~|^[32]^|~

Edited by GivingLove10 

...

The moment the princess grasped the situation, she quickly pushed Jungkook and backed away from him. Taehyung and Hoseok ran towards both the princess and Jungkook.

"Are you okay my princess? I am sorry that I wa-" Hoseok said in a worried tone.

The princess started to get nervous as she replied to him, "I order you to leave right now."

Hoseok nodded, bowed a little then left. She looked at the angry Jungkook, who was crossing his arms.

"I need an explanation."

She started stuttering, being scared of Jungkook's following actions, "J-just ignore what happened."

As expected, Jungkook became angrier as he ruffled his hair in frustration, saying, "This is so annoying. I can't believe that this version of Jimin is acting as a fucking wo-"

The princess quickly placed her hands on Jungkook's mouth, trying to shush him afraid of being exposed, but Jungkook aggressively slapped the princess's hand away while yelling, "Don't touch me!"

Taehyung stepped in, being the angel he is, saying, "Can you please calm down? I am hundred percent sure that she has her reasons."

Jungkook pushed Taehyung a little pissed, but not that hard for him to fall saying, "Don't say 'she' he is a bloody man."

The princess snapped shouting, "SHUT UP!"

In a span of a second, Jungkook's hand was grabbed by the princess, dragging him to an isolated area, trying to keep away from people to prevent any kinds of disasters.

Jungkook looked at the princess, mind clouded with anger mixed with a little bit of hate. All he could think of was how could Jimin in another time be this careless about his happiness.

Why are all the Jimins hiding? This is not fair, Jungkook thought to himself, pitying his friend.

The princess panicked saying nonsense which made Jungkook even angrier.

"Speak properly!" he shouted out at her.

Taehyung moved towards the princess, trying to make her only see him and calm her a little as he placed his hand on her shoulder then looked at her eyes.

"You need to calm down. Jungkook will not hurt you. He just feels frustrated because you look like his best friend. Recollect your thoughts and say it, he will listen to you."

Taehyung smiled then took a step back, leaving the princess to continue talking, "My country was on the verge of being destroyed by the prince's country, and the only way to stop all of this was through this marriage. I have no sisters so I acted like a girl instead."

Jungkook didn't feel satisfied one bit so he poked the inside of his cheeks with his tongue, thinking to himself, he is a pawn in this world. He looked back at the princess with a frown, saying, "You know that this doesn't make any sense to me, right!"

But deep inside him, he understood that sacrificing is something in Jimin no matter what the time is or the dimension is because Jimin is Jimin and nothing can change that.

He made long eye contact with the princess then calmly asked her, "Are you happy?"

The princess gave him a reply which he expected, "My happiness doesn't matter as long as my country is safe."

Therefore, he sighed and turned around and while walking away, saying, "So you aren't happy, you know what? I don't care anymore."

The princess called out for him, trying to stop him, "Wait! Don't tell anyone, you must keep it a secret," she slightly yelled.

However, Jungkook didn't bother to face her and just made a hand gesture by raising it a little signalling, 'whatever you say'.

Taehyung followed Jungkook, and the princess followed them both and kept her distance while looking at their backs.

"I think I'm starting to understand a little about this feeling thing," Taehyung spoke but not looking at Jungkook, just focusing on the road.

"What did you understand?" Jungkook said, not looking at him because he was still thinking about what happened earlier.

"You are sad because you feel like you can't help JM," he looked at Jungkook and continued, "I understand that this JM looks like our Jimin, but you need to believe that in every dimension there is someone there to help the lost or hurt Jimin. However, this person might not be you, but he'll survive without you."

Jungkook nodded then looked at Taehyung, saying, "I'm just worried that's all." Jungkook suddenly hit Taehyung's head, proceeding, "And since when did you become wise dummy?"

Taehyung giggled at Jungkook's remark.

At the same time they decided to go back, things were getting interesting at the house. The prince was sitting on a chair and Kookie opposite to him on the couch so Jimin joined those two saying, "Looks like I am stuck with you here."

The prince raised his eyebrows at him, saying, "Are you complaining?"

Jimin felt a little bit uncomfortable, but then remembered Taehyung's words 'so it seems like we are going to stay here for some time'. He thought that he needed to start feeling more comfortable with them since it will take Felix 2 weeks.

"No, just- umm," he thought and thought for the right words to be spoken to a prince, but at the same time, that prince looked like his friend which was really awkward. Jimin rubbed his hair, saying, "never mind," he tried to brush his stress off, but it was no use because both the prince and Kookie were making it harder on him.

He sighed then sat on the couch beside Kookie, Kookie moved a little bit further away from him, trying to keep his distance from Jimin which made Jimin snap.

"I am a man!" he paused after yelling that out loud, but they didn't react to him so he continued, "Why are you feeling awkward? I have way more muscles than you," he said pointing at Kookie, who snorted in response, making Jimin more frustrated.

"Do you want to see?" Jimin said with a lifted eyebrow.

Kookie suddenly stood up and after crossing his arms, he said, "Yeah, show me. I want to see those muscles. Come on undress."

"Okay! Fine by me, I will show you."

"Yeah show me."

Both Kookie and the prince kept looking at Jimin as he started to undress. Jimin had a small figure but a well built one. Jungkook made sure to make Jimin a strong one just like him.

Jimin raised his eyebrow at Kookie, asking him to do the same, "Now it's your turn,"

So Kookie did the same. Both of them started to bicker until suddenly the prince lost his balance and Kookie ran to him yelling out his name and at the same time, the door suddenly opened revealing both Jungkook and Taehyung.

Jungkook looked slightly annoyed at Jimin asking, "Why are you half-naked?"

"It is not important now the PR-"

Jimin was about to continue, but the prince cut him off, asking about his wife. Jungkook replied him still with annoyance filling him up, "Your wife is outside."

Jimin looked confused at Jungkook and was about to ask him, but Jungkook spoke first and with an angry tone, he said, "Dress up and follow me, we need to talk."

Jimin didn't understand what had happened so he didn't ask questions and followed him. Taehyung did the same but made sure to bow first and ran to the room after Jungkook and Jimin.