~|^[16]^|~

Edited by GivingLove10

...

It was about time for the psychologist's appointment, so Jimin took Taehyung and drove to the clinic. They waited for 10 minutes until Taehyung's name was called by the secretary, she led them both to the office of the doctor and both sat on the couch in front of him.

"Tell me young men which of you is Kim Taehyung?"

The doctor raised his eyeglasses with his finger looking at the sheets of paper in front of him, not giving any care about the two people who just entered.

Taehyung raised his hand a little saying, "I'm Kim Taehyung nice to meet you."

The doctor looked at Taehyung then placed the paper aside and focused on them finally.

"My name is Kim Namjoon nice to meet you too." Namjoon stated then looked at Jimin raising a questioning eyebrow at him, "What are you doing here? Can you please leave it's a private session?"

Taehyung looked at Jimin then shook his head slowly receiving a smile from Jimin who assured, "Don't worry he won't bite you. I'll be outside if you need me just call my name okay?"

Taehyung shook his head again now holding Jimin's arm forcefully saying, "I won't stay here if you go outside."

Namjoon sighed then shook his head in disbelief saying, "Okay, fine then, I'll let him be in here for only the first session until you feel comfortable talking with me."

Taehyung smiled brightly then removed his hand from around Jimin's arm.

"Tell me Taehyung why are you here?"

"Jimin told me that you are a psychologist who can help me be normal."

"Normal? What do you think makes you abnormal?"

"I was locked in a room for 20 years-"

Namjoon gasped and placed his hand on his mouth then stood up, saying, "You were what? Did I hear wrong! What do you mean by locked up for 20 years?"

Jimin sighed, knowing this is a normal reaction to hearing something like that so he gave the doctor some time to take in the information he heard.

"What do you think I can do for him?" Namjoon asked Jimin.

"I want you to help him link what he knows to reality."

Namjoon looked back at Taehyung still trying to recover from the shock.

"Taehyung can you come to sit here and relax your body! I want to ask you some questions, and you need to answer by only one word and don't think much," the doctor said, making Taehyung nod and go lay down on the chair which looked like a bed and close his eyes.

"Jimin?"

"Dark red."

"Me?"

"Grey."

"Your mother?"

"Silver."

"Your dad?"

"Black I guess."

"Your life?"

"Colorless."

"And now?"

"Colorful."

"Why are all your answers in colors?" Namjoon asked with a pissed expression, he's never felt confused in his entire life.

Taehyung opened his eyes and looked at the doctor saying, "You said not to think and the only thing I have in my mind are colors."

Namjoon rubbed his temples saying, "Taehyung can you stay outside for 5 minutes I want to talk with Jimin?"

Taehyung looked at Jimin, receiving a nod and a smile, so he got up towards the door but stood in front of it then he sighed and looked at Jimin.

Jimin giggled and went to open the door for him then he closed it after Tae left and went back to sit in front of Namjoon.

"What was that?" the doctor asked confused about why Jimin opened the door for Tae.

"He gets scared, he knows how to open the door but he feels scared that he might not be able to open it or it might really be locked."

"He has a phobia you mean!"

"I don't know, what does that mean? But I think it is, 'cause I'm pretty sure he can open the door. Hyung and I taught him a lot of different types of doorknobs."

Namjoon nodded taking in all the information Jimin said and recorded it on a piece of paper.

"Do you happen to know since when was he locked?"

"According to the diary he wrote, it was since he was 4 years old."

"What! He can write?"

Jimin chuckled at the doctor's priceless reaction, replying, "Yeah he can read and write, he has some knowledge about the world, but the problem is that he doesn't know how to apply it. That's why we are here asking for help."

There was silence for a couple of minutes then the doctor broke it saying, "Does he know who locked him up or why?"

Jimin shook his head replying, "He doesn't, and he isn't in the right mind to even take in any information concerning this topic. First, we need him to be normal then think-"

Namjoon cut Jimin off saying, "No no, things don't work out like this. He needs to know what happened in order to be normal, also he needs to understand that what happened to him wasn't normal."

Jimin nodded understanding the doctor's concern.

Jimin left the room and went to Taehyung who was waiting for him outside as he told him to. Then they both left the clinic and drove off to the house, and they were met by an angry Jin again, who was waiting for them to finally come.

"How many times did I tell you to stop taking him with you Jimin-"

Taehyung cut Jin off protecting Jimin, "He took me to a psychologist to help me. I really don't get why you are shouting at him. If I was the one who got in trouble then blame me don't blame him. Why are you people acting strangely? At first, Jimin almost lost Jungkook's friendship because of me when in reality I should've been the one angry at him, not Jimin. Now you are doing the exact same thing but with Jimin, can someone explain to me what does this mean?"

Taehyung was getting pissed, his words were real, though he didn't understand the feeling of protecting someone, but what he didn't understand as well, was why someone would want to protect him.

"Don't think because Jimin took you to the psychologist, he is a good person. It's just a trap," Jin said with anger burning in his eyes.

"What do you know about Jimin?" Taehyung asked sternly.

"I know that he is doing shit with a mafia kid."

"No, he went through shit and was helped by that mafia kid whom you so much hate and know nothing about, did you know that Jimin felt lonely when his mom died? Did you know that he went through a lot? Did you know how hurt he was? Where were you when Jimin was bullied at school, huh! Where the hell were you? He made sure not to tell me the details thinking I might not understand but he didn't know that I understood what his long story meant so you better stop lashing out at him before he does worse than just drugs!" Taehyung snapped, but then he widened his eyes in shock, thinking to himself.

Why am I angry! Why did I defend him? I don't...... understand.