-|T[84]T|-

Edited by GivingLove10 

...

Unlike any normal morning, Taehyung shifted in his bed, feeling a delicate hand on his forehead then it went through his hair. He gradually opened his eyes as he saw a smiling Soura leaning against the bed with her knees on the floor. "Good morning!" she said.

He smiled back at her and when she retrieved her hand, he yawned while extending his arms. It took him a minute or so to sit up straight while scouring his eyes. Soura ruffled his fluffy hair to get rid of the sleepy strands.

"What time is it?" Tae asked with his raspy voice.

"It's 8 am."

Taehyung promptly pummeled his body back on the bed and hugged his pillow, whining, "What are you doing here this early?"

Soura laughed at his complaining, replying, "Today is gonna be a long day Taehyung since you'll be meeting with Yoongi to discuss work-related stuff."

He all of a sudden sat up, recalling the load he'll be left with and felt like the world was gonna collapse on his shoulders. "But I know nothing. How will I even talk to him about work? Also, this is going to be awkward as hell. Last time I saw him, he killed his father."

"Hey! Calm down. Who said you'll be alone? I'll be there and at least Jungkook will be there too. Also, the family lawyer, whom you refused to defend you in court, will be present. You don't have to worry Taetae," she stated, attempting to comfort him.

Taehyung nodded at her, and Soura helped him prepare for the meeting with his attorney first, who was waiting downstairs.

They took an hour to finish discussing the details and soon after both Jungkook and Jimin reached Taehyung's mansion to accompany him in the meeting. However, they had something to do first, before going to the meeting, which the lawyer enlightened them about and that is Taehyung's family registry.

A long time ago, the Min's removed Taehyung's name from the Kim's family registry just to prove Hyun-Bin crazy to the judge when he sued and accused them of taking his son away.

Both Jungkook and the lawyer headed to the registry office, leaving behind Jimin, Taehyung, and Soura. It took them 4 to 5 hours before they returned back to the mansion. Jungkook entered the mansion, snarling, "I was this close to murdering that guy. If I wasn't carrying the weight of taking care of Taehyung's company, I would've certainly gone on a killing spree."

Taehyung gasped, saying, "What! What happened though? Did it work? Am I under the Kim family name now? Please, tell me I am."

Jungkook murmured while the legal advisor sat on the seat in the backyard as Jungkook said, "It was never removed Tae. Min just bribed people to keep others away from trying to dig it up. Damn it! I was so stupid, how didn't I think of that before." He pulled his hair in frustration during the last statement.

Tae placed his hand on his mouth in shock, "Am I officially Hyung-bin's son now? I mean dad- I mean- agrh- I really don't have a clue what to call him," he sighed while slamming his body back on the chair.

Soft giggles were heard from all those present in the room because of Taehyung's adorable disarray. "Yes, the correct answer is dad," Jimin blurted out.

"We have a meeting with Yoongi after 30 minutes. It's about time," Soura said, alerting them of the time, which passed really quick.

Just 15 minutes and they were met by the Min organization logo. "So as we discussed earlier, this is Min's company, and my company is another building somewhere else but is considered their's due to the stocks they have stolen from my father, am I right?" Taehyung spoke, trying to recall the things he just learned.

"Yes, you'll have to speak with Yoongi about taking back those stocks. We can't leave without those stocks, and then we can go to your company to give authority to Jungkook," Soura phrased everything she could possibly think of to Taehyung slowly for him to process the necessity.

"Now, I'm the one who feels pressured," Jungkook said.

They parked both cars, Jungkook's and the lawyer's, and got inside the enormous building which had a relatively huge 'Min' as a sign on it. Soura spoke with the receptionist who led them to Yoongi's meeting room, who by the way was waiting for them alongside both his own lawyer and secretary.

Yoongi motioned them to choose a seat to start the meeting, which started with Soura greeting Yoongi, "It seems you are doing good on your own."

"Let's keep this work related," he answered not taking a gander at her as he was more focused on the files in his hands. Yoongi turned a file, pushing it in front of Taehyung, saying, "This file has all the stocks my parents took from yours."

Taehyung was a little scared of Yoongi's gaze. He bit his lower lip not knowing what he should reply with, so he looked at Jungkook, who sighed and reached out to take the file from in front of Taehyung then opened it to go through it.

"This file was prepared 3 days ago," Jungkook gazed toward Yoongi with pondering eyes, proceeding, "I never understood you, and I don't think I'll ever do. To be totally honest, I don't care because now all my focus will be on protecting those dear to me. Therefore, stay away from my family, friends, and their family because sure-thing you are on my very long blacklist." Jungkook got up from his seat, making the rest follow his lead. He looked at Taehyung, stating, "Our work here is done."

On the other hand, Soura's eyes never left Yoongi as she saw how Solar was touching his shoulder. It was intimate, she thought, and she didn't like it one bit, but she had no power over Yoongi because now she was nothing to him or that was what she believed.

Soura looked at Yoongi one last time and when he glanced at her, she gave him a soft smile which melted his heart, but it was useless since he knew that she never loved him. All that she was obsessed with was getting Taehyung out, so now he was not needed.

30 minutes later, they reached the Kim company building. Taehyung's mouth formed a hole the minute he saw the building, saying, "This is one hell of a big company." He looked at Jungkook, continuing, "I hope you do a great job. Thank God for making me give you the burden. I would've never been good enough to carry this weight."

Jungkook chuckled, replying, "The weight isn't estimated by the size of the company, dumb ass." He flicked Taehyung's forehead and went inside the building. Taehyung huffed and followed Jungkook inside.

While those two were prodding one another, Jimin was standing behind in silence, battling a war of insecurities inside his head. He was so jealous. Jungkook was getting most of the attention from Taehyung, which bothered him so much. In the beginning, Jungkook was the scary person in the group, whom Jimin tried to warn Taehyung of, but now it looks like they are best friends even entrusting this big company to him was such a surprise to Jimin.

They all went to the big meeting hall, it was filled with old people. Taehyung was supposed to be the one shaking in his boots, but Jungkook was the one eyeing everyone in the hall and cursing himself internally for accepting Taehyung's offer.

One of those who has high in authority started off, saying, "Let this meeting begin, shall we!"