~|^[30]^|~

Edited by GivingLove10 

...

On the next day, Taehyung woke up yawning, then looked at the sleeping Jimin and smiled. He got up and walked out of the room. He stopped as he saw the prince, Yoongi, Kookie, and Hoseok sitting together.

"Looks like it wasn't a dream," he sighed while rubbing his hair.

They turned to look at him but giggled as they heard his stomach growl in hunger.

"Sorry I'm hungry, it's been so long since I last ate," Taehyung said watching as Yoongi and the prince bickered, he was really confused.

He is a prince, but he doesn't look scary, this is good, he thought and smiled to himself.

Yoongi sighed then pulled both Kookie and Hoseok to the kitchen with him to prepare breakfast.

Taehyung sat beside the prince wanting to start a conversation, he thought that it might be good to speak to his doppelganger maybe then he can find answers to his questions. Both the prince and Taehyung looked at each other for a few seconds, but Taehyung was the first to break the silence saying, "So you are the prince, huh!" Taehyung was actually worried and hesitant but tried to collect his fears and man up.

"Yeah, and what's your rank?" the prince asked making Taehyung think a little wondering what answer to give him.

"Hmm, actually we have no such thing as ranks because things changed, and as for the answer I actually have no idea."

"Waah," said the prince then whispered something but Taehyung heard it "pathetic" that's what he said.

Taehyung lowered his gaze and played with his fingers feeling so small, saying, "I have been locked away for my entire life and just got out. " He wanted to justify his current condition but things just got worse.

"Oh my god, you are also a sinner!" the prince gasped as he heard Taehyung's words.

However, he received a smile from Taehyung instead; one that shows how useless the painful words were, words like that don't hurt him because he doesn't understand the real meaning behind them.

"I don't know, I was taken away from my family when I was 4 years old, I planned to go back in time to see what happened to me but as you can see, it didn't work out."

The prince just nodded ending the conversation between them as Jimin finally woke up, he yawned then looked at the prince to ask him, "Where's the bathroom?"

The prince pointed to the direction of the bathroom for Jimin to go, and when he was about to go, Taehyung stood up saying, "Take me with you."

Jimin nodded and then both of them went to the bathroom together.

"Wanna take a shower?"

Taehyung nodded and both of them started to undress as the water filled the big bath.

They went into the water and chatted a little with Jimin starting, "You were talking with the other you earlier, did it go well?"

Taehyung sighed, replying, "Not really well," he sank a little in the water with the water reaching his lips making bubble sounds as he continued, "he looked down on me."

Jimin giggled at Taehyung's pout, saying, "Don't feel pressured, he knows nothing about you."

Taehyung nodded, determined to work on being a better person. Suddenly the door of the bathroom opened both of them looked at the door's direction. They sank a little in the bathtub hiding their bodies trying to not make the princess feel shy. However, the prince stopped her before she could see them by shouting out her name.

Jimin raised his 10 fingers for the prince to notice him, uttering, "10 minutes and we'll be out."

The prince seemed not to understand, and he closed the door.

Both Jimin and Taehyung sighed, "Let's get out. The princess wants the bathroom."

Taehyung nodded to Jimin's words.

"And then let's go wake Jungkook up next," Jimin hummed in response.

After 10 minutes, they were finally out of the bathroom and went directly to Jungkook, who was still sleeping. Jimin placed his finger on his mouth shushing Taehyung, telling him not to make a sound. He smirked then jumped on the sleeping Jungkook, but Jungkook was actually awake so he flipped Jimin, trapping him under him.

"Oh, my sweet Jimin! If you wanted to spend some time with me, why sneak up on me?"

Jimin and Taehyung rolled their eyes but Jimin played along, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck saying, "Oh darling, you look really handsome today."

Jimin licked his lips, making Jungkook gulp saying, "And you look sexy, just like the princess."

Jimin pushed Jungkook on the floor, leaving Jungkook a victim to excessive laughing while rolling on the floor and holding his stomach.

"Seriously?"

Jimin, Jungkook, and Taehyung looked at the source of the voice, who was Yoongi, he was standing by the door crossing his arms while frowning.

"You should behave yourselves, and by the way, food is ready," he said then walked away, anger clear on his facial expression since he heard their conversation.

Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other.

"Do you think he heard us?" Jungkook questioned Jimin but received a hit on the head along with Jimin's yelling.

"Heard YOU, you mean, how dare you insult the princess!"

Jimin rolled his eyes at the word princess.

"Admit it you find it weird yourself," Jungkook stuck out his tongue after saying that.

Jimin sighed then nodded, he took Taehyung from his hand and went outside to meet the rest of the household. They were all sitting around the table except Felix so Taehyung told Jimin to go first as he would make sure to wake Felix up, which he did.