Smallest, Weakest, Slowest, Youngest (part 1)

I bumped up the age gap I usually use for dramatic affect

Ages

Damian - 25

Tim - 20

Jason - 16

Dick - 9

It was pretty warm out for a night in Gotham city. The night was warm and slow, and the four bat-kids had been on patrol when Bats realized that they were overstaffed. They'd been sent off to o whatever until bedtime on the condition that Jason, Dick and (to some extent) Tim can't be let outside without grown up supervision. Dick swung, upside-down from the monkey bars, pushing his hair back off his face he reached for Jay's Slurpee.

"No." His brother jerked the XXL cup back. "You cannot handle This much sugar!"

"That sounds like a challenge." The acrobat swung back and forth to try and grab it again.

"Grow up." Damian  rolled his eyes, despite the fact she was in the middle of climbing the metal slide.

"What he said."  Tim joked, spinning at record-breaking speeds on the merry-go-round.

There were a few more minutes of goofing off before the message came through.

Dick was balancing on the railings of the rocking bridge during a thrilling game of grounders, when a sudden voice spoke loudly, directly in his ear. His feet stumbled, sending him plummeting onto the wood chips.

"...grounders?" Tim asked, opening his eyes to peak over the edge of the play structure.

"Broken dishes, bitch!" Jason called, she didn't really care about the five-foot-drive his baby brother had taken; the kid was always doing dumb shit.

"You alright?" Tim inquired nervously; he knew what bad history hi youngest sibling had with falling.

"Yeah, I'm good." Dick hopped up quickly, maybe too quickly, tapping his earpiece. "Keep forgetting to take this out." He chuckled awkwardly, dusting himself off.

Damian, Who'd been sitting on the roof of a playground structure, vaulted down beside him, making sure he wasn't hurt. "What is it? What did he say?"

"We gotta meet back up at the bank we were scoping out earlier."

Damian and Jason had their cycles, but Tim had taken Dick on patrol while theirs were being repaired. For years, Bruce had been drilling into Damian's head that all hell would rain down if he lost track of even one of his baby brothers; thus, they all had to go on foot. 

"Hurry up!" Jason yelled impatiently, he'd be 30 before they made it to the bank.

"Lay off, Hood." Tim rolled his eyes. "Robin can't run that fast!"

"Yeah I can!" the nine-year-old whined.

"See, Ti -uh-  Red? Robin can keep up. Let's go before whatever is happening happens."

Dick-Robin, was lagging behind, not the usual; but when there wasn't much to jump off of or dodge around, so he was kind of at a loss. Jason was speeding ahead, Damian in hot pursuit, yelling for him to slow down; next was Tim, trying to keep the cycles in sight. Dick hated being the last, he always had to struggle to keep up with his brothers. 

He felt his toe catch on uneven concrete.

THWACK

His teeth clanked together as he fell onto his stomach on the rough pavement. He scrambled up for the second time in ten minutes, luckily, no one noticed. He dusted himself off again and continued running, until he followed his brothers , stumbling and tripping around the corner, where Damian has forced Jason to pull over, they were at the base of the building Bats had told them to meet on.

"Hey, sorry,  we were a few streets away." He panted, more than a little embarrassed to be the last one arriving for the umteenth time that month.

Jason swung his leg over his cycle and propped it up.. "It's about time- woah, Rob..."

"W-what?" He asked, not comfortable being looked at this much. 

Tim looked up. "Oh wow."

"Are you alright?"

"Dude what happened?"

He felt extremely self-conscious. "What?"

"Dude your... limbs"

He looked down. His elbows and knees were spewing blood. He must've skinned them during the fall. "Oh, yeah..." His excuse faded into an indecipherable mumble. 

Tim pushed him down onto a bench "Here, stay still."

"No-It's fine- seriously- I just scraped my knees." Dick was a little freaked out that he was bleeding without realizing, but it wasn't that big of a deal...

"Stay still." Damian ordered.

"But."

"Stay. Still."

Dick crossed his (Bleeding) arms, pouting. Under his mask, he felt himself start crying. He couldn't show it though, he was already the smallest, weakest, slowest, and youngest by seven years, he couldn't also be the crybaby.

Tim mouthed something (He always refused to swear in front of Dick) and turned to Damian. "Where's Bats? We need to take Robin home before these get bad." 

"No!" Dick exclaimed. "I don't need to go home! I'm fine -It's just a little blood -calm down guys!" He fumbled, trying to keep his voice steady.

"Robin." Damian spoke firmly as he lowered himself to the boys level. "Your hurt."

"I'm not hurt! I scraped my knees!" his voice wavered. "I've been through worse!"

"I know you have, but just because you can take worse doesn't mean you should, You can't fight well in this condition."

"Jason DIED on a mission!" He  realized his crying was becoming obvious.

The other three boys looked around nervously, terrified someone may have heard Dick use Jay's real name. luckily, they couldn't see anyone. "Robin. We don't use names out here." Tim said with fake calm.

"Red Hood Died on a mission." Dick corrected, sobbing.

Damian grabbed his arm. "let's hope it doesn't come to that." He forced himself to calm down, it was hard to keep calm when your youngest brother is covered in blood and crying. "You two find him, I'll take Robin home."