-|T[65]T|-

Edited by GivingLove10 

...

Taehyung and Jungkook drove off to Jimin. Both of them stood in front of the door, but before going in Jungkook held Tae's hand, saying, "Don't say anything now."

Tae nodded, "I wasn't gonna tell him anyway. It should be you who says it," Tae said, making Jungkook feel more stressed out.

They both entered the room, Jimin pouted, "My two dear friends," his excitement was replaced with a pissed expression and flying pillows, "why on earth did you leave?" he continued, making Jungkook and Taehyung place their hands in a defensive position.

"You told me to go to Jungkook. Why are you attacking me?" Tae playfully yelled.

"Are you trying to throw the blame on me?" Jungkook questioned Taehyung in disbelief.

"Yeah, you left your BEST FRIEND and decided to go on guilt crises. Man chill! It's just a bullet," Jimin spoke, after relaxing his aching body back in the previous comforting position he was in.

"Okay, my bad," Jungkook raised his hand in surrender, deciding to keep the secret for a little longer.

Jimin giggled in response and waited for both his friends to be seated on the chairs on both sides of his bed.

"How do you feel now?" Jungkook asked.

"Better than I felt an hour ago, but still, my back hurts a little," Jimin whined.

"Don't over exhaust yourself and just focus on recovering," Taehyung spoke, making Jimin look at him and nodded cutely with a smile.

"Did you two remember to eat something?" Jimin asked eyeing them both but sighed when Jungkook gave out a stupid grin.

"Go go eat something," he waved his hand randomly at them, gesturing them to leave already, "I'm always stuck with stupid friends," he continued.

Both of them stood up and told him that they'll be back in no time. They went to a restaurant near the hospital and ordered some food.

Jungkook was resting his head on his palm, and his elbow on the table with a plate of food in front of him, whereas the other hand was drawing circles in the food with the spoon.

Taehyung eyed Jungkook who wasn't really paying attention, "Are you still thinking about how to tell him?" Tae asked raising an eyebrow at him.

Jungkook raised his eyes to look at Tae and nodded, then his eyes went back to look at the plate in front of him.

"You know I told you he'll not get mad at you," Tae spoke reassuring Jungkook.

"He will be mad."

Both of them ate as quickly as possible to not make Jimin wait any longer. Jungkook paid, and they went back to the hospital, but in Jimin's room, they saw Mrs.Jeon sitting beside Jimin's bed with tears in her eyes. Jungkook's body tensed up the moment he saw his mother since it was so unexpected.

"Mom what are you doing here?" his voice was a little shaky. He wasn't ready. He took a quick glance at Jimin and saw him staring at the wall.

Mrs.Jeon sniffed then looked at Jungkook to reply to him, "I had to tell him."

Jungkook clenched his hand into a fist and without noticing his voice was in a yelling mode, "What did you have to tell him?" he asked, his mind was clouded by fear.

"I heard your conversation with Taehyung, and I spoke with Jeon-"

"You don't have the right to tell him something like that. I was supposed to be the one to tell him. You-"

His loud yelling voice was cut off by Jimin's soft and calm voice, "Does it matter if it was you or her who said it?" Jimin didn't look at Jungkook, still looking at the white hospital's wall.

"I-I w-was-" Jungkook tried to speak, but the words couldn't come out.

"You are stuttering Jungkook," Jimin said firmly while finally looking at Jungkook but with a blank expression. "Can I be alone for a while?" he asked looking at his lap while fidgeting with his fingers.

Mrs.Jeon got up first and walked outside the room. Jungkook, however, was standing still. Taehyung took his hand, pulled him outside the room, and closed the door. Jungkook's eyes were wide open, the veins on his neck visible and his knuckles turning white from the pressure.

Taehyung eyed Jungkook thoroughly, taking in all the body changes. He placed his palm on Jungkook's back, showing his presence, "I'm here. Don't worry. He is just shocked."

Jungkook clenched his teeth and bit his lip, allowing some blood to escape. He wanted to distract himself by hurting someone, but that wasn't a good option. The only person he thought he'd feel calmer after hurting, is Yoongi's father since he is the one behind all of this mess. Jungkook didn't hear Taehyung's words since his mind was in another world. He marched past Taehyung and his mother, then out of the hospital.

"Taehyung please don't leave him alone. He might do something stupid," Mrs.Jeon held Tae's hand pleading for his assistance, but Taehyung was inexperienced in these types of situations; however, he followed Jungkook out of the hospital as he saw Jungkook stand by a near shop to buy something.

After Jungkook finished buying the stuff he came for, he opened the box, took one of the cigarettes out, and lit it, inhaling all the toxicants. Taehyung's eyes widened and quickly went to Jungkook, then he snatched the cigarette from Jungkook's hold and stepped on it multiple times.

"This is not good for your health," he said as he kept stepping on it as if it was some type of insect.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked, eyeing Taehyung.

"Running away won't solve anything"

"But Jimin hates me now, didn't you see how he looked at me back then?"

Taehyung sighed at Jungkook's words and held his hand, pulling him behind him.

"Hey! I said he doesn't want to see me," Jungkook complained, but Taehyung just ignored all the whining and kept dragging him.

Mrs.Jeon looked at the two dumbasses, Tae pulled Jungkook behind him and forced him inside Jimin's room.

"Oh my God! Jungkook you are so hard to deal with. Can't you just fucking talk before concluding things on your own?" Taehyung whined while throwing himself on the chair due to exhaustion.

"I think I'll ask the nurses to add another bed beside yours Jimin," Tae sarcastically said while breathing hard and holding his chest. Jungkook was really whiny all the way back to the hospital and kept holding the door like a child not wanting to go in.

Jungkook tried to keep his eyes away from Jimin.

"Didn't I say I need to be alone?" Jimin said.

Making Jungkook gulp and mutter, "This is seriously ridiculous."

Jungkook turned around and held the door's handle about to leave, "NO NO NO! He is going to escape again," Taehyung jumped off his chair and held the door preventing Jungkook from leaving.

"Listen there both of you if you talked this out I will- hmm," Tae thought for a second, "I will change your colors okay! How about this deal?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes and held the door's handle, pulling it forcefully, but Jimin's words stopped him from leaving.

"Let's talk then."