~|^[7]^|~

Edited by GivingLove10

...

"Huh! What's that?" Jungkook asked looking at Taehyung's sad expression with confusion

"The color I see in you."

What does it represent? Jimin thought, curious about the answer, but Jungkook beat him to it.

"Danger," the room was silent for a moment after Taehyung gave them the answer, but he broke it continuing, "I know what you are holding in your hand right now is a gun, and I also know it's dangerous, so if you wanna end my life do it. I won't complain because I didn't have much to remember anyway. Also, I have no one to remember me, so it doesn't matter"

My life doesn't matter, Taehyung thought.

"Interesting! Introduce yourself," Jungkook said while placing his gun back in his pocket.

"Kim Taehyung, that's my name."

"What's your relationship with Jimin?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow anticipating an answer from him, but Jimin jumped in and answered instead.

"He is my friend from school. He just came from a foreign country, and he is gonna stay with hyung and me until he finds a place or goes back to his country," Jimin lied.

He didn't want Jungkook to know about anything related to Taehyung yet; because he knew quite well that Jungkook would start bullying him if he did that. Let's keep the tough attitude, he thought.

Taehyung didn't understand 3 things. One was why Jimin lied. Two, why did he say they are friends and third why did he feel like it was okay to trust him?

"Won't you introduce yourself too Jungkook?" Taehyung exclaimed while crossing his arms.

Jungkook didn't like to be questioned, he felt like he was being interrogated, but he answered anyway. He thought he could let this slide just for once.

"As you said my name is Jungkook, I have been Jimin's friend since high school."

"What do you both do? Jimin said that I won't like what he does. Can you tell me I'm curious?" Taehyung asked in a stern voice trying to act tough whereas internally he felt like he wanted to jump in excitement to join them, but the answer made him worried, and his excitement vanished immediately.

"We are in a gang that buys and sells drugs. Most of our deals are in night clubs so would you like to join?" Jungkook asked with a grin on his face. He smirked as he saw the fear in Taehyung's eyes, but it changed immediately into an expressionless look. He didn't understand how someone could change his expression this fast!

What is he? Jungkook thought to himself as Taehyung gave a reply.

"Is that why you carry a gun? Or is it for other uses! Also, Jimin do you have one?" Taehyung looked at Jimin trying to pray the answer out of his worried eyes.

"No I don't have one, Jin hyung would have taken it and made a big problem out of it."

Taehyung looked back at Jungkook who was now looking proudly at him as if him being in a gang was something to be proud of; therefore, Taehyung spoke up with confidence that shocked the hell out of Jimin.

"Take me with you on the next deal."

That was the last thing Taehyung said before Jungkook had left.

Taehyung sat on the couch, and Jimin followed him in silence, but Tae broke the silence without looking at Jimin saying, "You know you have a lot to teach me right?" Jimin hummed agreeing to the statement so Taehyung continued, "You know that I'll depend on you this time, right?" Jimin hummed again agreeing to him causing Taehyung to affirm the importance of the situation saying, "I'm gonna trust you so you better not break my trust."

Jimin kept silent this time, then looked at Taehyung who didn't look at him not once.

"Why are you doing this?" Jimin questioned him not knowing what kind of answer he would receive.

"I overheard Jin yesterday when we were sleeping. He was talking with Jungkook on the phone. I don't know why you consider him as a friend. I am not the best person to say this, but I read that friends should be good, and bad people need to be gone. Do you know why I chose yellow for him?" Taehyung asked as he looked at Jimin and saw him nod.

"You said because it represents danger to you," Jimin answered.

Taehyung smiled sweetly saying, "He is a danger to you and others, not me. I don't feel threatened by his presence. You saw how he took a step back when I took some towards him. Believe me, he is more threatened by me more than I by him."

He is danger to me! Why is he representing others by colors from my perspective?'Jimin thought not understanding what Taehyung said. He was snapped out of his thoughts when Tae reminded him that they have no time to waste because he needs to use this time to know more about what they do so he doesn't fuck up during the mission.

"Taehyung we need to go out for shopping. You need some clothes for today at least. Will you be okay with that?" Jimin asked wondering how Taehyung was going to react going to a mall for the first time in 20 years.

"Why wouldn't I be okay?" Tae questioned understanding the severity of the situation.

Jimin sighed, gave him one of Jin's shoes, and helped him tie it, then they both went out of the house.

"Nope not gonna happen I going back in."

Taehyung went inside the house quickly after meeting the sun which he hadn't seen in a very long time. He sat behind the couch like a lost puppy 'how can someone change from a strong and confident person to a lost child all of a sudden? that thought left Jimin speechless.

"Didn't you say you trust me?" Jimin asked crossing his arms. Taehyung nodded but was about to protest; however, Jimin stopped him, proceeding, "Then you have to act upon it. You said you wanted to be part of that deal, then you at least have to get outside the bloody house. If you stay here how does that differ from when you were being held inside a room for 20 years, huh!" Jimin spoke angrily at him making sure that he understood that things needed to change

"Differ!" Taehyung gave a blank expression.

"Exactly like I thought, you know nothing, so let me show you. Come hold my hands."

"But people-"

"I don't know how much you know, or what you do know, but I will make things clear, I don't know about you, but I am straight as hell, and I don't care what people might think. If holding my hand will calm you down even a little. I'll gladly hold yours."

Jimin smiled as he said the last statement giving out his hand for Taehyung to hold which made Tae smile and hold it.