~|^[6]^|~

Edited by GivingLove10

...

"Huh! Like what exactly?" Taehyung tilted his head to the side in confusion. He thought he knew many things, but little did he know that all the books he read were nothing compared to the real knowledge he missed.

"Okay, now before I start throwing weird stuff at you. I want you to start telling me more about yourself," Jimin continued eating while waiting for Taehyung to start talking.

"My name is Kim Taehyung like I said. I'm 24 years old. My birthday is on the last day of the year, on Christmas to be specific. What more do you want to know?"

"You said you were locked away since you were 4 years old, and also you said you used to write in your diary since you were young, so tell me, do you still write entries?"

"No, I stopped since I was 22, 'cause 22 years old I stopped having faith in leaving which made him stop and eventually I didn't care about writing anymore, and just kept reading the diaries and the books over and over again," Taehyung said with sadness in his voice not looking at Jimin.

"Books? How did you know how to read and also what types of books!" Jimin asked trying to make sure he knew Taehyung's limits.

Taehyung thought for a while trying to remember how he taught himself.

"I actually taught myself. I don't remember when I started reading properly, but I think it was around the age of 14 or 15. Before that, there were some books that I couldn't read or actually understand that's why I used to cast them aside 'till I became aware of what's inside"

Huh! Content! Was it! No way in hell′ Jimin thought to himself then brushed the thought off saying, "You mentioned you started writing since you were 9."

Taehyung smiled brightly saying, "Mom used to constantly give me something to write about when I was young. I actually couldn't read it, but it was fun to copy the characters, so when I learned how to read it, which made it easy for me to write 'cause I understood what I wrote at that moment," explained Taehyung.

Jimin stayed silent for a while trying to list the questions in his head in a more realistic way so he didn't make Taehyung uncomfortable, but his thoughts were stopped by the sound of his phone buzzing. He answered the phone knowing who the caller was without even bothering to look at the caller ID.

"What is it Jungkook?"

"Why are you late?" Jungkook replied in annoyance.

"I won't come today I have something important to do," Jimin said then left a glance at Taehyung who was looking back at Jimin in silence.

"Who?"

The question made Jimin shiver a little; Jungkook's tone wasn't pleasant at all. He sounded pissed which isn't good at all.

"Come to my house, and I'll introduce you to him," Jimin couldn't even finish his sentence as Jungkook ended the call quickly. Jimin sighed heavily then looked at Taehyung who was sitting confused.

"Listen Taehyung! Someone is going to visit me now so I'm asking you to trust me and do as I say is that clear? I don't want you to panic, and I don't want you-"

Taehyung chuckled cutting Jimin off saying, "I know how to take care of myself, as long as the door is opened you don't have to worry."

After they both finished eating, Jimin made sure to remove the plates and cover the rest of the food. Clearly, Taehyung didn't eat much, which caused Jimin to put it into his consideration. The door of the house opened revealing Jungkook.

"Jin really changed the password does he think that I won't take it from you?" Jungkook said in annoyance.

"I told him multiple times, but it's useless he doesn't listen to me," Jimin said popping his head out from the kitchen

"When are you gonna tell me about that person you are seeing. Is she hot-"

Jungkook widened his eyes as he saw Taehyung standing in front of him in the kitchen blocking the door. Their faces were inches away so each of them took a step backwards.

"He is hot. Are you into men too? You didn't mention anything like that to me. If so, I would've helped you. You know?" Jungkook said.

Jungkook took some steps forward towards Taehyung, who was standing still with a raised eyebrow "I see your friend is a pervert," said Taehyung.

Jimin and Jungkook looked at Taehyung shocked. Jimin was shocked because Taehyung wasn't afraid of Jungkook and Jungkook was shocked because Taehyung just called him a pervert. Jungkook took some steps backwards leaving space between both him and Taehyung but little did he expect. Taehyung smirked, then it was his turn to take some steps forward towards Jungkook.

Taehyung was taller than Jungkook maybe by 2 cm or 3, but at this moment Jungkook felt much smaller. Taehyung kept moving one step after another towards him, but Jungkook took a step back. Jimin widened his eyes, ′what is wrong with him?′ Jimin thought to himself not understanding the situation

"Who gave you the right to talk to me like that?" Taehyung angrily said while poking Jungkook's shoulder with his finger which made Jungkook really pissed so he reached into his pocket and took out a gun and pointed it towards Taehyung's forehead.

"Jungkook! What on Earth are you doing?" Jimin shouted and went quickly to grab Jungkook's arm away from Taehyung, but he was stopped by Jungkook's threatening voice.

"If you move one more step Jimin, I'll blow his head."

Both Taehyung and Jungkook kept their eyes on each other not blinking once. Taehyung looked deeply into Jungkook's eyes, in his soul, he couldn't clearly understand his aura, but he felt it deep down within him. He knew that he felt it one day, but it was a long time ago which made him forget the feeling, actually he became numb.

"Yellow," said Taehyung.