-|T[62]T|-

Edited by GivingLove10 

...

The sound of a shot escaping Hoseok's gun was heard loud and clear. Everything looked like it was in slow motion, Jimin's eyes widened when he saw Hoseok pointing his gun at Taehyung who was in his panic room not conscious of his surroundings.

Jimin wrapped his arms around Taehyung quickly and hid Tae's face in his abdomen when at this exact time, his body jerked forward due to the shot which pierced through his back. Jimin weakly fell to his knees still holding Taehyung.

Taehyung's mind was in chaos as he tried to lift up his head when he heard the shot and the body contact with his friend. Tae's eyelid slowly opened up meeting a smiling Jimin in front of him, "You okay there buddy?" Jimin whispered.

Tae nodded his head, "But my arms hurt," he spoke unaware that Jimin wouldn't be able to move to untie his hands.

Jimin nodded instead, "I'll help you, so after that go with Jungkook okay!"

Taehyung nodded to his words.

Jungkook, on the other hand, was standing rooted to the floor, his body frozen. Words couldn't come out of his mouth as he saw the blood flow down from Jimin's back. Jungkook eyed Jimin as Jimin stood up and weakly walked behind Taehyung, leaned a little with a hissing sound coming out of Jimin's mouth, that made Jungkook clench on his gun finally feeling his body again.

Jimin untied the rope, making Taehyung's body move to the front, so Jimin held his shoulder to hold him in place. With every body movement Jimin did, things worsened for him.

Taehyung rubbed his wrists and looked back at Jimin who smiled back at him, but Tae's expressions started to change from relief to worried, "Jimin you look sick. Are you okay?" He asked when he saw the sweat buds on Jimin's forehead.

Jungkook finally lifted his weapon at Hoseok who was spaced out. When he shot Jimin, his body trembled, but no one noticed. His gun fell from his hands and met the floor, but no one felt it. His heart was racing in fear, but no one heard it.

One of his men quickly took him and left the building, but Jungkook kept shooting at them, trying to make Hoseok feel as much pain as Jimin felt now. His body was acting on its own, his mind was clouded by losing Jimin.

Jeon, on the other hand, held Jungkook's shoulder as he saw the rage and the unconscious condition his son was in.

"Jungkook you need to stop. A bullet might get through one of your friends if you keep shooting like that," he yelled in his son's ears from behind him, trying his best to stay away from the shower of bullets.

Jungkook let go of the gun when he heard his father's words afraid that he might hurt his friends more and went quickly to Taehyung who was now holding Jimin on his lap.

"Didn't I tell you to not ever think about taking a bullet for anyone?" Jungkook said while wiping the sweat off Jimin's forehead.

"Ar-ren't y-you go-ing to tak-ke me to a hos-sp-pital?" Jimin spoke trying to be sarcastic, but his words were weak and hard to be uttered.

Jungkook smiled, nodded, then patted Jimin's head, saying, "Yes sure keep up the sarcastic attitude. You'll be good in a few minutes when I send you to a hospital okay. Stay with us okay!"

Jimin smiled and nodded, then slowly closed his eyes.

Taehyung's body was feeling numb, seeing his friend like that, because of him. His brain was malfunctioning as well as his body. Jungkook carried Jimin bridal style and told Taehyung to follow them, but Taehyung was unable to get up as if his body got stuck to the floor. Jeon realized that as he saw Jungkook walk out of the room, probably going to the Van.

Jeon went to Taehyung and extended his hand for Taehyung to hold which Tae gladly did. He didn't forget that Jeon killed his mother, but he decided to have another time for this topic, maybe when Jimin becomes completely fine.

Jungkook placed Jimin in the van and place his head on Taehyung's lap. Jeon, on the other hand, left them to be and decided to clean the mess the children created. Jimin's heavy breathing echoed in the car and in Jungkook's ears which made him drive faster.

A few minutes later, they reached the hospital, and the doctors took care of Jimin. Jungkook was sitting in the hospital chair waiting for the doctor to come out of the operation room. He placed his hands on his face and rubbed it in frustration. Taehyung was sitting opposite to him watching him, eyeing Jungkook's red hands.

Tae got up and held Jungkook's trembling and bloody hands, "You need to wash your hands," Taehyung spoke as he looked at Jimin's blood painting Jungkook's hand.

Jungkook nodded and got up, asked for the bathroom's direction, and cleaned his hands. He looked up at his reflection in the mirror and muttered in sorrow, "How am I gonna tell you that my father was the cause of your mother's death?"

He lowered his head as some tears escaped his eyes and sniffed a few times. After calming down, he opened the faucet again and washed his face one last time before going back to Taehyung, who was still sitting in the same place.

"The operation is still going?" Jungkook asked Taehyung who was looking at his feet.

Tae nodded, "The light is still on."

Jungkook sat beside Taehyung and held his hand, "Are you okay?" he asked worriedly when he found Taehyung ignoring to make eye contact with him.

"Am I?" Tae asked back confusing Jungkook.

"If you are worried about Jimin then don't. He is strong, a mere bullet won't kill him," he smiled at Tae to reassure him, while pressing on the hand he was holding.

Taehyung looked up at Jungkook, "I'm scared Jungkook.

Believe me Taehyung, I'm more scared than you are.