~|^[38]^|~

Edited by GivingLove10 

...

Taehyung prepared the clothes. Jimin made sure Yoongi, Kookie and the prince left, and Jungkook went to JM. He was standing by Hoseok's room when Jungkook found him.

"So, what did you do?" he eyed the door, wanting for JM to understand that Hoseok is the only problem left.

"Not important. Anyway, let's go," JM spoke excitedly, wanting to leave as soon as possible, but Jungkook quickly stopped him.

"Hey hey, calm down your horses. We need to dress you properly first."

JM rubbed his hair in embarrassment while calming his excitement a little, "Oh! Yes hmm okay."

Jungkook took JM to their room to meet Jimin and Taehyung, who were waiting for them.

"Can you change into those first," Jimin said pointing to the men's clothes lying on the bed. JM nodded then took the clothes and went to his room to change.

Minutes later he came back to the living room where he found the 3 of them waiting for him. Taehyung looked at JM smiling, "You look handsome."

Jungkook stood up from the couch saying, "Come on, let's go," everyone nodded and left the house.

They walked and walked, it was night time, not too many people were there. Some looked at the group with weird eyes, Jimin poked JM with his elbow to raise his head.

"Don't worry we look like twins that's why they're looking at us."

JM slowly raised his head and walked normally. Jungkook led the way to some weird streets, at first it was quiet with few people but then it started to get somehow crowded. Maybe that's the market,′ Taehyung thought

He started to get a little nervous when he heard women's laughter and smelt some strange scents. Taehyung looked at Jungkook and then back at Jimin, who was holding JM's hand. Jungkook stopped in front of a building, so the rest did the same.

"Where are we going?" JM asked, making Jimin grip on his hand tighter, trying to prevent him from escaping.

"We'll just get some drinks don't worry," Taehyung replied to him, trying to make JM calm down when he himself was scared.

The 4 men entered the place, Taehyung looked around while his heart thundered against his chest. Jungkook looked around in excitement. Jimin looked around worried for JM, and finally, JM looked like he wanted to disappear from the world that instant.

An unknown figure showed up, he went to meet them, talking to Jungkook, "Yoongi's friends?" he asked.

Jungkook certainly didn't know him, but he nodded anyway, maybe he'll help them.

"Oh! I have been waiting for you, when Yoongi told me that his friends will come, I told myself that I should welcome you here," he led them to some room, "come this way, everything will be prepared in a minute or two," he winked at them then left the room. It was somehow empty, only a few furniture, enough for them to just sit and drink.

Suddenly the door flung open, it was the same person they met earlier, "Ladies come on in," 4 beautiful girls came inside the room, "I hope you guys enjoy your time," said the strange guy then he walked out of the room, leaving 3 flustered young men and one hungry guy behind, with 4 hot girls.

Before the girls could come closer to them, Jimin whispered to JM, "They will just pour us some win-" and before Jimin could finish, JM cut him off.

Whispering as well, "Do you think that I am stupi-"

One of the girls spoke up, grabbing their attention, "Oh! It seems that we have a virgin."

Jimin raised an eyebrow at JM showing him that she was talking about him, and he slowly turned to face her.

She made an 'O' sound then placed her hand on her mouth, she looked at the 3 friends reassuring them, "Don't worry about him, just enjoy. I'll take care of him."

JM looked at them confused, wanting to protest, "Sorry I- don-" he stuttered while looking at the others with pleading eyes asking for help. The girl took JM by the hand, pulling him away then placed her finger on his mouth, shushing him.

Both Jungkook and Jimin giggled, while Taehyung gulped, getting more nervous. JM looked at Jungkook and Jimin again, but they waved at him goodbye while faking a smile.

After making sure JM left the room, the other women walked towards the 3 remaining men, each one choosing one for herself. The boys eyed the women as they poured them the wine. Jimin's woman had very long hair compared to the other 2, black in color, long colorful fingernails, making Jimin shiver at the sight.

"How about we skip the drinking part?" Jungkook spoke while looking hungrily at the woman pouring him a glass. She was the hottest out of the three he admitted in his own subconscious.

Jungkook licked his lips.

"I don't mind," she replied him while placing the bottle aside and straddling his lap. He placed his hand on her face, saying, "Damn it! I didn't know women here looked this hot. I seriously don't want to go back to where I came from," he ended his words by slamming his lips against hers harshly and pulling her towards him more.

Taehyung was watching both of them but looked away the second they started eating each other. He saw a woman looking at him, "What?" he hesitantly asked.

"Nothing you just look handsome," she giggled, looking at his confused expression

"And you look new to this place."

She nodded and replied, "But don't worry, you aren't my first customer you know," she winked at him then went back to pour him a drink. He sure looked away flustered because of her words.

Jimin cleared his throat, trying to grab Jungkook's attention, but it was futile, so he yelled instead, "Yah, Jungkook! I know you don't like refusing women, but can you calm a little."

Jungkook chuckled releasing himself from the lustful kiss, "Oh okay," he returned his focus to the woman above him, running his hand on her cheeks, "do you have any more vacant rooms?"

She nodded excited unable to wait for her snack then both of them left the room.

Taehyung looked at Jimin worried, biting his lower lip.

"Here's your drink," his woman spoke handing him the cup, he quickly took it from her thanking her, gaining a giggle from her, "it looks like we have 2 virgins not only one."

Taehyung almost spat his wine out.

Jimin's woman gasped then looked at Jimin, "Don't tell me you are a virgin as well! Do they even exist?"

Jimin laughed at her whining attitude then pulled her closer to him aggressively making her bite her lower lip, "Nope I am not, don't worry," he replied her.

She thanked God out loud then stood up, pulling Jimin, "Let's go have some privacy."

Jimin stood up with her, but when he was about to leave the room, he turned towards Taehyung, remarking, "Don't forget we have 'til midnight, don't exhaust yourself," he stuck his tongue at Taehyung, who this time spat out his wine, leaving the woman beside him flustered.

Taehyung looked at the woman in front of him, "You are beautiful you know," he started

"Thank you, but are we gonna flirt all night?" she questioned not feeling satisfied by the complement.

"I'll have to admit, I know nothing and they forced me to come over."

She nodded then smiled and reassuringly she said, "Don't worry, I'll take care of you."