-|T[55]T|-

Edited by GivingLove10 

...

Taehyung's hand crept to his pocket, taking out his cellphone and dialled a number, but before he could make the call, Soura snatched the phone from his hand.

"You look afraid Taehyung" she spoke.

"You are making me feel like I'm being kidnapped," he replied.

"Don't worry. We'll go to a nearby café shop, and we'll talk."

He made an O shape with his mouth and took back his phone, placing it in his pocket. A few minutes later, the two of them reached the café shop. Soura led him inside and chose a table. Someone came to take their orders and after another few silent minutes, their orders were placed on the table in front of them.

"When will you talk?" Taehyung asked impatiently while tapping his leg on the floor, at a fast pace, and his elbows resting on the table. She took a sip from her Frappuccino and looked up at Taehyung with her big brown eyes. Soura placed her drink on the table and took a loose strand of her short bleached hair behind her ear before speaking.

"Tae! I brought you here to tell you my story."

He shrugged his shoulders looking a little unconcerned, "Why not talk to your husband about it! Sure thing you didn't drag me here to listen to your chitchat."

She raised an eyebrow at him in disbelief, "Drag?" she said, somehow feeling offended.

"Yeah drag! You technically didn't ask for my permission and drove me around," he said, pissed, but he didn't know why.

Maybe he felt like he was finally about to know the truth, but ended up wasting his time.

"I don't care, whatever you say Taehyung. I've already decided to speak today since there is no other option."

He leaned back in his chair, crossing both his arms and legs pretending to be interested. "Speak up," he said gaining a sigh from her.

"Okay! First I need to make this clear. The people who took you for the past 20 years, are looking for you."

Tae's body tensed up, he uncrossed his legs and loosened his arms, "Who are they exactly and how do you know?" he said worriedly.

"How about we start from the very beginning?" she waited for him to nod his head which actually didn't take longer than a second for him to respond with. "I don't know what you remember so I'll tell you the story. Both your mother and mine were close friends so consequently both you, and I became friends since our mothers were always with one another. Everything was really fine 'til one day your mother suspiciously died in a car accident-"

Taehyung's gasp cut her off, "In a car accident! How did that happen?" he asked.

"I tried to get evidence, but I was too late because your father covered it up."

Taehyung's heart started beating fast, and he uncomfortably started tapping the table with his index finger, "are you accusing my father on-"

Soura didn't let Tae finish his ugly sentence, "No. He covered it up for your sake. Those who killed your mother were the same people who took you."

Tae's body loosened, but his knitted eyebrows were still on display, "Were they the same people who killed father too?" he asked while gritting his teeth.

"Your father committed suicide Tae, but they were the cause behind all the stress he had. They kept draining his soul by threatening him with having you," she didn't stop talking as she wanted to tell him tonnes of things before he passed out.

She was worried but at the same time the clock was ticking, and those people were getting closer to him which scared her the most. "I swear Taehyung I tried my best. You have no idea what I had to go through so I can help you get out of that place. I lied to a very nice person for almost 20 years only for the sake to get closer to that family who got you. I-"

"Who is that family who took me Soura? Speak!" he didn't care about honorifics since he was feeling furious and impatient to know the rest of the story. She gulped a little hesitant as she kept turning her wedding ring. Tae's eyes were locked on her ring when she suddenly took it off and placed it in front of Taehyung.

He tilted his head to the side, "I don't quite understand. What is this supposed to mean?"

She reached out to hold Tae's hand which were resting on the table in front of her, but before she could reach out, he pulled his hands away afraid of the skinship.

"My husband," she paused looking carefully at Taehyung, then she continued when she saw no sign of understanding, "The Min family were the people who took you."

No words were able to leave Taehyung's mouth as he only listened to Soura's details.

"I changed school and went to the same school as Yoongi. Also, I became friends with him. He didn't have friends, and I was the only one. Day after another of being friends, he finally invited me over to his house and that's when I searched for you."

She paused, eyeing Taehyung's facial expressions which were unexpectedly blank, something she couldn't read, but she continued anyway, "Yoongi one day told me about that specific place in the mansion where he was forbidden from going to, but one day I saw the butler, Hanze, carrying a plate and going to that direction so I sneakily followed him. That was the first time after 2 years and a half to hear your voice. You have no idea how much I cried that day when I went to meet your father and tell him."

Taehyung lowered his gaze, looking at his lap while softly saying, "You and my father worked together to find me!" Soura nodded, but Tae didn't see her since his head was hanging low and he said, "I'm sorry Soura."

She looked confused at him not understanding from where the apology came from. "For what?" she asked.

He raised his head to finally look at her with his glossy eyes, "Sorry for wasting your childhood on finding me, your teenage years on faking yourself, and your twenties on marrying someone you don't like," he felt a little ashamed and guilty that he was powerless.

"You don't have to apologize Taehyung. I can get a divorce anytime I want, but you are more important than I'll ever be, so please don't feel down." He cutely nodded and allowed her to touch his hand since that was the least he felt he could give her.

"Can I ask you what happened the day I got out?" he looked into her eyes hoping for an answer.

She giggled as she remembered what happened while saying, "Jungkook happened."