-|T[83]T|-

Edited by GivingLove10 

...

"Fine then, let's go to your room," Jungkook replied, proceeding, "but do you know where it is?"

Taehyung shook his head, saying "Not really, but I believe my body has a good sense of direction" He ended his words with a wink directed to Jungkook, who almost choked from the sudden change of attitude.

Jimin giggled behind them as they started following Taehyung, who aimlessly walked in the mansion. Jungkook held Tae's hand, making him face him, saying, "Admit it, you don't know the way."

Taehyung sighed and finally admitted, "Yeah I don't remember, but for some reason, I'm sure it's on this floor. Can we just go check that room over there?" He pointed to a door which was on the far end of the hallway they were currently in.

Jungkook and Jimin didn't find a reason to say no, so they went towards the door and Taehyung opened it.

"You must be kidding me. Taehyung congrats you have yourself a sleeping beauty in your mansion," Jungkook rolled his eyes and pushed past Taehyung to see the person sleeping on the bed.

On the other hand, the first thing Taehyung did was explore the room. His eyes landed on the enormous wooden bookshelf that covered one of the 3 walls with the size of 6x15. It was divided into 86 square blocks with a huge letter V made of crystal in the exact middle, occupying the place of 4 square blocks.

 It was divided into 86 square blocks with a huge letter V made of crystal in the exact middle, occupying the place of 4 square blocks

[Imagine them like this but a little bigger.]

Taehyung raised his fingers starting to count out loud, gaining everyone's attention, until he reached the number 24.

"Why are there only 24 full shelves?" Taehyung asked himself out loud.

However, the sleeping beauty who by the way was Soura, whom Jungkook woke up, replied to Taehyung, "This wall was meant to hold precious memories for each year. Since you weren't there, your father and I decided to place your birthday gifts there."

Taehyung immediately turned to face Soura, asking, "What are you doing here? And how did you enter?"

She laughed, replying, "I come here once in a while to make sure everything is prepared for you. I don't want this place, which holds so many memories, to be abandoned, so I dedicated some of my time to ask someone to come clean once in a while and also I come to check if there is anything out of place." Soura got off the bed and walked towards Taehyung and placed her hand on his shoulder, continuing, "Welcome home Taetae."

Tae smiled at her, nodding, "Thanks for welcoming me. I think I have a lot of presents to open, right?" he asked, receiving a cute giggle from her.

"Take your utmost time," she said while letting go of him.

"I will, but before that, there is something important I need to speak with Jungkook about." Tae glanced at Jungkook who was narrowing his eyes, trying to expect the important thing Taehyung was speaking about.