~|^[43]^|~

16+ content ahead

...

Edited by GivingLove10 

...

While JM was having fun with the boys, Jimin was with the prince struggling. He felt hesitant and uncomfortable as JM's words echoed in his head, 'Avoid being alone with him.' Jimin kept taking glances at Tae which caught his attention, so the prince held his hand.

Jimin wanted to slap his hand from the prince's, but he couldn't do that action. Did JM feel like that too and wasn't able to do anything? he thought but was snapped back to reality when Tae spoke.

"I know that you are shy. Don't try to hide it. I asked yoongi for a good place to ride horses. You love them, don't you?" the prince asked, expecting a yes from Jimin, but he was left wondering when Jimin replied to him.

"I don't think it's a good idea to ride horses. Let's just roam around," he faked a smile at Tae trying to imitate the one of JM.

"B-but you love them, and there is no one from the palace there so it would be okay," the prince tried to convince Jimin who was clouded by the fear of him being caught. It was clear to him that the prince will never let him ride another horse which will mean he'll have to ride with him on the same horse and that will lead the prince back hugging him, and Tae will notice the body difference between him and JM.

Jimin stuttered, trying to sound as normal as possible, "Y-yeah I do o-of course, but it would be strange if I suddenly changed. I don't want the three foreigners to feel suspicious."

The prince made a long O sound understanding and surrendering to Jimin's words, "Yeah you are right. Hmm okay then let's just roam around."

Jimin nodded to Tae's words, and both of them kept walking.

"Yeah! Umm. About your brother, Namjoon, he was acting back then when he shouted at you. He was actually shocked and felt guilty that you had to suffer alone that's why he told you not to meet him again," the prince said ending the silence between them. Jimin looked at Tae trying to hide his confusion.

He sure thing didn't know that JM had a brother, not to mention the existence of a conflict between them.

"O-oh r-really! I didn't know that. I t-thought that he hated me."

"Yeah me too. He is good at acting. Like you. Anyway, it would be actually good if you wrote to him, a letter when we return. He will be happy."

"S-sure. Of course, I would do that, but please remind me when we return."

Jimin forced a smile at Tae. It had been some time, yet he couldn't stop stuttering every time Tae spoke. Some time passed, and they decided to return to the house. Kookie was sitting on the couch, and as soon as they entered, he stood up.

Jimin ignored Kookie's presence and walked to their room.

"I will follow you later, JM," said the prince receiving a stuttered okay from Jimin.

He entered the room, closed the door behind him and went directly to stand in front of the mirror to check if everything was still in place. He placed his hand on the wig, played with the fake hair actually straightening it with his fingers by running them through it. He made his face close to the mirror to check on the makeup which still didn't get removed.

The prince suddenly entered the room, startling Jimin. Tae sat on the bed then tapped the space beside him for Jimin to come to sit beside him. He cursed under his breath knowing what will come next but tried to deny it.

"You seem nervous is there a reason for that?" the prince spoke first which made Jimin shiver a little because of the way that Tae said it was not normal.

Jimin was sure that the prince was going to do something, so he forced a smile, replying to him with a stutter, "Huh? No. N-not at all."

Jimin kept thinking of how to run away from this situation, but nothing came to his mind because he was panicking.

"Good! Because I am actually thirsty," said the prince which sparked an idea in Jimin's head and that was to go outside and ask Kookie for help while bringing water for the prince. However, Tae pulled Jimin's hand back to sit in his previous spot and approached him, then leaned to reach his ear and whispered, "thirsty for you."

Jimin widened his eyes shocked not expecting things to escalate this quickly. He wanted to get away from Tae, but at the same time he didn't want the disguise to get busted, so he stayed stiff in his place.

The prince, on the other hand, started his make-out session; he raised his hand placing it on Jimin's jawline then with his thumb he caressed Jimin's lower plump lip. He leaned towards Jimin's lips brushing his against Jimin's.

Jimin didn't expect the prince to be this straight forward. He closed his eyes as he felt the prince kissing him; Jimin didn't know if JM would've reacted to this or not, but he moved his lips against the prince's anyway, trying not to make it awkward. He just accepted the fact that he was kissing a man who had the same face as his friend.

Tae left Jimin's lips then moved down to Jimin's neck, and unconsciously Jimin tilted his head to give him more access.

Jimin cursed under his breath as he felt the prince's tingling breath on his neck then he shivered the moment he felt Tae's soft lips caressing his neck. His breath hitched, feeling Tae leaving a trail of kisses on his neck. He held Tae's arm with one hand while the other rested on the bed for support,

What am I doing? He thought, afraid that the prince might ask for more.

Suddenly Jimin flung his eyes open when he felt Tae sucking on his neck. Is he planning on giving me a bloody hickey? Shit! He thought as he tightened his grip on Tae's arm.

"I-I d-don't think-k this is a good idea-" Jimin tried to stop any weird sounds from coming out of him while speaking so his words came out forcefully.

"What is not exactly a good idea?" the prince spoke, smirking as Jimin felt it on his skin.

Jimin really didn't want the plan to fail because failing a mission is not something he wanted to ever experience, not even back at his time did he ever fail a mission no matter how hard it was.

"I mean Kookie is outside he can hear us," Jimin said, biting his lips with his neck still trapped between Tae's lips.

"Kookie isn't outside, we can make all the sounds we want," the prince grinned, feeling proud to Jimin's ears.

Jimin almost lost his shit after hearing that, but he was snapped back to reality when he felt a stinging pain on his neck. Did he fucking do it! If Jungkook sees that, the prince will 100% die damn it! He cursed.

The prince moved until he could reach Jimin's ears, stopping there while whispering, "Did it feel good foreigner?"

Jimin quickly pushed Tae and stood up with a shocked expression drawn on his face, Did I fail?