-|T[66]T|-

Edited by GivingLove10 

...

Jungkook snapped his head at Jimin with anger flashing in his eyes as he said while frowning at Jimin, "You are going to talk with me because he is going to change your color? Is it that important to you?"

Jimin nodded, totally ignoring Jungkook's accelerating temper, "Yeah that dark red color has been on my nerves for quite some time now."

Jungkook rubbed his temples in frustration saying, "Jimin I-"

"It's hyung," Jimin yelled, cutting Jungkook's words, and scaring both of his friends. "If you are going to speak, go on. If not, then leave," he paused before continuing, "Taehyung come and help me sit straight."

Taehyung stood up and rushed to Jimin's side, helping him sit properly to be able to look at Jungkook.

Jungkook clenched his hands into a fist trying to suppress his fear and anger, "What do you want to know?" he asked, looking at the floor.

"Since when did you knew?" Jimin started the questions.

"When Taehyung was kidnapped, I heard my father and Hoseok talking."

"Is this the only thing you're hiding from me?"

"One thing yeah," Jungkook said with a shaky voice.

Jimin made an O sound, "Interesting! What is it?" his voice was still stern and stable which made Jungkook feel uncomfortable.

"H-he killed Taehyung's mother too," Jungkook gulped, now his eyes feeling teary. He didn't like this at all. His heart was being crushed with every word he utters and with every feeling of disappointment he hears from his friend's mouth.

Jimin's eyes widened and changed the conversation to Taehyung, "Did you know?"

Taehyung nodded with a smile, saying, "Yeah! Both Jungkook and I sorted it out. He didn't know, plus it was his father not him, so there was no use in blaming him for it," Tae spoke softly while looking sadly at Jungkook who was still looking at the floor.

"You didn't even remember what your mother called you. Sure thing you will forgive him, but I, on the other hand, can't. She was everything to me. EVERYTHING!" he yelled. "He took her away from me when I was in my most vulnerable state. I needed her with me, but he took her away." Jimin clenched the bed sheets hard in furry filling his eyes and mind.

Jungkook's tears now fell so fast, as he remembered how sad and a crying mess Jimin was when his mother died. He remembered all the times Jimin would accidentally mention his mother as still waiting for him at home but ended up lowering his gaze when he remembered she wasn't there anymore.

Taehyung took steps towards Jungkook and placed his hands on his shoulder, in response Jungkook leaned his head on Taehyung's shoulder crying like a child. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung with his hands clinging on Tae's shirt while shamelessly crying, ignoring the fact that Jimin watching.

His mind was clouded, and his heart was in so much pain. He breathed uncomfortably and sniffed a lot. Taehyung caressed Jungkook's hair saying, "It's okay Kookie. It wasn't your fault," Taehyung tried to calm Jungkook down. He was puzzled on which character he should act as at this moment.

A few minutes ago when he was dragging Jungkook to meet Jimin, he pulled on the mask of playfulness and imitated a character he once read about, but now he replayed all the characters he read but didn't find a match to this situation.

Tae was scared that any wrong words from him might lead to the end of the long friendship between Jimin and Jungkook.

"Jimin! You sure you don't want to forgive him?" Tae asked Jimin.

Jimin closed his eyes and bit his lower lip, "Why would I?"

"He took care of you when you were bullied. He took care of you when your mother passed away. He took care of you every single day since he met you, aren't these enough reasons?" Taehyung said while still holding the crying Jungkook.

"Jin hyung warned me, but I never listened to him," Jimin said while he fiddled with his fingers, looking down on his lap.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook out of the hug and made him sit down on one of the chairs. Tae sat on his knees and while removing Jungkook's tears with his sleeves, he said, "Ay ay crying baby, look what you've done with that beautiful face!"

Jimin's eyes widened as he started sobbing immediately when he remembered his mother's words. Taehyung looked quickly at Jimin and stood up placing his hand on his waist, "I have two crying babies as my friends. What did I get myself into!" he giggled.

I think they're going to be fine now, he thought to himself then gestured Jungkook to go calm Jimin, but when Jungkook was about to protest, Taehyung pulled Jungkook's arm. "Go," Tae whispered for only Jungkook to hear.

Jungkook's eyes were still watery from all the crying and now sure thing puffy as hell, but he didn't care and sat beside Jimin, pulling him into a hug. He was scared the Jimin might pull back, but to his surprise, Jimin didn't. Instead, he snuggled more into Jungkook's embrace which warmed his heart.

"I wa-anted to h-hate you, but I couldn't. She must be dis-disappointed in me," Jimin spoke with his head buried in Jungkook's chest.

"I can stay away from you if you want to!" Jungkook said with a pained expression. He understood that Jimin felt guilty for not being able to hate his mother's son's killer.

Jimin clenched on Jungkook's clothes, "No don't," he spoke leaving a smile on Jungkook's face and receiving a nod mixed with a hum.

A few minutes later, Jimin calmed down and pulled away from Jungkook. A nurse came inside the room saying, "Hmm! Excuse me. I've been standing outside for a while because I didn't want to disturb you." She shyly fiddled with the hem of her sleeves, before continuing, "Visiting hours were over half an hour ago." She bowed and walked away.

Jungkook and Jimin rubbed the back of their hair and giggled, "We took our time. I guess see you tomorrow then," Jungkook spoke and Jimin nodded.

Jungkook and Taehyung helped Jimin lay back in the sleeping position and left the hospital. Jungkook drove Taehyung to Jin's house and he went to his mansion.

Now Jungkook's expression had changed, maybe Jimin forgave him, maybe Taehyung forgave him. Maybe it's over for them, but for him, it wasn't. He had a score to settle.