-|T[68]T|-

Edited by GivingLove10 

...

"What happened is that I almost killed the Jung's," Jungkook said as he walked inside the house, going directly to the kitchen as he grabbed the fridge's handle, taking out a drink. He turned around closing the fridge's door with his leg and threw his ass on the couch.

He was about to take a sip from the cold can when Taehyung snatched it from his hands, "Go wash your hands first," Taehyung said and rose a threatening eyebrow at Jungkook, who sighed and went to clean his hands immediately.

A minute later, Jungkook was sipping the can, crumbled it, and laid his head on Taehyung's lap, who raised his hand giving some space for Jungkook and rolled his eyes.

"What now?" Tae spoke.

"I'm tired, and I need to sleep."

"Do I look like your pillow?"

Jungkook didn't reply to him and just shifted a little on Tae's lap to find a better position. "Who are those Jung's you were talking about?" Taehyung spoke eyeing Jungkook.

Jungkook had his eyes closed while replying, "They are the ones who told my father to kill Jimin's mother, and they are Hoseok's parents."

Taehyung hummed and did not give much reaction, but he asked, "You said you almost killed them. Why didn't you kill them then?"

Jungkook opened his eyes after hearing the question and sat straight looking at Taehyung saying, "You think I should've killed them?"

"I don't know really, but they made your friend's life a living hell, so!" Taehyung said, giving him a questioning look.

Jungkook quickly got up and started walking towards the door while saying, "I seriously should've finished them off."

Taehyung jumped off the couch and quickly placed his arms around Jungkook's waist, holding him saying, "I was joking. Don't be stupid. I seriously don't want to see blood on you for the third time today."

Jungkook halted then turned his head to look at Taehyung saying, "Did you just try to joke!" Taehyung nodded, making Jungkook sigh. Tae let go of Jungkook when he felt it was safe to do so, "That's the worst joke ever. Don't do that again, I was seriously about to go kill both of them," Jungkook said as he sat on the couch.

Taehyung slammed his body beside Jungkook's, "It was a long tiring day," Tae said, receiving a hum from Jungkook and a heavy head on his shoulder.

Taehyung turned his head slightly at Jungkook, checking if he was asleep or not and yeah he was asleep. He slowly and carefully got up, placed Jungkook's head on the soft couch, and went to the room to get him a pillow and a blanket.

Taehyung looked at his own phone and dialled Jin's number, "When are you coming home?" he asked.

"I don't know. Do you want something in particular?"

"N-no I was- hmm-" he ruffled his hair and continued, "it can wait. I'll ask you later. See you when you're back," Taehyung ended the call with a deep sigh and placed his phone on the nightstand beside his bed and drifted to sleep.

Next morning Taehyung woke up, feeling a heavy something weighing his body so he took a glance beside him to see Jungkook in deep sleep. He smiled and carefully removed Jungkook's hand off of him to get up. Tae opened the room's door, looked in both directions then went to Jin's room, but he was nowhere to be found.

Taehyung felt disappointed since he wanted Jin to help him with something before going to the session. He went to the kitchen and was about to prepare something to eat when he saw food on the table covered up and a piece of paper beside it. He held the paper and read it, Taehyung don't forget to eat. I made enough food for you and Jungkook. I'll be back home tonight so don't worry. Taehyung smiled after reading the note and put it aside.

Jungkook's yawn snapped Taehyung's head to the door as he saw Jungkook leaning on the door's frame with crossed arms and closed eyes still not comfortable with the light yet.

"Jin made us breakfast come join me," Tae spoke, receiving a nod from Jungkook who came over and sat opposite of Tae.

Both of them started eating while chatting a little, "When did Jin come?" Tae started.

"He came very late last night. Hmm- maybe at 4 am," Jungkook nodded to his own words while taking a sip from his morning coffee.

"Oh okay!" Tae said while taking a bite from his sandwich, "Ah Kookie! Will you drive me to Dr.Namjoon today?"

Jungkook agreed and after a few hours, Jungkook drove Taehyung to Namjoon's clinic. He insisted on taking Taehyung inside the building himself since he wasn't ready for another kidnapping accident. "This place is pretty nice from the inside," Jungkook spoke as he opened the door to the clinic.

However, Taehyung's eyes widened the moment he saw the color red painting the white floor. Jungkook pushed Tae aside asking, "What's wrong?" his eyes almost fell from their sockets. He protectively held his arm out pushing Taehyung behind him and leaning to reach his knife placed in his socks with his other hand.

"Stay behind me," Jungkook ordered. Taehyung was scared as his eyes roamed the place, papers were everywhere and 2 women were dead on their desks with their eyes open. Jungkook moved towards them and closed their eyes out of respect for them and to avoid creeping Taehyung out.

"Where is Namjoon's office?" Jungkook asked so Taehyung pointed to the direction. Both of them walked to the office, still, Taehyung hiding behind Jungkook, as both entered, they saw Namjoon on the floor unconscious with blood seeping from his chest.

Jungkook quickly kneeled down to Namjoon's level and placed his hand on Namjoon's neck to check for a pulse, "He is still alive," Jungkook looked up at Taehyung, "call an ambulance and Jin."