~|^[40]^|~

Edited by GivingLove10 

...

Jimin walked out of the room then went to Taehyung's, wanting to bring the 4 of them back to the house before Tae busts their plan. He opened the door, seeing Taehyung and the woman sitting on the floor opposite to each other maybe talking.

The girl turned her face to have a look at Jimin.

"Don't tell me you are still a virgin" he prayed he was wrong, but he received a suspicious grin from Taehyung which confirmed his thoughts. "Anyway let's go. We only have 15 minutes 'til midnight."

Taehyung stood up quickly then excused himself, but the girl held his hand, whispering in his ears, "If you change your mind, you know where you can find me," she smiled at him.

Taehyung looked away shyly then nodded not looking at her. Both Jimin and Taehyung walked to the next room which occupied Jungkook before he opened the door, he looked at Taehyung.

"I don't think you'll like what you'll see, I can already hear them from here. Don't come in," Jimin warned Taehyung, receiving a puzzled nod.

Jimin knocked then opened the door and closed it once he entered, "Yaah stupid, it's time to leave," He said throwing Jungkook's clothes at him.

It didn't take long as Taehyung expected for Jimin to get Jungkook, and they went to their next stop which was JM. Jungkook was the first to enter the room JM was in, he gasped seeing the sight in front of him. JM was laying on the bed, and the woman was sitting on her knees playing with his hair while resting her head on the bed, watching the sleeping beauty, and not only that but she was also surrounded by multiple empty cups of wine.

"What the hell? Is he still a freakin virgin!" Jungkook asked in almost a yell, walking towards the woman and gaining a chuckle from her, "Looks like you had your fun. I can smell my friend all over you."

He rolled his eyes but stood proudly as if he conquered the world, "That wasn't the answer to my question."

She stood up sighing, "Yeah he is." The woman walked past Jungkook then stopped, "He drank a lot and passed out, I think you'll need to carry him. Don't bring innocent souls to this place again."

Jungkook looked at her with the corner of his eye, "Innocent souls need to stop being innocent at some point in life."

She gave out a sweet smile, shocking Jungkook, then she walked away, leaving the 4 of them alone. She sure is beautiful. It seems that I'll have to give this place multiple visits, Jungkook thought.

Jimin walked towards JM then tried to carry him, but Jungkook went to do that instead of him.

"It's okay I'm good, let's leave quickly," Jungkook said, leading the other 2 out of that place and back to the house as fast as they could.

"Okay good, now we did our job let's go to bed I'm exhausted," Jungkook rubbed his hands together finishing the job and almost leaving, but Jimin held him from his shirt.

"Yes nothing is suspicious for sure," he said sarcastically.

Jimin rolled his eyes then Jungkook gave him the what;s-more look so Jimin said, "He is still wearing men's clothes, Tae will surely know that something happened. We need to change JM into women's clothes."

Jungkook sighed not giving a shit and left the room. Why! Because he doesn't like to remember the fact that JM is treated at this time as a woman.

Jimin asked Taehyung for help, and he surely did, both of them changed JM into women's clothes, whereas Jimin took the men's clothes with him to their room.

Jungkook was sitting on the bed waiting for them, he looked at Jimin's hands which were carrying JM's clothes.

"It seems you brought the PRINCESS back again," he sarcastically said gaining both a sigh and a frown from Jimin.

"Yeah got a problem? It's his problem to solve, so stop making it harder on him, I hope you do understand that things here are serious."

While Jimin was scolding Jungkook, Taehyung climbed the bed beside Jungkook, pushing him a little to sleep, whining, "You need to take a shower Jungkook, you smell like women."

"Thanks for the compliment," Jungkook faked a smile at him then went to take a shower, ignoring Jimin.

After the bath, they were almost about to sleep, but they heard some clutter outside their room, guessing it's the other 3 finally coming back home.

"Now I can say mission complete," Jungkook said before finally closing his eyes.

Next morning, Taehyung was the first to wake up. He rubbed his eyes then looked at both Jungkook and Jimin who were still sleeping all piled up on each other.

He yawned then held his head, "Ouch! I think I shouldn't have drunk yesterday."

Jimin shuffled in his place, hugging Jungkook in the process. Taehyung smiled then stumbled over their bodies to get off the bed as he was sleeping at the far end of the bed.

Both Jungkook and Jimin winced with every press Taehyung did, eventually waking them up. Jungkook smacked Taehyung's butt, pushing him off the bed to fall on the ground.

"Dumbass," Jungkook whined because he wanted to sleep more.

5 minutes later all of them were wide awake sitting on the bed. still too lazy to get up. Suddenly the door opened, revealing a worried JM.

"I need to go back!" he desperately spoke as if his life depended on it, but the three boys didn't get it.

"In time?" Jimin questioned.

JM panicked even more, "NO, I need to go back to that place!"

Jungkook smirked, "Oh! This is really good. It seems that your hormones are doing a good job."

"Hormones? What are you saying? Anyway, I must return. I must know whether something happened between me and her or not?"

"For?"

"Why don't you understand? If something happened and a baby was the result, what the fuck would I do! It would be a disaster- no I don't even want to imagine- oh my god! My head is going to burs-"

Taehyung went to him after looking at the two smirking people beside him looking like they were enjoying their time.

"Calm down JM," Taehyung said while standing in front of JM, making him raise his head.

"How do you want me to calm? If something happened I-I," he covered his face not wanting anyone to look at him crying between his words, "I- wouldn't know what to do."

Taehyung crossed his arms then looked at Jungkook and back at Jimin, "I think that's enough Jungkook- Jimin."

Jungkook sighed then looked at the sad JM, "Nothing happened, you are still a virgin," he rubbed his hair in frustration, continuing, "unfortunately."

JM fell on the floor in relief making Jungkook roll his eyes. Kookie stood by the door looking confused at them then asked, "So? You will tell the prince to stop all of this or not?"

JM titled his head at Kookie's question.

Kookie looked at the three young men, "It seems that what happened yesterday wasn't enough, so what is the next plan?"

Jimin smiled, replying to him, "We still didn't think of one but don't worry It won't take long to decide."