-|T[61]T|-

Edited by GivingLove10 

...

Earlier at the Jeon's mansion, Jungkook tracked the location of Jimin's caller. "You stay here," he ordered Jimin, but when Jimin was about to protest, Jungkook raised an eyebrow at him and placed a finger in front of his own mouth shushing Jimin, "you aren't needed there. Just wait and be prepared to calm a panicking Taehyung."

Jimin cutely nodded, with so much worry on his face, but he knew that he would just be a burden on Jungkook if he went along, so he decided to stay as Jungkook said. Soura, on the other hand, left the mansion since Jungkook commanded her to leave since he didn't like her presence, especially after knowing all of those connections she had with Taehyung.

Jungkook took 3 vans with loaded weapons and men. At that time Hoseok was threatening Jeon, by the monitor that showed his mansion, but in reality, the tape was fake, there were no men surrounding the mansion. He just wanted to play around with Jeon until Jungkook showed up. He was patiently waiting for the show to start.

Jungkook reached the building and everyone in the 3 vans got out, but not everyone went with Jungkook, only 10 of them followed him and the remaining 6 stayed outside for backup. There were no guards at all, which raised some suspicion in Jungkook and made him extra careful.

He heard his father's voice which made goosebumps run through his body. What is he doing there!? Please god, don't tell me he was included in kidnapping Taehyung, he thought a little afraid of his own thoughts. His heart was beating so fast and so hard across his chest.

"Jungkook told me before, that I'm a good father, but if I killed his friend, what will that make me?" he heard his father's words then heard a faint chuckle from Hoseok, who he could clearly see now.

For a split of a second, Hoseok made eye contact with Jungkook and said, "Oh drop the act, please! That doesn't suit you at all Mr.Jeon and come on be honest, you aren't good. What kind of good are you if you killed both your son's friends' mothers?"

Words were stuck in Jungkook's throat, only a weak, "Father," left his mouth. Making Jeon turn to look at his stunned son. Jungkook suddenly remembered that his father wasn't present around the time of Jimin's mother's death. He was so fast to connect Hoseok's words to reality. Jungkook was smart, which was a curse at this exact moment. He wished that he didn't understand, so he started to interrogate his father.

Jimin on the other hand who was 'supposed' to be at the mansion wasn't. He got the location and took one of Jungkook's bikes and drove off. At the same time, one of Jungkook's men sent a message to him to inform him of the situation since Jungkook ordered them to do so.

Jimin was fed up from being scared of Hoseok. 'Till when I'll keep hiding from that fucker. I'm not the same. I've changed, and I need to save Taehyung myself, he thought while slightly increasing the speed of the motorcycle. When he finally reached the location, he saw Jungkook's men which made him curse and stop the motorcycle somewhere further from the building so Jungkook's men wouldn't see him.

He tried to go inside the building by walking around it, and look for another path, which was easily found. He took out his gun and slowly walked inside the building, trying to be as careful as he could. His body suddenly moved on its own when he heard Jeon's voice, "I did."

He walked a little faster towards the voice, but before he could take a step inside the room they were all standing in, loud shots were heard. Jimin's heart accelerated, his eyes were only looking for both his friends. Jungkook was there shooting angry shots at Hoseok's men.

Jimin gulped in his fear and anxiety when he saw Hoseok standing behind his own men, body shielding him from the shots. His eyes then caught a tied Taehyung with a dangling head which worried him the most. He quickly ran towards Taehyung and tried to untie the rope which paralyzed Tae's arms.

However, the shooting stopped, snapping Jimin out to reality and stopping him from continuing what he was doing.

"We have a sneaky rat among us," Hoseok said with a clear chuckle.

Jungkook gritted his teeth, "Didn't I fucking tell you to stay back!" he yelled at Jimin, who flinched still with his hands on the tied rope.

Jimin looked at Hoseok with challenging eyes, "You think I'm the same scared person Hoseok!"

Jungkook rose his weapon pointing it at Hoseok as he felt anxious due to any sudden moves that he might make.

Hoseok rolled his eyes at Jimin, "Don't try to convince me otherwise."

Jeon placed his hand in his pocket and started to walk away, which caught Jungkook's attention, "Where are you going?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm not getting caught up in children's play," Jeon replied not stopping.

Which ticked Jungkook so bad, and for the first time in his life, he did something he didn't ever think he would do. Jungkook turned his body towards his father with the gun straight in front of him, and a shot left the muzzle passing by Jeon's body which froze him.

"You are not going anywhere Mr.Jeon," Jungkook said in a stern voice, showing some anger through it.

Jeon turned his body and looked at Jungkook with a smirk on his face "Pointing your gun at your father now, huh!"

"The next shot will go through your heart just like how you indirectly did to me," Jungkook's words echoed in the room.

"You became cheesy Jungkook," Hoseok said while pointing his own gun at Taehyung, who was having a panic attack from all the stressful atmosphere around him.

"Yeah, sure I'll take a bullet for him."