~|^[37]^|~

Edited by GivingLove10 

...

"Your role will be to distract the prince from noticing JM's absence. I don't know how you'll do that but look for a way," Jungkook gave out firm words as if he was giving orders to one of his men.

"I'll think of something and tell you."

Jungkook hummed to Kookie's words, replying, "Try to find out as fast as possible because tomorrow we'll execute the plan."

"Well, and what kind of a plan are you doing?" Kookie crossed both his arms and legs eyeing them.

"We'll take him at night for a walk, dressed up as a man, maybe we'll let him drink," Taehyung said, eyeing both Jimin and Jungkook, who didn't understand why he didn't mention the women thingy, but they decided to go with the flow and ask later.

"Okay then! I'll go find a way and inform you guys. Ah and don't cause problems to him; I won't accept seeing my prince engulfed with JM's problems," Kookie said then got up and left the room for them to continue.

Jimin and Jungkook immediately shifted in their seats to look at Taehyung.

"What was that for? Why didn't you tell him?" Jimin asked.

"Because I don't trust Kookie yet to tell him this. It's like I'm telling him, let's make your prince's wife cheat on him, please help us, it's weird right! That's why I took out that part. He won't trade his prince's happiness for JM's."

Both Jimin and Jungkook hummed, understanding the situation.

He really thinks a lot but is that Taehyung speaking or another character of his, Jimin thought to himself while looking at Taehyung's eyes trying to understand how his mind works. They finished planning then left the room to eat.

The day was full of preparations for the next day. When it became night time, they went back to the room, all of them, sitting on the floor and crossed their legs.

"We need to think of a plan if Kookie couldn't think of any," Jungkook remarked, receiving a hum from Taehyung and a sigh from Jimin.

"Yeah sure we need to have more options," Jimin said.

They stayed silent then Taehyung spoke up, "There is an option, but I don't think any of you will like it," they looked at him waiting for him to talk, "hmm- let's leave Jimin behind maybe the prince-"

Jungkook cut Taehyung off quickly by putting his hand on Taehyung's mouth, "Hahaha sure that's a bad idea," he said letting go of Taehyung, going back to his place.

"I don't think it's a good idea to trick the prince by leaving me behind," Jimin remarked, but he considered the idea. I have to prepare myself 'til when that time comes when I have to take his place, I wanna feel how he feels, he thought to himself. "But let's make it an option, I really want to free JM from that prison he set himself in."

Taehyung gulped at Jimin's words, Set himself in! Did I do the same? Is that why Mr. Hanze was nice to me? Is that why he didn't kill me? he thought trying to make sense of any word Jimin said.

"Okay fine as you wish, but I won't accept such a thing, surely Kookie will find a way," Jungkook snapped Taehyung out.

The day passed by and still, Kookie didn't tell them anything, so they decided to move the plan to the next day. Jungkook was the first to wake up out of the 3 boys; he walked outside the room since Felix left, he slept with them in the same room.

Jungkook saw Kookie walking out of the other so he increased his pace to catch up to him. Kookie opened the door of the bathroom, and at the same time, Jungkook swiftly entered the bathroom as well, closed the door and pinned Kookie to the door, placing his hand beside his head and the other on the doorknob.

"Now, now, Mr.Servant. Did you think of something or did you bail out of the plan without even telling any of us?" Kookie pushed Jungkook on the chest, expecting Jungkook to cower and stumble, but Jungkook just removed both his hands and crossed them on his chest saying, "Speak up," he raised an eyebrow at Kookie.

Kookie sighed, "I have a plan. I'll ask Yoongi to take the prince for drinks, and I'll go with them. When I tell Yoongi, I'll make sure to tell you."

Jungkook nodded, going through the plan in his head, "Do you think Yoongi won't feel suspicious?"

Kookie shook his head, replying, "No he won't! He is the last person to be scared of, even though he used to be a general not long ago."

Jungkook made an 'O' with his mouth then opened the door while whispering, "Don't forget to speak with him."

Kookie hummed then closed the door behind Jungkook. He turned the other way to go back to the room, but he saw JM in front of him.

They stared at each other for a few seconds before Jungkook almost whispered some words to him when he passed by him, "Prepare yourself to go out today," he stopped in his tracks then spoke normally this time, "Kookie is in the bathroom."

He walked away without even saying good morning or waiting for JM to say anything. This is his mission, and he won't want to fail no matter what. Later, everyone woke up and sat to eat breakfast and as usual Jungkook and Jimin were bickering. Taehyung was trying to talk to the prince. Hoseok was carefully keeping an eye on JM. Kookie was thinking of the time to ask Yoongi. JM, on the other hand, was becoming more and more excited and anxious at the same time.

"I talked to Yoongi, and he forced the prince to go with him. I'll go with them, but I won't drink; however, I need to make this clear. Return back to the house before midnight," Kookie warned them before leaving their room.

"Are we performing Cinderella? What's with the midnight thing," Jungkook joked while Jimin hit his shoulder lightly, trying to stop Jungkook from his loud giggles.

"Let's do this! No mistakes, no regrets, just have fun and help JM," they nodded to Taehyung's words.