~|^[34]^|~

Edited by GivingLove10 

...

"At first, he shut me away, telling me not to talk to him, when he came and took my daily allowance later on things started to escalate quickly. The first physical thing he did was pushing me towards the lockers. It was a really harsh one, but I stood up and tried to talk to him, but his words hurt me more ′it was all a bet. Did you think someone like you can be friends with someone like me?′ I stood there feeling helpless, and since then, things became dirty. He made sure to make me live in hell. He used to wait for me after school with his gang to hurt me and destroy all my stuff, I couldn't fight back because I was weak. Until one day hope came."

Jimin smiled as he remembered his 1st encounter with Jungkook which was a funny one, but he skipped it. The aim of telling him my story is for him to understand the importance of hope and also to be selfish. He needs to be selfish because the world is selfish, the weaklings are always the first to fall, Jimin thought to himself.

While both Jimin and JM were talking, Jungkook was hiding, listening to their conversation. ″Until one day hope came,″ Jungkook smiled, feeling satisfied with Jimin's complement, so he decided to walk away.

"Do you know how I looked back then before meeting Jungkook? I was really really chubby, maybe that's why Hoseok looked down on me, actually, that's what I thought, so I decided to go on a diet, but still, nothing changed. My jawline showed up, but Hoseok didn't. Muscles showed up, but Hoseok didn't. My fats disappeared just like Hoseok did. I knew then that it wasn't just about my looks, which made me understand that it's my personality. I couldn't do anything. Day after another, my mother asked me 'what's wrong son?', but I always replied to her with 'nothing happened mom', or 'I just got a bad grade'."

Jimin placed his arm on his eyes, holding in anything that might show his weakness as he said, "But she died, knowing that I was a liar. All I ever wanted was just someone, just one person to be the true me in front of him."

He removed his hand then looked beside him at JM with a smile, who guessed, "And that's Jungkook."

Jimin sat up and held out his hand to JM asking, "Can I be this someone for you?"

"Hope! But how?"

"Leave this to me, so are you gonna hold my hand or are you planning on leaving it hanging like that?" Jimin winked at JM receiving a baffled look

"I don't know- i-"

Jimin cut him off by sighing and standing up, holding JM's hand, saying, "You need to start off by stop being hesitant."

JM tried to remove his hand and said in a panic, "But Tae! Please don't let him know anything."

"Oh you mean the prince, hmmm okay fine, don't worry."

Jimin let go of JM's hand and walked back inside the house. JM excused himself and went to his room.

Jimin went to the living room as he saw both Jungkook and Taehyung sitting on the couch.

"What are you two doing here?" Jimin asked them.

"Nothing just-" Taehyung was cut off by a frustrated Yoongi who passed them by while ruffling his hair and cursing some words, but he stopped and took a few steps back till he stood in front of them.

"Would you guys like to come to have a drink or two with me?"

"I'll politely decline the offer. I'm not a good drinker," Taehyung spoke then Jimin followed by declining the offer as well.

However, Jungkook stood up saying, "I'll gladly come along. My system is craving some alcohol."

Yoongi and Jungkook left the house and walked 'til they went somewhere obviously Yoongi was a regular customer there, 'cause he didn't even order anything and the drinks were served the moment he entered the place.

"This is the best place to have drinks. I'm sure in your time there is nothing that will taste better than this," Yoongi said holding up the bottle and drank.

Jungkook was looking at him in amusement, "Oh hyung calm your shit. You'll pass out."

Yoongi raised an eyebrow at Jungkook realizing something, "Hyung? Am I your brother in your time?" Jungkook looked around, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Not really. Just someone's husband."

Yoongi replied by giving a long O, "Are you close with him?"

Jungkook shook his head as Yoongi continued asking, "Hmm is he a good guy?"

Jungkook took a bottle of alcohol and started drinking too, while he replied, "I guess yeah. I didn't do a background check on him though."

Yoongi hummed focused on the drink in front of him, saying, "I'm glad that I exist in your time."

Some time passed and Yoongi was on the verge of passing out from the amount of drinking. So Jungkook took the bottle Yoongi was holding, preventing him from drinking any further. He stood up and carried Yoongi on his back while cursing under his breath.

"Why the fuck am I stuck with this grandpa? He seriously needs to rethink getting married."

A few minutes later Jungkook reached the house and threw Yoongi's body on the couch. Everyone was sleeping by now as it was late already, so he walked to the room joining the others to sleep.

"It's late Jungkook," Jimin said with closed eyes and a deep voice then tugged Jungkook into a hug and drifted back to sleep.