AU Reverse Brothers (Part Three)

-Shout out to @Piraedunth for the request! Leave your ideas and requests in the comments or DM me-

-no actual plot, just some things I got tired and ended up writing for ya :)-

Ages:

Dick - 19

Jason - 16

Tim - 13

Damian - 10

-Takes place like, half-an-hour after the last part. just assume nothing has happened-

"This is weird." Dick commented. sitting on the couch of this... reverse... world.

"Yeah no shit." Jason cringed. "We're in some kind of inverse-universe, of course it's weird."

Inverse Tim (Who will henceforth be referred to as Old-Tim), was pacing in front of them. "Do you want some water or something , or...?"

"Uh, yes, please, if your offering." Dick answered, nearly standing up up and heading to the kitchen himself.

"Alright, anything else?"

"Alcohol?" Jason scratched his neck.

"We aren't supposed to have any in the house." Old-Tim said. Then, in a lower voice. "Damian does anyways."
Damian looked disgusted, hearing that his universe self was apparently a drinker.
"No, like, only on 'certain occasions'... like everything Jason does." The last part was barely audible, as e was leaving to get the water.
Dick elbowed his brother while Damian gave a short, hollow, bark laughter. 

"What's up?" The young Jason (Still dubbed Lollipop-Jay, even though he'd long since thrown out the lollipop stick and, when they heard them calling him that, repeatedly assured them he didn't usually just snack on children's candy) Walked in past  his brother, balancing a small plate of freezer fries. 

"Hey... me." Jason reached out and tried to steal one of his fries.

"HEY!" Lollipop-Jay barked, yanking the plate away. "MINE!"

"Exactly, MINE!" Jay leaned out of his seat and clutched at the plate.
Lolli-pop Jay shoved a fistful of fries into his mouth defiantly.

"JASON!" Old-Tim ripped around the corner and into the room. "DID YOU HEAT THOSE UP IN THE OVEN?"

"Yea?" His brother asked through a mouthful of food.

"SPIT THAT OUT!" 

Jason dropped the plate and spat his meal into the bin. "What's wrong?"

"There's oven cleaner in there! That could  kill you."

"OH!" Jason fell to the ground, picking up is plate and absolutely chowing down on the poisonous fries.

"JASON, NO." Old-Tim yanked him back, like you would do if your dog was trying to eat something on the street.
"Not this shit again!"

"...Again?" Dick stood up, not sure whether or not to jump in and help.

"Long story." His older brother finally yanked his brother off the oven-cleaner fries. "You're a danger to yourself and others!"

"Hopefully." Lollipop-Jay wiped his mouth.
Old-Tim made some remark and threw out the rest of the fries.
"What is the hell, I was gonna eat those?"

"I don't care if it's murder, suicide, anything, you are not going again."

Lollipop-Jay leaned forwards. "Oh yeah, what about old age?" He said in a taunting voice.