Wally & Roy Visit/ Remember That ***Other*** Time... (Part Three)

-Sorry, this was another thought-dumping, writer's block chapter-

Ages (big cast):

Damian - 30

Tim - 27

Stephanie - 27

Jason - 24

Roy - 24

Barbra - 23

Wally - 22

Dick - 20

(Past Ages *sumerised* : 19,16, 13, 13, 11, 9)

"Early in the morning ON MY OFF-DAY, to look at awful old photos."

"Damn, that's rough, Dick." Wally observed.

"Anyways, thanks for coming over, staying at the manor will be less insufferable with you here."

The red head dropped his back pack on the floor of the car. "With the economy the way it is, this is probably the closest we'll ever get to moving in together."

"Yeah... also, you will NOT move in with me until you buy a hamper and stop eating off camping plates."

"Yup." He admitted. "Another reason why I'm glad to be staying at the manor!"

Dick put on some music and the two bopped to Fergalicious for a few minutes, until they pulled up in the driveway. "Before we go in, I should warn you; there are a LOT of people in there. Currently, in the manor is: Damian, Tim, Stephanie, Jason, Barbra, Me, and Bruce and Alfred, obviously."

"and you're SURE it's okay for me to stay a couple nights?"

"Yeah man, it's a freaking mansion! Let's go in."
They entered the foyer, despite it being empty, it was evidently infested by people in their twenties. You could practically smell the shower gel under the near-constant odor of trust funds.
"I'm home!" Dick shouted.

"No one cares!"

"Fuck off!"

Two voices chorused from different parts of the house. 

"Home sweet home." He smiled as they kicked their shoes into the over-crowded closet and started up the stairs to Dick's bedroom. As they passed Jason's room, Dick nudged the door open, knocking on it, softly. "Hey Jay, we're ...back."

On the bed, Jason was sprawled around Roy. "Heyy."

"Jason! Bruce said we could invite ONE red-head over, I already called dibs!"

"I didn't invite him," Jason looked up at his boyfriend, speaking his slow train of thought. "because... because he was already here?"

"Whatever! but if dad gets mad, don't forget; I called dibs." 

"What're you, fucking twelve?"

Dick snapped the door shut, and headed for his room, Wally following obediently.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been rough explaining to Bruce why there were two more red-heads, but eventually they'd promised to share their rooms with them and, as their father so eloquently put it:

"I know you're intimate, but please, keep it down at night."

This embarrassed both brothers GREATLY, while sending their siblings into fits of laughter. They sheepishly agreed, red faced and fidgeting.