-|T[50]T|-

Edited by GivingLove10 

...

Felix went quickly to check the date and time, wanting to know if they were at the right time. "Wow this trip took only 5 minutes even though it actually took us 2 weeks," he said giving out a proud smile.

"Let's go home, I need some rest," Taehyung said, Jimin and Jungkook bade their goodbyes to Felix and went to ride in the car which Jungkook parked in front of the lab before leaving for the journey.

"So Taehyung, do you think this journey was helpful for you?" Jimin asked, looking at Taehyung, who was watching the streets answering him with a mere hum.

Jimin looked at Jungkook receiving a shrug from him, gesturing that he didn't know what was wrong with Taehyung too.

"Jungkook I want to meet your mother."

Jungkook got shocked from Taehyung's sudden words. It wasn't a question nor a plead, but it was more like a demand which wasn't like Taehyung at all, but Jungkook accepted that and dropped only Jimin off at Jin's house, taking Taehyung along with him to his mansion to meet his mother.

"Hey, mom!" Jungkook said hugging his mother, receiving a kiss on his cheeks, "Taehyung is here. He wants to talk to you."

Mrs. Jeon looked at Taehyung confused, then held his hand gently saying, "Sure Tae, what do you want to talk about?" the three of them sat in the living room.

Taehyung took out his phone and showed her the picture of the painting Jimin took for him back at the exhibition, saying, "I want to know the person who gave you this painting, no I mean I want you to tell me the real name of the painter."

She nodded after Jungkook reassured her that it's important. She took out her phone and dialed a number. "Hello! Can you give me the real name of the painter 'Kim V'?" she hummed, then waited a minute or two, "Oh! Thank you so much." She ended the call then looked at Taehyung saying, "Her name is Kim Sunmi."

Taehyung stood up then bowed, "Thank you for your help. I'll leave now."

He started to walk away, but Mrs. Jeon stopped him, saying, "Hey! Taehyung are you okay? You are acting strangely." Taehyung turned around and was about to reply to her but a loud voice interrupted him.

"Oh brother you are home, I thought you went on a trip. Did you skip it?"

Jungkook ran to her placing his hand on his sister's mouth, stopping her from speaking anymore, saying, "Hahaha what are you talking about? Trip! Do I look like someone who will do that?"

His mother crossed her arms eyeing him, "Were you going to disappear without telling me? Didn't I tell you not to act like your father?"

"Mom she is lying. I'm not going anywhere."

Suddenly, a young lady was seen descending from the stairs that connected the living room and the upper floor, asking,"Hey Jiran where did you go?"

Her eyes widened when her eyes landed on Taehyung, he looked at her confused at her expression.

"Oh Soura unnie! I just went to get something to eat but look here this is Taehyung oppa. He is a new friend of my brother," she clang onto Taehyung's arm, but he brushed her hand off looking at Jiran confused by her sudden skin ship.

"Hello my name is Soura, I'm Jiran's friend," she said looking at him from head to toe, checking him out, which made Taehyung feel uncomfortable.

"As I told you, his beauty is hard to describe, stop staring at him, you already have a husband," Jiran said sticking out her tongue playfully at Soura who lightly hit her shoulder, laughing at Jiran's clumsiness.

"I'm not staring, also nice to meet you Mr. Taehyung," Soura said giving out her hand in front of Tae to shake it, which he did with a smile on his face.

"Nice to meet you too."

"Ma'am! Food is ready," the maid told Mrs. Jeon bowing, then walked away when she gestured her to leave.

"Taehyung dear! Why don't you stay over to eat? You can leave after if you don't feel comfortable."

Taehyung nodded then all of them went to take their seats. However, Tae widened his eyes, seeing a recognizable man placing his hand on Soura, kissing her cheek, and taking a seat beside her. The man asked, "Did you leave Hyun with my mother?"

She nodded giving him a smile, "Yes dear."

"Who is he!" said the unknown man.

"He is Jungkook's friend," Jiran replied him

"Oh, that's weird! Jungkook never had a friend other than Jimin who apparently isn't here with us, but this guy is," the man said pointing at Tae with the knife he was holding sarcastically.

"Isn't it rude to speak to someone you just met like that? Introduce yourself to me first before complaining," Tae spoke after crossing his arms and legs showing how unpleasant he felt hearing the guy's words.

"Good he can speak, my name is Min Yoongi, what about yours?" the now not unknown man spoke, raising an eyebrow at Taehyung still keeping his cold look towards him.

"Kim Taehyung," he cursed under his breath then looked at Jungkook who gave him the not-now-look. Taehyung remembered the times he spent during going back in time.

Every relationship back then and now are almost the same, Yoongi was the prince's close friend, so does this mean me and this Yoongi will be close friends too? Taehyung's mind started going back and forth, thinking about the possibility of being friends with the man in front of him.

"Hey kid, what you are looking at! Stop staring."

Damn it, his temper is the same as well, Tae thought to himself while trying to direct his focus on something else other than looking at Yoongi.

After they finished eating, Jungkook took Taehyung and drove him to Jimin's house, but before he could leave, Taehyung stopped him, asking him for a favor, "If you are still looking for my father, I think you have a lead on how to find him. I'm sure that he is registered as Kim Sunmi's husband. When you find anything related to them, can you please tell me?" Jungkook nodded then drove off.

Taehyung went inside the house after entering the pass code. Jimin was watching TV waiting for Tae.

"Oh you are back! What took you so long?"

"Mrs. Jeon asked me to eat with them, and guess what!" Tae sat beside Jimin while taking some of the popcorn Jimin was holding, "I met Yoongi there."

Jimin's eyes widened in excitement, "What Yoongi? You mean Suga from the past?"

Tae hit Jimin's head lightly which made Jimin flinch, "No dumbass he is this world's Yoongi. I admit they both look alike even though this Yoongi has shorter hair and paler skin, but his temper is just the same."

"I think you need to be friends with him Taetae."