders while seriously speaking, "Don't, don't ever think about taking a bullet for anyone," Jungkook said looking in Jimin's eyes.

Jimin looked back but with confusion drawn on his face, he replied, "Okay fine don't worry, what's wrong with you."

Jungkook let go of Jimin saying, "Good, let's leave the room, it's suffocating here."

The three of them left the room meeting Yoongi, who looked like he was about to call them.

They sat on the table, Jimin sat opposite to JM and smiled at him saying, "Don't worry, I'll make sure to help you, and maybe myself along the way." The table was awkwardly silent which made them finish fast, then they went to wash their hands.

"I'll go speak with him don't follow me okay," Jimin warned both Jungkook and Taehyung so they nodded.

Jimin walked to the backyard to find JM sitting on the so-called table looking at the sky, he smiled then walked towards him and sat down.

JM looked at him then looked away saying, "They told you."

Jimin nodded then looked at him, but JM was still not looking at him.

"You don't need to act like that around me, I understand you the most."

"Having the same name and face don't make us feel the same."

"Yeah you are right, but I at least know that you aren't happy which makes me feel sad."

"This has nothing to do with you."

JM was about to get up, but Jimin held his hand and pulled him back to sit beside him which shocked JM so much.

"You are hurting yourself, I don't know how the prince treats you, and from the look in your eyes, you look straight to me. You better stop what you are doing," Jimin stated.

JM pulled his hand away from Jimin's aggressively stating, "I said this has nothing to do with you, so stop giving me useless hope."

Jimin made an 'uhhhh' sound understanding the situation, saying, "Then that's what's all this about! Hope is a tricky thing, I know that, but sometimes hope can help you. It helped me that's why I'm sure it will have the same effect on you."

JM bit his lower lip, thinking about Jimin's words. He hesitated to speak at first but then spoke up, "I-I don't know."

Jimin laid his body back on the big table so JM did the same and also laid his head back, they both looked at the sky, and Jimin started speaking, "I'll tell you what is hope for me, hope is Jungkook," He turned to face JM, who was still looking at the sky, proceeding, "Yes Jungkook is my hope, someone can be someone's hope."

He went back to his position and looked at the sky then continued, "I'm an only child. My mother was a single mother which means that I've never seen my father. I actually don't mind, my mother was so kind to me, yes 'was' it's in past-tense because she died 8 years ago in an accident."

Jimin stopped talking, collecting all his feelings then spoke again as JM just listened to him.

"I'm originally a shy person, an introvert one, which means no friends. People at school used to look down on me until one day I met someone who forced himself on being my friend."

JM eyes loosened as he thought of the person, expecting, "Hoseok" as an answer.

"Yeah, exactly Hoseok. He was in the same class as me. We had lots and lots of memories he saved me from my isolated self which I really feel grateful for."

JM turned his face to face Jimin, and Jimin did the same, "But you said Jungkook is your hope?" JM asked with curiosity filling his voice.

Jimin smiled at him then looked back at the sky but closed his eyes this time saying, "I'm not done yet. A year later Hoseok changed from being a caring person to a very bad person, I really don't know what happened, but he started bullying me which is something extreme in my time."

JM thought a little and said, "Hmm- something like abused you mean?"

Jimin nodded, hesitantly at first, but replied anyway, "Not exactly, but somehow yeah, he made sure to torment me. I don't want you to hate your Hoseok, but mine hurt me badly so I won't go into details."

"No, it's okay, I want to know more."

"Hmm- okay, but please don't hate your Hoseok-"

"Just go on, and don't worry."