~|^[10]^|~

Edited by GivingLove10 

...

Soon he is going to discover my ugly side. Why am I bothered by how he might think of me?, Jimin sighed, sitting on his bed in his room. He scrolled through the messages which Jungkook sent earlier.

Jungkook --change username --> Yellow

Jimin smiled after changing the name as he remembered the meaning Taehyung told him.

"Don't worry Taehyung he isn't a danger to me. The only person he is a danger to is himself."

Yellow: don't forget 2 bring that Taehyung guy with u

Jimin: yeah he'll be there don't worry

Jimin: I still can't believe that u actually was forced to take a step bk bcoz of him :P

Yellow: hey yaaaah stupid Jimin! how dare u talk 2 me like that!?

Jimin: shut up & it's Jimin hyung u brat

Yellow: k listen hyung if this guy named Taehyung is threatening u by any mean just tell me & I'll make sure to delete his existence

Yellow: u know how much I hate seeing u sad

Jimin: believe me, he is a good guy so u better treat him well

Yellow: it's for me to decide :P

Yellow: come earlier than the deal time

Yellow: I want to show you something

Jimin: oh really! k fine

Jimin: bt I'll have to bring Taehyung along

Jimin: I can't leave him alone u knw

Yellow: k do as u wish

Yellow: gtg now

Jimin: k go

Jimin: c u later

Jimin laid his body on his bed then placed the phone beside him and closed his eyes, thinking of anything that he might've forgotten to tell Taehyung.

"JIMIN!" Taehyung suddenly started yelling Jimin's name which made Jimin jump off his bed and open his door to see a worried Taehyung standing in front of him saying, "Thank God, I thought you were locked inside. I wanted to open the door, but my hands were scared-"

Jimin smiled cutting him off, "That you might not be able to really open it?"

Taehyung nodded his head. Jimin found what Tae did so cute and so caring, of course, Jin showed so much care but seeing it come from someone else was something rare for him. That's why he cherished Jungkook so much.

Jimin took Tae's hand, but Tae retracted his hand from Jimin's which made Jimin look at Taehyung questioning his action.

"People might think weird things so don't ever hold my hand," Tae said, making Jimin a little sad, but he smiled because he knew Tae didn't mean anything bad.

He just doesn't understand that's all

"But there are no people around so we can do whatever we want, no one is watching us here."

"Really? but you said Jin watches over you, doesn't that mean the same thing?"

Jimin laughed after hearing that, "No it's not the same thing. Next time when I gesture you to do something, don't refuse or brush it off cause normally I would've felt hurt. I know you didn't mean it though."

"Normally? Doesn't that mean I'm not normal to you!"

Jimin sighed, knowing how this conversation would go, "Listen! you need to interact with more people to understand how the world works. Most importantly let's not get hurt by whatever any of us say to the other okay?" Jimin asked.

Jimin waited for a couple of seconds before receiving a nod from Taehyung as an 'okay' to what he said.

"Now let's get ready for the deal it's about time."

Both of them went to their room and started changing. It took 15 minutes for Jimin to change, but Taehyung, on the other hand, was struggling to refuse to call Jimin for help. He wanted to do things on his own. I am not a child, and I want to be normal. The normal he thinks is normal, he thought while trying to put on the clothes on himself.

Jimin was waiting on the couch in the living room. He knew that Taehyung would take more time, but 45 minutes was a tremendous amount for him, so he decided to go check on him.

The door was opened so Jimin easily made it in as he saw the scene in front of him.

"Oh, you really did put the clothes on without my help. Do you hate me that much?" Jimin asked but it was out of humor which Taehyung didn't understand.

"No, I don't hate you. I just didn't want to ask for more than you've already given me, I also need to start doing things on my own. I'll learn slowly; you don't have to worry about me anymore."

"That's good, but you seem to still have a problem with tying your shoes," Jimin said gesturing for Taehyung to sit down, so he sat on his bed then Jimin leaned down in front of Tae to tie his shoes for him saying, "I will teach you later how to tie it."

Taehyung nodded and both of them left the house riding in Jimin's car aka Jin's car that he uses without asking and for some reason, Jin doesn't mind. After a couple of minutes, they reached the club. Jimin parked the car and of course, there were many people by the gate.

"Jimin," Taehyung called him which made him face Tae to hear him out, "I don't think I can do this. There are so many people, and I can already hear the music from here."

Jimin stayed still for some time thinking of a way to make Taehyung a little bit more comfortable, but the only thing that came to his mind was to hold his hand which he did.

"People will look at us and-" Tae whined.

Nevertheless, Jimin cut him off saying, "Didn't I tell you not to complain or refuse whatever I do for you? 'Cause trust me I'm doing this for your own good."

Taehyung stopped resisting, taking his hand back, and tried to relax. He kept focusing on his hand which was held by Jimin.

"He's with me," Taehyung heard some giggles after Jimin said that to the guard.

Taehyung already felt something was wrong because those giggles and whispers were the exact same as the ones he heard back in the mall, but what he didn't understand was why couldn't he hold Jimin's hand!

The two of them entered the club. Jimin turned to face Taehyung, but then he saw Taehyung's face turning pale. Tae pulled his hand from Jimin's quickly and placed both hands on his mouth.

"Oh my god! Come with me to the restroom it's this way. I'm sorry! I didn't know you'd react like that."