Pixie Boots (ft. BIRDFLASH)

Ages:

Tim - 22

Jason - 19

Wally - 17

Dick - 15

*rest of the team are about 17-18*

"What's wrong, Dick?" Bruce ran into  his youngest as he was leaving the cave.

"can I go to the mountain? I was doing my Career-Life homework, and the economy is making me sad." 

Bruce closed his eyes for a second and put his hand on his son's shoulder. The kid was only 15. "I understand."

"It's like, me and my friends are just playing NeoPets, and we're going to be in crippling debt in like, three years."

Jason looked up from the bat computer. "Sir, This is an Arby's."

Their father looked back-and-forth between them and turned away. "Am I getting old?"

"So can I go?"

"fine, but take a sweater, the heating is broken over there."

Jason grinned, watching him leave. "Hey Dickie, can i come to the mountain?"

"NO! You can't come hang out with my friends." 

Jason put down his takeout. "Most of them are closer to my age than yours."

"I don't care!" Dick slapped on a mask and ran through the zetatube.

He strolled into the mountain and flopped onto the couch with M'gann. "Oh, hello, Robin, what are doing here?"

"Do you ever just think about how no matter what we do, the economy will screw us over?"

"No, not really." She admitted.

"Is rob having a crisis?" Artemis pulled out an ear bud. "I wanna hear."

"Do you know how much money I'll need if I ever want to live independently?"

"Man this is a boring crisis. I'd honestly rather spend my college fund on Dino nuggets."

"Hell yeah, Dino nuggets are awesome!" Wally high-fived her, the two of them agreeing on something for once.
The robotic voice made another announcement

"Isn't that your... brother?" Conner thought out loud.

Robin jumped up, whining, "Jay, what're you doing here?" he sprinted towards the teen in the red domino mask. Other than that, the other bat was in casual clothes, like his little brother.

"You forgot this." He tossed something at his brother.

"What is it?" Artemis asked.

"Bats said he couldn't come to the mountain unless he brought a sweater, so what did he do?" Wally held up his hand. "That was a rhetorical question, KF. He came here without a sweater. Now put it on, or Agent A will be pissed."

"Whatever!" Robin pulled it over his head. "Now get lost."

"No, I think I'll chill out here for a bit; a change is as good as a rest."

"This is OUR base, leave." Conner stood up. 

Red Hood was not intimidated. "Listen bud, I used to come here WAY before it became a daycare center."

"It's NOT a daycare center!" Robin complained through his gritted teeth.

"My bad, Pixie Boots. You're right, you're a big kid." He patted his brother's head; his brother's embarrassment was amusing.